Sponsored

Where do you park your Mustang?

w3bb3r04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Since mines not a daily I keep mine at my dads since my wife's Mach has the only garage spot. At least it's in between home and work.

Built my 05 in this garage so it had plenty of room to do springs on the 15

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
In my 2 car garage. But the problem is that I have to share the garage with my wife. Well not exactly: she does sleep in the house but her SUV is in the garage. Our garage once he a trapped raccoon in it which scratched my wife's car. That was before my Mustang. I have asked my wife to either leave her car in the driveway or call me to park it like a port pilot brings a ship in to harbor.. I have tried to take a lot of stuff out of the garage that call fall on my Mustang. I am ok with my bike in the garage

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Garage but all my cars have been on street in the past. Most were bumped or scraped by hit & runs. Not recommended but if it's your only option. Go for it!

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
Garage

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
I pay 100/mo to park in a neighbors gated carport. It's a 10 second walk across the street from my door step, but sometimes I'm lazy and don't feel like opening and closing the gate, so I'll park on the street.

Just make sure you keep full coverage and know a good bodyshop that will work with your deductible if you plan on street parking 24/7

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
In the designated parking space in the garage :D
image.jpg

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
In the garage at my house at night. Its been outside a few nights when on a road trip parked in the hotel parking lot though.
I was a complete nervous wreck leaving my car unprotected at a hotel overnight in a small crappy town in WA. First night was not too horrible as it was parked right under my window (below) but every time I would wake up during the night I would peek outside to see that it was alright. Every guest on that side of the bldg had to walk by it to access the hotel so it felt reasonably safe.

The second night I got back to my room super late and I was SOL, stuck in an end space in the very rear of the bldg with no street light, completely out of view from every hotel window. And of course someone tried to break into the damn thing.
image.jpg

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
In the garage.
garage.jpg

Sponsored

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
I really need to get one of those "Mustang Parking Only" signs when I get a garage

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Right outside my insomniac neighbor's window

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I pay $100/mo for my garage at my apartment complex. Well worth the price. Also had them to change my garage to one that is RIGHT outside of my unit as soon as the other person got rid of it (when they moved out of the apartment complex or whatever).

A few days ago I left the garage up about 1/2 way with the roush fascia kit on, and for about an hour I must have seen at least 8 people walk by, trying to look underneath, with the "wtf kind of car is that?" look. :headbang: To the flamers, no I wasn't waiting for people to walk by. I just happen to notice it while on my desktop. :)
Sponsored