2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Thanks for letting me know and honestly fuck the dealers who sell at these ADMs. And you are of course free to comment on my thread as you please, it might help me if anything haha.

Basically taking a financed car to Vancouver, BC has a ton of issues and might not even be possible. If possible, I am looking at new taxes and entering into insurance monopoly and worst? all seasons on my M1. Yuck.

If no one buys it, I'll leave it at my friends place and take it for a ride every month or so I commute for work... Life.
It sucks when life throws you a curve ball. Too bad you can't find someplace or someone to trade it for a Bronco or Raptor. I'm assuming there would be some kind of VAT or something on a car that new, taking it across the border?
Sponsored

Last edited:

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
I sucks when life throws you a curve ball. Too bad you can't find someplace or someone to trade it for a Bronco or Raptor. I'm assuming there would be some kind of VAT or something on a car that new, taking it across the border?
Basically I will have to pay 6% GST for cars produced in NA. For cars produced outside, Ill have to pay both import duty and GST. Ludicrous.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Thanks for letting me know and honestly fuck the dealers who sell at these ADMs. And you are of course free to comment on my thread as you please, it might help me if anything haha.

Basically taking a financed car to Vancouver, BC has a ton of issues and might not even be possible. If possible, I am looking at new taxes and entering into insurance monopoly and worst? all seasons on my M1. Yuck.

If no one buys it, I'll leave it at my friends place and take it for a ride every month or so I commute for work... Life.
I'm not mad at you here, so do not take it that way. but you are quite literally asking for the value of every single dollar including TT&L that you have put into your car AFTER 2400 miles. this is not much better than a dealer asking ADM. I know what you bought your car for, to the dollar. and I know the taxes you paid on it. You are looking to recoup all but a couple hundred bucks for a car you've put 2400 miles on over the last...what...6 months?

(I get it, if you can get it, congrats, that is a great deal for you, drive an awesome car for free essentially...) I am just still on the pessimist side right now since so many of us did not get our cars and have every intention to be buried in them.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
...this is not much better than a dealer asking ADM...
I would have to strongly disagree both from a philosophical or practical point of view and I know different folks would have it differently.

Even in the most lenient terms, my listing is only $6K over MSRP plus PPF/Ceramic. It's irrelevant if "some" consider that PPF/Ceramic do not increase the price of the car (or otherwise), but a lot of folks here would get a certain PPF/Ceramic job which can be anywhere b/w 5-8K. $6K is quite a huge difference b/w $10-$20-$50k ADMs. This is ignoring the actual warranty cover that comes on the car, 6-9 month lead times on HP cars and the fact that you cannot get a 2021 HP M1 anymore. The philosophical reason? - I am not here to print money.

Though I do understand where you are coming from, getting a car without any lead time with "everything" standard done is a pretty big deal for someone looking to get it right now. Maybe I will not sell this in the next 3 months; I'll just drive when I visit for work every month or so... :)

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I would have to strongly disagree both from a philosophical or practical point of view and I know different folks would have it differently.

Even in the most lenient terms, my listing is only $6K over MSRP plus PPF/Ceramic. It's irrelevant if "some" consider that PPF/Ceramic do not increase the price of the car (or otherwise), but a lot of folks here would get a certain PPF/Ceramic job which can be anywhere b/w 5-8K. $6K is quite a huge difference b/w $10-$20-$50k ADMs. This is ignoring the actual warranty cover that comes on the car, 6-9 month lead times on HP cars and the fact that you cannot get a 2021 HP M1 anymore. The philosophical reason? - I am not here to print money.

Though I do understand where you are coming from, getting a car without any lead time with "everything" standard done is a pretty big deal for someone looking to get it right now. Maybe I will not sell this in the next 3 months; I'll just drive when I visit for work every month or so... :)
thats why I am not mad. I do agree that the PDF and ceramic and the care you have shown the car add value, especially given the current supply issues. but, you are asking for literally ever dollar you have in including TT&L. I'd put the price for your car at 67,500. I might actually bite at that point as well. Might. I think I would need it slightly lower cause of reasons...but I could possibly bite at that point.

