Sponsored

What Did You Do To Your 2015 Mustang Today?

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
ey Zombie you get rims too or your just gonna swap tires every other season
I'm hoping the RTR's I have on the '11 now (275/255 stagger) will fit. If so, the snow skids will go on those.

I need to pull them off this weekend, put the Black Ford Racing track pack rims on it (M-1007-DC199B), and get it ready for trade-in. Then I'll check the offsets (which I think are etched somewhere on the back.) They were new, but I bought them from the guy who bought my '01 BULLITT, so I am not sure of the offsets.

TL;DR, second set of rims, I hope :)
Sponsored

oyitsagreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I dreamt about delivery..was pretty odd however.

The setting of the dream was not a dealership. It was at the back of a circular, rough stoned building that had square stone pillars rounding the perimeter of it. Seemed to me like some sort of Office building or University type building.

The car was pointed towards the building, in my Ingot silver color, parked at an angle.

There was a black metal fence to my right that coincided with the edge of the building. I glanced over and saw a small crowd of people milling about. To the left of the car, an out of focus man was holding out the keys, smiling. Sort of similar in appearance to "The Most Interesting Man in the World".

The interior of the car was accented orange. The clutch felt rather strange...Stiff at first then very soft. The interior was out of focus. Either I can't remember or I wasn't paying attention to it. It felt like I was watching a home video ...some parts were blurred, certain materials were "star bursting".

I'm pretty sure I hit the "Start Engine" button but I couldn't hear anything.

Perhaps it was the 2020 Orange-Line 2.3 EcoHybrid Boost Stang I was in???

Before I went to sleep I was perusing the Owners Manual so I'm guessing that had some small part in it.

I have strange dreams.

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AT EcoBoost, MT PP EcoBoost
I analyzed and extrapolated the ignition timing strategies from the ECU. =)

Cheers,

-Braden @ COBB
Sent using Tapatalk

ThreeHunnaStunta

Threads
Reaction score
I tinted all of my windows even the windshield, installed my accessport along with my CAI and my Borla Exhaust system (then i woke up)

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
I analyzed and extrapolated the ignition timing strategies from the ECU. =)

Cheers,

-Braden @ COBB
Sent using Tapatalk
haha well this definitely still counts

Sponsored

Magnetic15

Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Magnetic
Received a new cover from Seal Skin and a box of detailing goodies from Amazon. It's like freakin Christmas around here :D

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
^ This. I watched the blue progress bar on COTUS stay where it's been for the past 12 weeks.

edit: actually I got my sound tube delete kit in the mail yesterday..
Do we know if these fit on the 2015 yet? Is this the 2014 kit or sizes. And let us know if/when you do it because I will order it ahead of time to be waiting when I get mine as well. Thanks. :)

Muddbiker

Threads
Reaction score
Held it up for close comparison to a possible Audi A6 or a Corvette Stingray Z51. (tapping foot impatiently)

15annipony

15LEPonyTX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015Limited Edition GT, WW Standard
Vehicle Showcase
I got my car cover that I ordered from CJ's. No clue when I will actually get the car....
Are there any good quality covers with 50 year anniversary pony labels, etc?

Sponsored

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
Spent an enormous amount of time editing a picture to look like my Mustang with a few visual touches I have planned:

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Spend the weekend clearing the my garage. Haven't had a car in there in 5 years. (Garbage truck might have to make two trips to my house :faint:)

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Spend the weekend clearing the my garage. Haven't had a car in there in 5 years. (Garbage truck might have to make two trips to my house :faint:)
Ha! I've spent all weekend planning a shed for the backyard so I can empty out the garage and fit two cars in there. keep going back and forth between a shed or a couple trips to the dump.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Imagined about it... That's about all o can do for a while.
Sponsored