Sponsored

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
Yep. Their mother/my ex-wife is a sociopathic narcissist ...

But I'm not bitter or anything....
LMAO; then again, I’m celebrating my 40th anniversary on 5/17, but we’ve had a blast along the way

McGruder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue '19 GT w/ 10 spd
Went to work eventually. Got an email from my dealer with some crazy ass looking number. He called it a VIN number or something.

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
I woke up. Took a shower. Fixed the beard. Brushed my teeth. Got dressed. Let the dog out. Went to work. Drank some coffee. Took a break. Worked some more. Took a lunch break. Worked some more. Currently typing this. About to head home and hope it doesn't rain on the way. Traffic here is horrible and is twice as bad when it rains. Now I will predict the future. When I get home, I will change out of my work clothes. Turn on my computer and play farm simulator 2019 until I realize I forgot to eat dinner. Eat some Cheez-Its. Then crawl into bed and fall asleep watching youtube videos.

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
19 GT, 23 STX 4wd. TT, 19 BMW X4 M40i, 15 800r
My retired life is so complicated. Pretty much my daily routine: Kiss the wife goodbye as she left for work in the STX. Leaving Ruby in the garage as I requested because of chance of rain, and keeps me entertained while I rub her body with micro fiber cloths. Post on Facebook, post in 6G, pay bills online, listen to CNBC while watching stock lists and oscillators. Periodically returning to garage to see if I have missed any smudges on Ruby, take pellet gun pot shots at the Geese raiding my bird feeders, amusing myself when NoMoRobo intersects and blocks Tele marketers attempting to invade my busy life. Made plans for the weekend to avoid as much of Mother's day picnic as I can. Going to the farm to hunt wild boars on Saturday. Looks like the day will end with the wife taking me out for fried chicken dinner at Ravenellis. It's probably gonna get more hectic if the Cardinals don't win tonight may have to drink extra beers or something like that.

Sponsored

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
The cosmic irony these women do not and cannot accept is that we as men, especially if you are already naturally good looking, we men just get better looking with age. Not only physically, but over time, we have the ability to become wealthier, more stable, more confident, and thus MORE desirable to the opposite sex.

But do those narcissistic women get better looking, and thus more desirable with age?

NOPE...!!!

WINNING..............:like:
This is what my wife says about men and women as well. She also says that I'm getting better looking, and I also am making more money as I get older. I'll be over the hill soon, but still feel 28 physically. :thumbsup:

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
So saturday I got my wife a mothers day present had to work all day at it too. She wasn't near as happy as I was can't understand women at all.

IMG_1793.JPG

Wild Boar male 145lbs.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
So saturday I got my wife a mothers day present had to work all day at it too. She wasn't near as happy as I was can't understand women at all.

IMG_1793.JPG

Wild Boar male 145lbs.
Nice gat. 300BO or 5.56?

What ammo were you using as well?

lew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lew
Vehicle(s)
@chef Thanks for the recipes! I will give them a try. @ VooDoo DPMS 14.5" barrel, 5.56 FMJ 55gr. 2lb trigger, PigPlex 3x9,
Sponsored