Update: What I did to my S550 2020 Mustang today

acemastr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Folks I'm not posting this for any sort of accolade's , I know many of you have nicer and more well equipped S550's than mine but a couple of ATTABOY'S wouldn't hurt. I started out about 2 moths ago to attempt to bring my GT Premium up to something similar Performance Pack Level 1 and then some.
I have installed:

• Ford Performance Street Handling Suspension Pack
  • Ford Performance X pipe/ resonator delete kit
  • Ford Performance Super 8.8 Loaded 3.55 rear differential
  • PP1 gauges and dash trim (Salvage Yard)
  • PP1 wheels and tire (take offs from eBay)
  • Ford Performance GT350 Half Shafts
  • Roush Phase 2 super charger (installed by Reddick Brown Ford, Morrison Tennessee)​
My hat is off to Mike at Reddick Brown Ford for the super job he did installing the Super Charger and the dealership for their honestly and deep south friendliness.
I do have an issue I need help with though. Ford has blocked tire size and gear changes on the 2020. The Roush tuner they use at the dealership had been able to make the changes on earlier years but not on my 2020. Roush is looking in to this for me. If anyone has advice on this please forward it.
Happy New Year to all, I hope the next one is better than the last. Owen out.

DSC_0168.JPG

DSC_0170 (1).JPG

DSC_0171 (1).JPG

DSC_0173 (1).JPG

DSC_0175 (1).JPG

DSC_0207.JPG

DSC_0206.JPG
Mind if i ask how much the install was on the SC?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Owen
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT 5.0 Premium
Aaron, its hard to say what the total package cost then and would now. There was a Black Friday sale price on the super charger at some dealers when they started the shop order for me. My dealer was able to match the Black Friday sale price. Also the super charger list price was a little less than it is now. Also in December many Ford dealers offered 12% off service work over $400, they applied that to my ticket. I have about $8800 invested for everything. Now the supercharger list for $7999. Labor will cost you between $1500 and $1700 , also you have to add sales tax to that. Check the Ford Performance web site, they now offer a 750 hp supercharger and I think it's a couple hundred bucks less than the Roush.

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
Now that’s what a supercharger should look like.
Nice car.
Sponsored