Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
My step son also works for a Ford dealer and he's said the same thing to me. Although he's 19 and the second he opens his mouth I usually think he's full of it, and thats not just this topic. His place has a FJG on order and he has the window sticker already but of course the vehicle is not there (yet). When or if I hear anything else I'll be sure to update here
Please do keep us updated. The idea just seems crazy to build exclusively Mach 1’s for a month but maybe 2022 has some more interesting developments for us to witness!
Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
So he just showed me the window sticker (hes off today). the car is built if it has a sticker right? Blend date says 120220324 - but the car isnt delivered yet. I might have to bail on my order and take this one off their hands

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
So he just showed me the window sticker (hes off today). the car is built if it has a sticker right? Blend date says 120220324 - but the car isnt delivered yet. I might have to bail on my order and take this one off their hands
That blend date is 3/24/2022. It can take 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That blend date is 3/24/2022. It can take 4-6 weeks for delivery.
The sticker is created with a scheduled blend date no? If after that sticker is printed the factory shuts down for a couple weeks the car isn’t necessarily built. I don’t think they go back and modify the sticker

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Car can still be in process with a window sticker, mine and many others got window stickers prior to it being finished.

Sponsored

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar
There is a huge chip plant being built as we speak outside of Phoenix, started last year but it will take a few years to be up and running. Also Intel purchased an existing running plant in upstate NY with the intent to expand, again years to reap the benefits.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Please do keep us updated. The idea just seems crazy to build exclusively Mach 1’s for a month but maybe 2022 has some more interesting developments for us to witness!
It would be interesting to know how many Mach1's are in the order back log (retail & dealer stock)and how many they have made already.

I know they made a bunch of Export and non-HP versions back in Jan./Feb. we saw the white taillights. They built a few more non-HP's in March too.

Have they actually delivered any '22 HP's yet? I know some people on here have build dates, and some dealers have listed some on line, but I don't think any have actually been delivered.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It would be interesting to know how many Mach1's are in the order back log (retail & dealer stock)and how many they have made already.

I know they made a bunch of Export and non-HP versions back in Jan./Feb. we saw the white taillights. They built a few more non-HP's in March too.

Have they actually delivered any '22 HP's yet? I know some people on here have build dates, and some dealers have listed some on line, but I don't think any have actually been delivered.
I don’t know of any ‘22 HP deliveries that have occurred

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
was just told by my salesperson that i now have a build day instead of a week
day of 5/20

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
wtf. and no.
only asked that here because some posted a granger like deal for the C8 but didn't drop a link. I know I am in the wrong place to ask but yeah... not everybody wants to wait 6-18months for a vehicle.

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

I have found 2 dealers that have HP cars in transit.

Both are GB, Metro of Madison, WI. I spoke with that dealer it has a deposit already.

The second dealer was Al Packers White Marsh in MD. Several calls and emails, nothing but BS from them. They will not send a copy of the window sticker nor confirm a price.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Performance Ford Randolph NJ arrived last night. I'm driving right now so I can't check, but my son told me it arrived. It's on their showroom floor

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Performance Ford Randolph NJ arrived last night. I'm driving right now so I can't check, but my son told me it arrived. It's on their showroom floor
The only one listed is a non HP in transit.

Stormtroopin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Mach 1 on order; ‘18 Mustang GT (sold)
Well, yesterday I decided to toss my hat in the ring with a glimmer of hope in actually getting the car. 700A, non-HP, only added option was the upgraded anthracite wheels. Now the waiting game begins.
Sponsored