Montoya

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Update: My CSR contacted me today and said they agreed to all my requests. I am very happy and relieved! So details to come but an extended premium care warranty, extended service plan and reimbursement for my travel expenses and lost use of the vehicle. Next week she will call me and go over the plans, it takes a few days for them to attach to my VIN.

Happy- didn’t have to fight for what I felt was an equitable resolution.

Relieved- I have a 7 year warranty should I need it, and also if I should sell it down the road that will help cover the loss of value due to the engine replacement. Also maintenance plan will make ownership that much better. I had the service plan on my F350 and I really liked picking the truck up after service was done and not paying, LOL!

Looking forward to putting this behind me and enjoying the ownership experience!

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Update: My CSR contacted me today and said they agreed to all my requests. I am very happy and relieved! So details to come but an extended premium care warranty, extended service plan and reimbursement for my travel expenses and lost use of the vehicle. Next week she will call me and go over the plans, it takes a few days for them to attach to my VIN.

Happy- didn’t have to fight for what I felt was an equitable resolution.

Relieved- I have a 7 year warranty should I need it, and also if I should sell it down the road that will help cover the loss of value due to the engine replacement. Also maintenance plan will make ownership that much better. I had the service plan on my F350 and I really liked picking the truck up after service was done and not paying, LOL!

Looking forward to putting this behind me and enjoying the ownership experience!
I hope one day we can meet up and I can see this beautiful machine!

(I live in Ohio :crying:)

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
Montoya you did us all a wonderful service on your sharing this engine breakdown. And how You handled the problem you get more with milk and honey than you do with anger. How do you still have a great car and a better warranty and service agreement. And oh by the way we are not that far apart , Hayden Idaho to Portland area hopefully we meet up on the track or car event somewhere , and I just got home last night and saw my GT 350 R for the first time!! Man it’s so low , I feel like I bought an affordable super car . No I haven’t driven it yet, we are still introducing each other lol
Sponsored