Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

victory-rc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' , premium ,10 speed, Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get it all sorted out?
Or, is the laptop still updating? lol
I'm at work, laptop updated overnight and is done, new throttle body and the cold air intake next,and then flash time..

Procal four also is updated.
I tried to get the performance tune without connecting to my car,, just for the Peace of Mind ,but apparently you cannot do that with procal four , like I did with my 2017 Mustang, so I called Ford, and they were helpful they said what everybody else says, you can't get the tune until you plug it into the car it's VIN specific , it removes your factory tune and then I'll be able to get the performance tune , so it's kind of like a leap of faith, but I guess it works.

LOL hope it all works out sometime within the next two days,
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I'm at work, laptop updated overnight and is done, new throttle body and the cold air intake next,and then flash time..

Procal four also is updated.
I tried to get the performance tune without connecting to my car,, just for the Peace of Mind ,but apparently you cannot do that with procal four , like I did with my 2017 Mustang, so I called Ford, and they were helpful they said what everybody else says, you can't get the tune until you plug it into the car it's VIN specific , it removes your factory tune and then I'll be able to get the performance tune , so it's kind of like a leap of faith, but I guess it works.

LOL hope it all works out sometime within the next two days,
That makes sense.
Good luck brother.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
From my experience of taking my wheel off you are best to notch paddle shifter extensions where they cover the little access holes on either side of the steering column. If you don't it can be hard to prise the extensions off again once stuck down with good quality 3m tape.

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
Just received my Girodiscs! Can't wait to get them on the car. 7lbs saved over stock PP rotors per rotor.

20220801_191542[1].jpg

Sponsored

ColdShotxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT A10 300A Base
FP Track Handling pack install. After work today I got the rear done and all setup to start on the front tomorrow. Old wheels/tires are back on for the shake down before alignment.
20220801_203534.jpg

WoodburnGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just received my Girodiscs! Can't wait to get them on the car. 7lbs saved over stock PP rotors per rotor.

20220801_191542[1].jpg
NICE!

So when it comes time to replace them due to wear/tear, does the rotor just get replaced by removing it from the hat?

Probably a dumb question, but since Iā€™ve never owned such a set of rotors, the answer will edumucate meā€¦šŸ˜

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21ā€™ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Washed and applied a fresh coat of Fusso wax!

Molly2.jpg

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
NICE!

So when it comes time to replace them due to wear/tear, does the rotor just get replaced by removing it from the hat?

Probably a dumb question, but since Iā€™ve never owned such a set of rotors, the answer will edumucate meā€¦šŸ˜
Yep! Just a quick rotor ring change and it's good to go.

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
NICE!

Just in case you're wondering:

1659470497876.png

Pretty decent savings.