Don't be mad at me, just stating my opinion. And if you get what you are asking, fucking congrats man.

Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
but, you are asking for literally ever dollar you have in including TT&L.
That's true and I think there are folks who might still charge an ADM. :)

I'd put the price for your car at 67,500. I might actually bite at that point as well.
Haha, you will bite cause you are setting the price. :D

I think $67K would be way too low for any 2021 HP M1 let alone this one, especially in the current market. I am quite certain people will be selling their 2021 M1s for $67K two years from now.

Don't be mad at me, just stating my opinion. And if you get what you are asking, fucking congrats man.
Haha, not mad at you at all lol, and like I mentioned it to someone else above, this doesn't preclude you from saying what you said above in the sale thread either. It's a free country (imo)! Hoping for this Mustang to find a better house, if not, my monthly trips will almost always lead me to the track!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
That's true and I think there are folks who might still charge an ADM. :)

Haha, you will bite cause you are setting the price. :D

I think $67K would be way too low for any 2021 HP M1 let alone this one, especially in the current market. I am quite certain people will be selling their 2021 M1s for $67K two years from now.

Haha, not mad at you at all lol, and like I mentioned it to someone else above, this doesn't preclude you from saying what you said above in the sale thread either. It's a free country (imo)! Hoping for this Mustang to find a better house, if not, my monthly trips will almost always lead me to the track!
I hope they are not going for too high. I hope to trade my brand new 22 for a slightly used 21 straight up. either this year or in 10 years..

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
I hope they are not going for too high. I hope to trade my brand new 22 for a slightly used 21 straight up. either this year or in 10 years..
For you, I hope so. With supply chains and corresponding inflation, I do not expect cars to get cheaper any time soon. I think something similar to 350 or 350R is going to go with these batch of M1s.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
Every cleaner and window washer has a new $30-60K car now.

Sales channels are stuffed with govt money funding consumers subprime credit on long term loans with most underwater from day 1 so they can't change vehicles.
Economists around the world have shared inflation due to supply chains and only in certain parts of the economy but you seem to know it differently.

Can you please share any relevant data around this?

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
One more uShip/shipping question. Do any of you guys recommend the insurance? The price is non-trivial, and I'm highly skeptical of vendor-provided insurance... But I'm not sure how reliable these shippers are since I've never done this before. Is the piece of mind worth it? Or are they tearing me a new one?

(I'm looking at shipping via Montway LLC, FWIW)

Sponsored

MachTwo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1, 2014 GT, 2022 Mach 1 (ordered)
One more uShip/shipping question. Do any of you guys recommend the insurance? The price is non-trivial, and I'm highly skeptical of vendor-provided insurance... But I'm not sure how reliable these shippers are since I've never done this before. Is the piece of mind worth it? Or are they tearing me a new one?

(I'm looking at shipping via Montway LLC, FWIW)
If you don't mind me asking what is the shipper charging you for insurance? When it comes time to ship my M1 I assume I will have my insurance carrier on board just in case. I have no idea how good the insurance carried by the shippers is.....

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Just a note about when you own your car: It is when you sign the sales contract, not when car arrives at your destination. I encourage anyone to alert your insurance carrier at that moment (after you sign the sales contract). As I stated earlier, I am letting Passport have the business even if it means waiting a bit longer. Just for the peace of mind of having a established carrier transporting it

Last edited:

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
So, does everyone in this thread have their car? Or are there any 2021's still pending?

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
So, does everyone in this thread have their car? Or are there any 2021's still pending?
mine is at Granger awaiting transportation. Bought it on 12/31. Maybe the last Mach 1 sold by Granger in 2021 but I think there are still a couple 2021 arriving at Granger in 2022, right? @Zach@Granger?

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Mines at Granger as well…waiting for pickup.
Sponsored