Delivery Software Limits

DonMTV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra, 1988 Mustang GT
Hell yeah, mine will stay in delivery mode because I am having it transported in an enclosed trailer directly to the PPF shop, then to my house. Then, and only then will it come out of delivery mode. All I can see in my head is images of Ferris Bueller's day off!
Where in Massachusetts are you going to have the PPF work done? I am sure you are excited to get the car. Any idea of the cost for the PPF and install?

Thanks,
Don
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Where in Massachusetts are you going to have the PPF work done? I am sure you are excited to get the car. Any idea of the cost for the PPF and install?

Thanks,
Don
I am going to use AutoNuvo in Holliston, MA. If you google them you can see what they offer for packages. The "track" package is the one I will go with, plus some add ons. Im guessing $2,500 for PPF alone.

DonMTV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra, 1988 Mustang GT
I am going to use AutoNuvo in Holliston, MA. If you google them you can see what they offer for packages. The "track" package is the one I will go with, plus some add ons. Im guessing $2,500 for PPF alone.
Thank you so much.

OP
OP
kilobravo

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Im guessing $2,500 for PPF alone.
Jaime: That seems a bit high if I may assume that by "alone" you mean without installation charges. If I'm wrong..never mind. :-)

I would have guessed $1500-$2000 but then, I'm forgetting you live in Massachusetts. <chuckling> I'm guessing the SOL is a bit higher than south Tejas.

I have an estimate from my guy of $1600-1800 but that's without installation charges. Can't estimate them until he sees what's going to be required. I'm hoping he'll swing me a little discount. Still not certain what I want to cover but I think I want any areas with painted stripes filmed, along with everything available up front. Probably do a full hood, actually.

Anyway, I truly hope that you are incredibly pleased with the result.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Jaime: That seems a bit high if I may assume that by "alone" you mean without installation charges. If I'm wrong..never mind. :-)

I would have guessed $1500-$2000 but then, I'm forgetting you live in Massachusetts. <chuckling> I'm guessing the SOL is a bit higher than south Tejas.

I have an estimate from my guy of $1600-1800 but that's without installation charges. Can't estimate them until he sees what's going to be required. I'm hoping he'll swing me a little discount. Still not certain what I want to cover but I think I want any areas with painted stripes filmed, along with everything available up front. Probably do a full hood, actually.

Anyway, I truly hope that you are incredibly pleased with the result.
This is an installed price. They remove everything (emblems/spoilers/etc...) and re-install over there film.
Sponsored