2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
I picked up my Mustang but will have to ship my Maverick which is due in this week. Let me know who you end up going with. I think I will definitely pay extra for enclosed given the snow and slush all over the country right now.
A1 gave me a good price on enclosed. They wanted $1100 for open and $1300 enclosed. I haven't heard anything about them so can't be sure how good they are.
Sponsored

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
wait for two clear weather days and drive it home.
I'd love to drive it home. That was the plan originally but now that it's January I can't bring myself to do it. The roads around here are full of dirt and salt right now.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I'd love to drive it home. That was the plan originally but now that it's January I can't bring myself to do it. The roads around here are full of dirt and salt right now.
I understand, I m a little north of you and drove from Pa... when I got home the car was pretty dirty, but all cleaned up now.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
So, I took a look at what Montway Is. It is basically a broker, right? In that sense, you are still at the mercy of whoever they hire to transport your car. I don‘t know how they vet their providers. Anyone knows?

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
yes, a lot of them when you call the company the company puts out a bid (or word) of the location etc, then someone who hauls cars put s his price and timeframe if he wants to do the job. Now I m sure there are haulers you can contact directly but I don t know.
I shipped a Porsche twice recently and a "one off" truck came to my house. One was a enclosed car trailer pulled by a HD pickup and the other was a tractor trailer (covered). I did nt pick the shipping but both apparently made it safely to their destination.
The company probably has to have the proper insurance to bid on a haul.

Sponsored

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
That was my original plan as well…if the car would have been delivered one week earlier before winter finally appeared. Grit and salt on the roads stopped me from driving it back.

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
So, I took a look at what Montway Is. It is basically a broker, right? In that sense, you are still at the mercy of whoever they hire to transport your car. I don‘t know how they vet their providers. Anyone knows?
Just got off the phone with Dave Fountain from Fountain transport. Real nice guy, he's a broker also but he only selects carriers that he knows are good. He said Montway will dispatch anyone.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

kglonghorn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 2021 Mach 1
So, does everyone in this thread have their car? Or are there any 2021's still pending?
Mine is at Granger, was delivered 12/27. Flying up this weekend to drive home to Texas. Fingers crossed on the weather! Btw - long time lurker, first time poster.

Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Mine is at Granger, was delivered 12/27. Flying up this weekend to drive home to Texas. Fingers crossed on the weather! Btw - long time lurker, first time poster.
Give a honk when you drive through OKC on the way back!

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Mine also arrived on the 27th. JFG too? Must be one of the JFG that @Kermut saw on that day

Last edited:

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Just got off the phone with Dave Fountain from Fountain transport. Real nice guy, he's a broker also but he only selects carriers that he knows are good. He said Montway will dispatch anyone.
Intursting... so another knock on Montway I guess?

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
So I checked the PALS App again and my car must have made it to Kansas City because the destination is now Granger, IA. Once it gets to the dealer does the PALS App give an indication that is has been delivered? Granger is only 3-4 hours away from Kansas City. Also, I decided I'm going to use Passport for transportation. They are only a few hundred dollars more than Montway and they actually are a car moving company that uses only enclosed carriers.
Sponsored