Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
:giggle: They use crushed volcanic rock instead of salt to melt the snow here
I wish they used volcanic rock instead of salt here. Years ago they used to use sand but salt is cheaper.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
I wish they used volcanic rock instead of salt here. Years ago they used to use sand but salt is cheaper.
Another reason that they stopped using sand is because it clogs up the sewers. But here in the Great Lakes region, they traded off having to clean the sewers of sand, for putting salt in our great lakes instead. Doesn't seem like a good tradeoff to me.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Another reason that they stopped using sand is because it clogs up the sewers. But here in the Great Lakes region, they traded off having to clean the sewers of sand, for putting salt in our great lakes instead. Doesn't seem like a good tradeoff to me.
I agree not a good trade off

Sponsored

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
New tires and alignment today! Continental DWS 06 Plus. I'm loving them so far and not misssing the stock POS Pzero Neros for a second. I can't believe I put up with them until today but I was just being a cheap bastard........

The car is so smooth now and actually has some grip for once. We still have lots of snow but the roads were clean and dry so I figured I'd get them on since I will be getting her out more now.

Also I have to say I have really missed this car while it was stored so it was a blast to help seat the new rubber today. :)

Image.jpeg

Image (2).jpeg
Can confirm these tires are impressive.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Not what I did but Iā€™m here getting my oil changed at AutoNation Ford Tustin. A friend of mine who is an advisor here had a 2019 GT in velocity blue. He had 4.56 gears in it and it was a screamer. He was moving at high speed and hit some unexpected water. He went through several trees and then into a pole. Iā€™m shocked Iā€™m talking to him. This is the worst Iā€™ve ever seen a Mustang look.

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
Finally pulled the engine surfboard and painted the center section. Used Rust-Oleums flat metallic nickel. Lots of flake. A friend has offered to do the "Powered by Ford" with paint. Trying to determine if One Shot Enamel will work on plastic.
IMG_1174.JPG

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Not what I did but Iā€™m here getting my oil changed at AutoNation Ford Tustin. A friend of mine who is an advisor here had a 2019 GT in velocity blue. He had 4.56 gears in it and it was a screamer. He was moving at high speed and hit some unexpected water. He went through several trees and then into a pole. Iā€™m shocked Iā€™m talking to him. This is the worst Iā€™ve ever seen a Mustang look.
That is a serious hit. Gad he is still moving.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Iā€™m waiting for someone to post an ā€œIs this a total?ā€ thread.
Sponsored