Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

MachTwo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2014 GT, 2022 Mach 1 (ordered)
Little late to the party here, but I received this update from my dealer today:

"I talked to our Ford rep and she said that it sounds like Ford will make all the Mach 1 orders all in a week/month time and then be done with them. They didn't give us an indication on when that will be, just that they will get build. That's the only update I have as now."

He added: "Ford isn't worried about specialty vehicles. They are trying to get the mass quantity vehicles back in order"

Nothing concrete, but if you have an order on the books I'm confident you'll get it.

Order confirmation Date: 10-Jan-2022
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: Grabber Blue, 700A, 6MT, Magnetic Aluminum Wheels, Red Calipers

Ordered through Joe Sauve at Tom Holzer Ford; they are respecting MSRP without ADM
If Ford plans on building out all Mach 1 orders in the next month or two doesn't that imply they will/should stop taking orders fairly soon?
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
If Ford plans on building out all Mach 1 orders in the next month or two doesn't that imply they will/should stop taking orders fairly soon?
It’s possible but they also might be thinking that they will let orders build up again and do another batch in August-September

Mach1Scott0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 Lariat, 2021 Mach 1 Hp Shadow Black
Placed my order a couple of weeks ago. Trying to prepare myself for the eternal wait time, but it'll be worth it!

Order confirmation Date: 4/1/22
Estimated Build Date : N/A
Options: Dark Matter Gray Metallic, HP, Tremec, Red Calipers, 700A
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Placed my order a couple of weeks ago. Trying to prepare myself for the eternal wait time, but it'll be worth it!

Welcome to the club. It will be interesting to see where order dates vs. build dates break down when they finally start scheduling the majority of Mach1 orders. Wondering if the non-HP's still get pushed in front of the HP orders?

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

That’s a great look imho.

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Wondering how the supply chain is being impacted with the city of Shanghai being shut down for the last 3 weeks. Ive seen some photos of the ports there and there is basically no one unloading and loading the container ships. YIKES!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Wondering how the supply chain is being impacted with the city of Shanghai being shut down for the last 3 weeks. Ive seen some photos of the ports there and there is basically no one unloading and loading the container ships. YIKES!
Sounds like a good argument to build things at home and not buy everything from the CCP…….

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Sounds like a good argument to build things at home and not buy everything from the CCP…….
From what I've heard there are a couple new chip plants that will be up and running in the next year or two. I think I heard, a couple in the U.S. and maybe one in Mexico. They can't get running too soon.

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
From what I've heard there are a couple new chip plants that will be up and running in the next year or two. I think I heard, a couple in the U.S. and maybe one in Mexico. They can't get running too soon.
Amen. Time to build alliances at the minimum in the Western Hemisphere. We’ve screwed it up too much in the past.

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Let me get this straight… Ford plans to build all remaining/existing Mach 1 orders in the next 1-2 months? Where did we get this news and why hasn’t it been reported by someone like Ford Authority?

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Let me get this straight… Ford plans to build all remaining/existing Mach 1 orders in the next 1-2 months? Where did we get this news and why hasn’t it been reported by someone like Ford Authority?
It’s coming from someone that works at a dealer. Seems highly unlikely but I’d love to be wrong.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
It’s coming from someone that works at a dealer. Seems highly unlikely but I’d love to be wrong.
My step son also works for a Ford dealer and he's said the same thing to me. Although he's 19 and the second he opens his mouth I usually think he's full of it, and thats not just this topic. His place has a FJG on order and he has the window sticker already but of course the vehicle is not there (yet). When or if I hear anything else I'll be sure to update here

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
i think it makes some sense to build them all at one time. they can pump out 1000 Stangs in a week. just pump out the customer orders now, stop taking more orders, then move on to dealer stock stuff.

#hope

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
So we’ve gotten this Intel from two separate dealers?