Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Well since you asked, I took a half day vacation, came home, trimmed the hedges and mowed the yard. Then I took a short nap. Then I went and picked up a new garden hose and weed be gone to get rid of the creeping charlie in the front and side yard. I let the dog out to take a pee and a dump at noon. I later returned the garden hose for a different one because it was defective. Right now I am watching jeopardy and in about 20 minutes I will start watching street outlaws. After that the news, take the dog out again, then head for bed. Sleep 6.5 hours and then back up @530 am to get ready and be at work by 630. And then its Tuesday....Wanna hear about Tuesday?Super! I already have it planned because it is going to rain tomorrow evening.....let me know if you are bored with reading this yet. So I will get home from work, the wife and I will likely go for Thai or Mexican and then get home in time to start watching Wheel and Jeopardy again....the teachers tournament as you surely know. Then its time for...ye you guessed it, Deadliest catch. Assuming you are still with me, after that will watch the evening news followed by Hogans Heros, take the dog out for her last pee of the day and get ready for bed. After another 6.5 hours of restful sleep its up to go to work at 530am....AM I BORING YOU NOW? I'll go on then. Wednesday is a tough night because we don't usually have anything to watch on tv. So it's a free for all. The lawn is mowed the hedges are trimmed so its likely laundry night. I'll do a load of whites and some work shirts. Jeopardy again as usual as it is day three of the teachers tournament.........................................................................well that's about all I got for what I did today, tomorrow and wednesday...Where's Bubba? :cwl:

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT

Sponsored

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Forum searches seldom work as you'd expect. Even if you put the search term in quotes, it eludes you.

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
This place is tricky to a newb, can't figure out how to navigate it, searched for a what did you do today thread and never found one... Maybe it will also end up with 32k answers, LOL.
Reading the forum is a good starting point.
e0ljdzocezd11.gif

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Forum searches seldom work as you'd expect. Even if you put the search term in quotes, it eludes you.
I've been a member on several different forums, this is easily the trickiest to navigate. Did you notice a mod moved my thread about coil covers to the suspension section earlier today? LOL...out loud...maybe that's why I can't find stuff? BTW...mods should know the difference between a coil cover and a coil over right? LOL once again...

Bran2TheDon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp. Orange GT
Well since you asked, I took a half day vacation, came home, trimmed the hedges and mowed the yard. Then I took a short nap. Then I went and picked up a new garden hose and weed be gone to get rid of the creeping charlie in the front and side yard. I let the dog out to take a pee and a dump at noon. I later returned the garden hose for a different one because it was defective. Right now I am watching jeopardy and in about 20 minutes I will start watching street outlaws. After that the news, take the dog out again, then head for bed. Sleep 6.5 hours and then back up @530 am to get ready and be at work by 630. And then its Tuesday....Wanna hear about Tuesday?Super! I already have it planned because it is going to rain tomorrow evening.....let me know if you are bored with reading this yet. So I will get home from work, the wife and I will likely go for Thai or Mexican and then get home in time to start watching Wheel and Jeopardy again....the teachers tournament as you surely know. Then its time for...ye you guessed it, Deadliest catch. Assuming you are still with me, after that will watch the evening news followed by Hogans Heros, take the dog out for her last pee of the day and get ready for bed. After another 6.5 hours of restful sleep its up to go to work at 530am....AM I BORING YOU NOW? I'll go on then. Wednesday is a tough night because we don't usually have anything to watch on tv. So it's a free for all. The lawn is mowed the hedges are trimmed so its likely laundry night. I'll do a load of whites and some work shirts. Jeopardy again as usual as it is day three of the teachers tournament.........................................................................well that's about all I got for what I did today, tomorrow and wednesday...Where's Bubba? :cwl:
Interesting read, speaking of Jeopardy, do you think James will beat Ken's $ winnings?

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I got up at 7am along with my three boys. The older boys are in high school, so once I wake them up, they are on their own. I took a shower after getting my 8 year old breakfast. I got both of us dressed and then dropped him off at school. I had two new projects to inspect by 9am, and then found myself at my office at 10ish. I knocked out three new estimates for upcoming projects and was able to make it back out of the office by about 1pm. After grabbing a quick lunch, I inspected another ongoing project in NW Omaha, and found myself driving back home about 4pm while talking to a beautiful woman that I have been dating for about a month. I was at the gym by 5pm, and making supper for my boys about 6pm. Chatted with the boys for awhile and now I'm in my recliner getting ready to watch some of The Grand Tour.

Thanks for asking.

Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Interesting read, speaking of Jeopardy, do you think James will beat Ken's $ winnings?
Money wise yes. I think he may get bored before making it to 73 wins though. The guy is either a machine or they are feeding him the answers. I was suspiscious that Jennings was at least being given the location of the daily doubles.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I've been a member on several different forums, this is easily the trickiest to navigate. Did you notice a mod moved my thread about coil covers to the suspension section earlier today? LOL...out loud...maybe that's why I can't find stuff? BTW...mods should know the difference between a coil cover and a coil over right? LOL once again...
Ohhhhh my. Your killing me here. I've got to get to bed or my reply earlier will be wrong.

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
I see Jame's plan of attack; he's a born gambler and knows how to use "house money". He starts off at the bottom line where the most money is, goes left to right or vice versa, then moves up to the next set of values. When he does that he is more than likely to hit the daily doubles because he's done his homework and knows where they are. He's smart, and knows how to blow the competition away early. In the one game he almost lost he blew a daily double while his opponent wised up and went after the big $$ first. I still think, because he's so damn slick that he did some kind of algorithm study to know where the daily doubles are. The way I see it, he's unstoppable until he meets someone who can beat him at his own game. Or, two guys from the Sopranos suddenly show up on either side of him and give him the evil eye when he goes to answer the question.
One final thought, there are websites for people going on Jeopardy to prep you; I think he knows the trick of hitting the buzzer with perfect timing.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Well..picked up my oil and filter for the gt
.still keeping with the motorcraft products..thats all I guess

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Missed getting nailed by an out of control Miata that jumped a curb into oncoming traffic.
Sponsored