You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Fine by me, Jason but I don't think that has anything to do with the crazy logic.

Hell, I'm proud to be "a boomer" and not one of the current younger generation.
I'm not a Boomer, I'm an X'er, but if I wasn't I would rather be a boomer than a millennial or younger :flag:
Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
The dude called around the entire country and offered to help find MSRP deals for people. Hate him all you want but if he got a car before the people in this thread that are bitching and moaning like preteen girls, it’s because you got out worked. Or you should have offered the dealer more money to get the car sooner.

“That’s it , it’s my last Ford because someone on the Internet got one before me!”

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out..

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
If Ford really gave a shit about customers they'd build as many as the market demanded. They won't drop an automatic in the GT350, the GT 500 is essentially unobtainable, the Ranger Raptor is for overseas, etc. etc. I'll be looking elsewhere for any future autos. {They'd also work on quality in design and manufacturing....}

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any of you who actually believe this kid got this car because he “outworked” the rest of us are proving why your are the problem. Are you kidding me? You have absolutely ZERO clue what’s been going on. There are countless people in here who have been buying Fords for 30-50 years, faithfully. Ford is where they are BECAUSE of fans like us.

It’s completely obvious why this kid got his car, and it has NOTHING to do with how hard he worked to get one, because he didn’t. Get a fucking clue and while your at, LET the door hit you in the ass on the way out, nobody asked you to come inside in the first place.

I have a car on order that I will receive when the good lord decides. I bleed Ford blue, always have, always will. I will continue to buy Fords for the rest of my life, but I have every right to be upset with the process that was used. I could give a rats ass what that kid or any other kids does with his or her car, nor what a pretentious douche like you has to say about it.

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
What's with all of these jealous old men? Are you really complaining cause he got his $80K car before you? Some of y'all need to get a damn grip.

Regardless, the boy comes from money and looks like he's doing his own things to earn some of his own. What's wrong with that? Ford Motor Company don't owe y'all jack shit and are the same folks who would point at someone else and tell them they just need to work harder.

And for all of you who are the "well i'm not buying another Ford again cause I don't feel like I'm being treated special", were you ever really a fan then?
The dude called around the entire country and offered to help find MSRP deals for people. Hate him all you want but if he got a car before the people in this thread that are bitching and moaning like preteen girls, it’s because you got out worked. Or you should have offered the dealer more money to get the car sooner.

“That’s it , it’s my last Ford because someone on the Internet got one before me!”

Wrong and wrong on all accounts.
No one is mad because someone else got a car 1st. Mad because this ******* got it 1st.
And yes, Ford does owe us something, they owe me and many other people a goddamn car, that we had orders locked, looong before this kid, build dates long before this one scheduled, and $ down while this turdnugget was still begging daddy for more allowance $ and making things up for the clicks.

I wouldn't be suprised if half the people supporting him here are the same that watch his channel in the 1st place.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't be suprised if half the people supporting him here are the same that watch his channel in the 1st place.
You’re balls on accurate

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Oh no another internet tough guy. You should have opened up your checkbook if you had to have one of the first cars. Or knew somebody important. Or worked harder to get one.

But hey it’s better to keep whining like a 13 year old girl.

I really don’t understand the sense of entitlement here.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

And you bring to this discussion the wisdom of some one off GT350 buyer? Mr 260 something posts?

My position and perspective is that of others before me. More importantly, worthy others before me. Ford kissing the ass of some 19 year old punk who is being financed by family money falls way outside what I feel is fair for all the other enthusiasts.

I dont know if you even have an interest in this discussion. Have you put money down on the GT500? No? I did 2 years ago. I have been buying into the Ford brand all my life. You? Again, didnt think so.

I've already resigned to the fact that I wont see mine till next year. It was a known quantity for a while now (way before this came up).

It is insulting that this kid got his car before others. If you think that this happening is by luck or chance, you are naive.

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Wrong and wrong on all accounts.
No one is mad because someone else got a car 1st. Mad because this ******* got it 1st.
And yes, Ford does owe us something, they owe me and many other people a goddamn car, that we had orders locked, looong before this kid, build dates long before this one scheduled, and $ down while this turdnugget was still begging daddy for more allowance $ and making things up for the clicks.

And this is when your opinion became invalid. Insults? Really? How exactly do you know that you had an order locked before him? And how do you know his build date? How do you know his dealer connections? You're completely jealous in the Merriam-Webster definition of the term.

You're jumping up and down, stomping, and screaming like a 7 year old who can't get a cookie as soon as his mother's bought the bag. Isn't it your bedtime?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Oh no another internet tough guy. You should have opened up your checkbook if you had to have one of the first cars. Or knew somebody important. Or worked harder to get one.

But hey it’s better to keep whining like a 13 year old girl.

I really don’t understand the sense of entitlement here.
Had a little to drink tonight?