Sponsored

Nobody likes Mach 1's

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
A Mach 1 is the one Mustang I'd choose If I wanted another. It has a lot of factory goodies. I've heard one in person... sounded wonderful.
Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR Supra Matte Storm Gray Metallic
A Mach 1 is the one Mustang I'd choose If I wanted another. It has a lot of factory goodies. I've heard one in person... sounded wonderful.
I've done one alteration to my exhaust and that was a resonator delete with an x-pipe and I can't get over how awesome the car sounds. I truly don't think I've heard a car that sounds better in person yet and I've been told this by numerous other people as well when we have been out on car cruises etc with local friends/car club people.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
I purchased my Mach 1 as it had the extras I wanted.

As I start going to cars n coffee and other local shows, I gravitate to the older cars. I only check out the modern stuff if I'm interested in the mods they made.

I noticed others took the same path when I took my 68 Cougar XR-7 to a show...a lot of attention, vs limited on my Mach 1. In the end, it doesnt bother me as I bought the Mach 1 as a better driver and fun at the track....not for the shows.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
Meh… i never take the mustang to a car show because there’s always 50 plus mustangs… supercharged, turbo, n/a, every flavor, every color… and people think mach 1, gt, gt500, whatever mustang is still another mustang. I never see a mustang winning any prize at any of this shows and it’s for that same reason.

i like my car, but at the end, its just another mustang in a sea of more mustangs.

with my other car i got prizes just for being there because I’m usually the only one. Any JDM category, you know you are getting at least a nice cookie lol

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I've done one alteration to my exhaust and that was a resonator delete with an x-pipe and I can't get over how awesome the car sounds. I truly don't think I've heard a car that sounds better in person yet and I've been told this by numerous other people as well when we have been out on car cruises etc with local friends/car club people.
Which X pipe did you go with and any sound clips of your car?
Im on the fence about changing out the factory resonator.

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR Supra Matte Storm Gray Metallic
Which X pipe did you go with and any sound clips of your car?
Im on the fence about changing out the factory resonator.
I did roush just cause I was a little more familiar with them at the time. I don't think you could go wrong with a roush or steeda one though.

I don't have a good sound clip and it would just be off my phone. Best way for me to describe it is afterward it did not feel like the sound changed per se, but made it more pronounced and a little louder. Sounds perfect now IMO and it isn't TO loud and also has no drone.

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1

They look good to me!

SV107 Mach 1 Liquid Platinum15.jpeg
IMG_0673.jpeg
SV107 Mach 1 Liquid Platinum11.jpeg
SV107 Mach 1 Liquid Platinum16.jpeg

But having owned a 350R and 500 the Mach does lack some of that special sauce because it sits in between the two most recent top dogs. The Mach needed its own persona, without any of the parts shared from other platforms. In 03/04 the shaker hood and unique bumper gave it a new look. But this one is harder for people to know what it is, or what it’s built for.
what wheels are these? They look amazing!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
To me, the front end of a Mach 1 is hands down the best looking S-550
So far I have not really gone to many shows with my Mach 1, one small one where I live and ran it into the Grand Rapids show late here this year and didn't get it judged, not that I was looking for trophies or anything but just so people could check it out. I've still yet to see another Mach 1 as I've mentioned in a prior post and I've only ever received praise and compliments from anyone looking or checking the car out. If someone wanted to bad mouth my car I'd just ignore them and move on. I don't have time in my life for people being negative about anything let alone my majestic unicorn of a car :cwl:
Let’s face it. A nice Mustang is a nice Mustang, but getting a trophy for buying a new car is just plain silly.
I’d still do C&C’s and maybe attend a show with my car as a means to get there but I’d pick an end spot so I can leave quickly. I have ADD and get bored easily. :)

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Why the centrifugal supercharger instead of say Whipple or Roush?
I see great results with the ESS kit on not much boost. Even if I was to supercharge my GT350, which I probably would not, I would do an ESS kit.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
some real delusional people on here. This is why Mustang owners get a bad rap. I ve been on forums for decades and on my first Ford forum I got to admit this is not the best there is to be had with car forums. Lots of mine is better (questionable anyway) and bad behavior . Most would much rather enjoy a supportive forum. Many here think they are the smartest guy in the room and are clearly not..... maybe I need a break.... end of rant and I won t respond to children.

Sponsored

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
some real delusional people on here. This is why Mustang owners get a bad rap. I ve been on forums for decades and on my first Ford forum I got to admit this is not the best there is to be had with car forums. Lots of mine is better (questionable anyway) and bad behavior . Most would much rather enjoy a supportive forum. Many here think they are the smartest guy in the room and are clearly not..... maybe I need a break.... end of rant and I won t respond to children.
Yea there is way to much measuring in here with people who must think others cant afford what they have.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
And the M1 doesn't need to be a Shelby (even though it has outperformed the GT350R). It has its own thing going. Classic American muscle and heritage at it's best. Even the stock exhaust sound exemplifies this perfectly. 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

And the GT500 shouldn't even be in this conversation. It's a whole different league of vehicle. That's more of a Corvette, Hellcat, GT-R convo.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Damn dude, if your not feeling car show love in a Mach 1, you’ve really got to feel sorry for the Mach E guys … :giggle: :bandit:

WD :like:
IMG_0980.JPG