bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I got up at 7am along with my three boys. The older boys are in high school, so once I wake them up, they are on their own. I took a shower after getting my 8 year old breakfast. I got both of us dressed and then dropped him off at school. I had two new projects to inspect by 9am, and then found myself at my office at 10ish. I knocked out three new estimates for upcoming projects and was able to make it back out of the office by about 1pm. After grabbing a quick lunch, I inspected another ongoing project in NW Omaha, and found myself driving back home about 4pm while talking to a beautiful woman that I have been dating for about a month. I was at the gym by 5pm, and making supper for my boys about 6pm. Chatted with the boys for awhile and now I'm in my recliner getting ready to watch some of The Grand Tour.

Thanks for asking.
So you grow three boys on your own :?
Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
So you grow three boys on your own :?
Yep. Their mother/my ex-wife is a sociopathic narcissist who at 42 years-old decided she wanted to give up a great man/husband/father (me), and beautiful home and an idyllic life to become a party girl like all of her 30'something age friends, all-the-while abusing prescription drugs for four years behind my back; along with probably a bunch of other things I'm glad I don't know about.

But I have my three sons, my health, my looks, a great career, and a couple of nickles to rub together.

Moral of the story? NEVER, EVER, EVER get married.

The juice is never worth the squeeze! And most women (especially the attractive one's) are attention seeking narcissists who you will NEVER be able to make happy. NEVER

But I'm not bitter or anything....

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Yep. Their mother/my ex-wife is a sociopathic narcissist who at 42 years-old decided she wanted to give up a great man/husband/father (me), and beautiful home and an idyllic life to become a party girl like all of her 30'something age friends, all-the-while abusing prescription drugs for four years behind my back; along with probably a bunch of other things I'm glad I don't know about.

But I have my three sons, my health, my looks, a great career, and a couple of nickles to rub together.

The juice is never worth the squeeze! And most women (especially the attractive one's) are attention seeking narcissists who you will NEVER be able to make happy. NEVER

I've been down this exact same road. I have my 2 sons, my own house and money.
She has her booze, pills, fading looks and an extra 50 pounds.

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I've been down this exact same road. I have my 2 sons, my own house and money.
She has her booze, pills, fading looks and an extra 50 pounds.
The cosmic irony these women do not and cannot accept is that we as men, especially if you are already naturally good looking, we men just get better looking with age. Not only physically, but over time, we have the ability to become wealthier, more stable, more confident, and thus MORE desirable to the opposite sex.

But do those narcissistic women get better looking, and thus more desirable with age?

NOPE...!!!

WINNING..............:like:

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Changed snow tires off my Subaru. Took my kid to the eye doctor. Went to the dentist. Ate lunch at Wendy's because Amy Schumer and Alyssa Milano don't like them. Came home and cut the grass. Put new a/c belt on Subaru A/C compressor only to then figure out the compressor is shot and I'll have to change the compressor, condenser and dryer after flushing the system, then leak check and service the system between now and July. That's about it so far.

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
P
i-made-a-poop-a-big-poop.jpg

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Eagerly awaiting @ugstang17 ’s diary entry for today...:bandit:

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
Still contemplating doing the Hokey-Pokey to see if that, in fact, is what it's all about.

"You put your head in
You put your head out
Put your head in
And bang it all about
Do the hokey pokey
And turn yourself around
That's what it's all about"

I hesitate as if that is, in fact, what it's all about then I may be incredibly disappointed. Unless that song is about something else...

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase

I think I saw this movie.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Still contemplating doing the Hokey-Pokey to see if that, in fact, is what it's all about.

"You put your head in
You put your head out
Put your head in
And bang it all about
Do the hokey pokey
And turn yourself around
That's what it's all about"

I hesitate as if that is, in fact, what it's all about then I may be incredibly disappointed. Unless that song is about something else...
"Perhaps I'm old and tired, but I always think
the chances of finding out what really is going on
are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do
is to say 'Hang the sense of it' and just
keep yourself occupied".
-- Slartibartfast

...life is crap, and the only thing that makes it possible
to get up in the morning and go on living is play.
- Malcolm Sutton-Smith, scholar

Sponsored

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
Well today I slept 'til noon but before it's dark I'll have every picnic basket that's in Jellystone Park!

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I woke up today and ventured into work. Noticed a small itch behind my left ear, so going to scratch it directly after I finish typing this.

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I just worked the Incomplete work orders report and got all of the completed work orders turned into the billing dept.

What I did to my mustang is over on the "What did you do to your S550 Mustang today" thread....if you're interested.

Really....do we need another thread for this?

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
^^^ That was the point of my "diary". That still has me laughing.
Sponsored