2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

OutWest

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Mine is at Granger, was delivered 12/27. Flying up this weekend to drive home to Texas. Fingers crossed on the weather! Btw - long time lurker, first time poster.
Mine also arrived on the 27th. JFG too? Must be one of the JFG that @Kermut saw on that day
Advertisement

Last edited:

RocketGuy3

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2016 Cayman GT4
Just got off the phone with Dave Fountain from Fountain transport. Real nice guy, he's a broker also but he only selects carriers that he knows are good. He said Montway will dispatch anyone.
Intursting... so another knock on Montway I guess?

KBR Stang

Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
So I checked the PALS App again and my car must have made it to Kansas City because the destination is now Granger, IA. Once it gets to the dealer does the PALS App give an indication that is has been delivered? Granger is only 3-4 hours away from Kansas City. Also, I decided I'm going to use Passport for transportation. They are only a few hundred dollars more than Montway and they actually are a car moving company that uses only enclosed carriers.

OutWest

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I checked the PALS App again and my car must have made it to Kansas City because the destination is now Granger, IA. Once it gets to the dealer does the PALS App give an indication that is has been delivered? Granger is only 3-4 hours away from Kansas City. Also, I decided I'm going to use Passport for transportation. They are only a few hundred dollars more than Montway and they actually are a car moving company that uses only enclosed carriers.
Yes, the website will tell you when it was delivered to Granger. Passport should be picking up mine sometime this week

cheeser

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runners and RAV4's
Yes, the website will tell you when it was delivered to Granger. Passport should be picking up mine sometime this week
I put a call into them yesterday as mine is at Granger as well....could pick both of ours up and drop mine off along the way :-) If not, Im prepared to drive over with a truck/trailer and pickup myself.

OutWest

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I put a call into them yesterday as mine is at Granger as well....could pick both of ours up and drop mine off along the way :-) If not, Im prepared to drive over with a truck/trailer and pickup myself.
That would be an interesting scene when @Jay at Granger takes pictures of the cars being loaded. Passport seems to be a good fit for Granger pickup because it is headquarted in the nearby state of Missouri.

cheeser

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runners and RAV4's
That would be an interesting scene when @Jay at Granger takes pictures of the cars being loaded. Passport seems to be a good fit for Granger pickup because it is headquarted in the nearby state of Missouri.
Looks like the truck is full and would be another 3-4 weeks, so Im planning on a road trip myself with truck/trailer.

[email protected]

Diamond Sponsor
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

dethmaShine

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, BMW 328i '09
Don't believe I shared this yet - if I did, I apologize - but for those still waiting or wanting to see why the Mach 1 is an incredible car - check out the review by our owner - Dario Orlando.

Given his racing & engineering background - in his words, he has never driven a car where the driver is part of the car - big kudos to this vehicle. It is that much fun to drive.

https://www.fordmuscle.com/news/steedas-dario-orlando-adds-2021-mach-1-to-his-personal-pony-paddock/
You need this thread: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/why-the-mach1-is-a-rip-off.155387

itguy84

Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I just got word that my Mach 1 arrived at Chapman. I told them I was passing on it in November when I bought a Performance Pack. (I never thought the car would be built. )

now I’m talking numbers with Chapman, and just applied for financing. I’m actually considering trading a 2 month old car. I think I might pull the trigger.

dethmaShine

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, BMW 328i '09
I just got word that my Mach 1 arrived at Chapman. I told them I was passing on it in November when I bought a Performance Pack. (I never thought the car would be built. )

now I’m talking numbers with Chapman, and just applied for financing. I’m actually considering trading a 2 month old car. I think I might pull the trigger.
just do it nike

itguy84

Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Done deal with Chapman.. Trading my 2 month old Performance Pack for a Mach 1..

Getting my Mach after all.. Stoked.. :sunglasses:

Chassis# M6053

Last edited:

cerbomark

Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Done deal with Chapman.. Trading my 2 month old Performance Pack for a Mach 1..

Getting my Mach after all.. Stoked.. :sunglasses:

Chassis# M6053
The Silver one inside? Tell them Mark from NY says HI!!!
PS/ can I ask why?

Last edited:
Advertisement

9 - JLT Performance
Advertisement