1st Delivery

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
I just don’t see this as a Ford PR move or blunder. Don’t you think it would be a CFTP.
It is literally luck of the draw and he doesn’t have anything else to do so he called between video games every 5 minutes and found one that was dealer ordered. Heck maybe daddy paid off the guy that ordered it for his spoiled brat.

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
I just don’t see this as a Ford PR move or blunder. Don’t you think it would be a CFTP.
It is literally luck of the draw and he doesn’t have anything else to do so he called between video games every 5 minutes and found one that was dealer ordered. Heck maybe daddy paid off the guy that ordered it for his spoiled brat.
Wouldn't surprise me if he paid some ridiculous ADM to get it first!

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I guess he was the 2nd delivery. The first was the white one at Northgate Ford which sold for $2500 under MSRP. Some lucky bastard beat me to it.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I sure like the cover though, thanks again, K. Actually enjoyed the clip too, the audio at least . <smile>

As for the kid, it is what it is and next time this year, we'll forget all about it. <bigger grin>

Argpi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Argpi
Vehicle(s)
A couple GT350's, Terminator, 18 GT PP1
Haters... I for one am happy he is getting his GT500, C8 and anything else he is blessed with, good for him. Keep on making those videos Speed Phenom :thumbsup:

edmd007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 20 GT500 Iconic CFTP
Meh, he is annoying, but whatever....live and let live.
More annoying is the grind to try and buy one in the first place without the dealer jackups....that to me is more the FORD slap in the face.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Hmm...I've never owned a Camaro. :-) However, I DID own a '61 Belair AND, I did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn last night. <bored to tears> :-)

Sponsored

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
What's with all of these jealous old men? Are you really complaining cause he got his $80K car before you? Some of y'all need to get a damn grip.

Regardless, the boy comes from money and looks like he's doing his own things to earn some of his own. What's wrong with that? Ford Motor Company don't owe y'all jack shit and are the same folks who would point at someone else and tell them they just need to work harder.

And for all of you who are the "well i'm not buying another Ford again cause I don't feel like I'm being treated special", were you ever really a fan then?

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Randy: Now I see what you were talking about...<I'm slow on the uptake from time to time> :-)

Edit: I just don't get a C person coming to an F forum. What's up with that? I SUPPOSE one could be a "dual enthusiast," but me thinks the odds are unlikely of that. I would not even think about visiting a C forum if I didn't even own one. Seems crazy to me but hey, whadoIknow, right?

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Fine by me, Jason but I don't think that has anything to do with the crazy logic.

Hell, I'm proud to be "a boomer" and not one of the current younger generation.
I agree...I’m just saying it will happen.

They’ll understand one day :)
Sponsored