Sponsored

Introducing Soler Prf. DLX Bluetooth Throttle Controller

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Got mine today - super fast! The thing is tiny...smaller than I realized. Impressive packaging and the controller seems very high quality. Should get it installed in the next couple days and maybe the snow will be gone by then to test it out.
Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Got mine today - super fast! The thing is tiny...smaller than I realized. Impressive packaging and the controller seems very high quality. Should get it installed in the next couple days and maybe the snow will be gone by then to test it out.
Let us know which setting you like the best and your opinion. I will install mine this winter but not be able to test until Spring. Good Luck

s550warri0r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
We don't mind at all. On the contrary, I hope it serves (and it has) as a motivator to introduce ourselves to the truck community as well.
I got it hooked up tonight, and I'm extremely impressed with it and how user-friendly it is. The feeling of the modes, how they react, switching between them was so easy. My girlfriend said wow you can tell the difference instantly.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I got it hooked up tonight, and I'm extremely impressed with it and how user-friendly it is. The feeling of the modes, how they react, switching between them was so easy. My girlfriend said wow you can tell the difference instantly.
Great to hear. What setting did you like the best. So it took the throttle lag out? What do you think was the best part of using the box? Thanks for your feedback.

robsmack01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I got mine last week. Shipping was lightning fast! Im waiting until my Mustang is over 1k miles before install. Ive used several different throttle boosters on vehicles over the years. Most recently pedal commander for my RAM1500. Its always been dollar for dollar the best mod you could do IMO. Ive hid it or taken off before going in for service, depending on the service. Never heard one peep about it from the dealership. They all have coded at random times but its rare. Just cleared it with a code reader. One time on a long drive my Ram coded and went into limp mode. I pulled over and turned the truck off for 15 min and it went back to normal driving. Cleared the code when I got home. Thats the only time I was really worried. Obviously no one wants that stuff to happen but it can. As long as you can accept these possible minimal issues then its a no brainer.

Sponsored

s550warri0r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Great to hear. What setting did you like the best. So it took the throttle lag out? What do you think was the best part of using the box? Thanks for your feedback.
EDIT: Doug, I got it for my F-150 just so you're aware, I can't put this on my mustang unfortunately.

It definitely took the throttle lag out, seemed consistent. I watched a couple videos on the product and it seems like you guys maybe updated the actual screen a little instead of the small buttons. The size is perfect honestly and having the ability to connect your phone to it was a breeze. I personally don't really care about hiding the power wire so I just zip tied it a little and stuffed it below my coin tray that I will never use.

With the economy mode I was getting around 26-27MPG on the highway but I had just reset the numbers so in a week I'll see how it goes.

I can see how this would be beneficial for a mustang that doesn't have the performance pack or track apps. Those controls already manipulate throttle control with the push of a button. I feel like you're really going to have to get someone to do some hard recorded testing with one and post the reviews for the customers.

For anyone that wants a good mod to increase the drivability of their vehicle and doesn't want to go all out this will be absolutely perfect. I might even buy the throttle body for my F-150 when I start doing more to it.

Someone has to consider and understand the difference between tunes and these throttle controllers. The ECU/ECM is automatically going to calculate the AFR based off load. Why pay 400-500$ for a device and maybe 100$ more for a tune.

100% worth it.

SOLER.jpg

Last edited:

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
@Mike@SolerEngr emailed your customer service on Monday and haven’t received an email back. Can you help me out with a reply? Thank you sir!

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I received mine today and mounted it in the change tray underneath the row of switches. I did power it up to check the controller/display screen. I should be ready to test it in the next 2-3 days.

I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the controller/display screen. I have so many electronic components installed in my car, I swear I don’t have room for one more thing.

3E02C9DF-4FF3-41BC-AAF5-0BE9AF6B74B8.jpeg

CA150535-19FB-4676-96C7-C7FBFED0EB9B.jpeg

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
EDIT: Doug, I got it for my F-150 just so you're aware, I can't put this on my mustang unfortunately.

It definitely took the throttle lag out, seemed consistent. I watched a couple videos on the product and it seems like you guys maybe updated the actual screen a little instead of the small buttons. The size is perfect honestly and having the ability to connect your phone to it was a breeze. I personally don't really care about hiding the power wire so I just zip tied it a little and stuffed it below my coin tray that I will never use.

With the economy mode I was getting around 26-27MPG on the highway but I had just reset the numbers so in a week I'll see how it goes.

I can see how this would be beneficial for a mustang that doesn't have the performance pack or track apps. Those controls already manipulate throttle control with the push of a button. I feel like you're really going to have to get someone to do some hard recorded testing with one and post the reviews for the customers.

For anyone that wants a good mod to increase the drivability of their vehicle and doesn't want to go all out this will be absolutely perfect. I might even buy the throttle body for my F-150 when I start doing more to it.

Someone has to consider and understand the difference between tunes and these throttle controllers. The ECU/ECM is automatically going to calculate the AFR based off load. Why pay 400-500$ for a device and maybe 100$ more for a tune.

100% worth it.

SOLER.jpg
Thanks for the info. I will install when mine comes in and give updates when I start driving again. Thanks

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
@Mike@SolerEngr emailed your customer service on Monday and haven’t received an email back. Can you help me out with a reply? Thank you sir!
Sorry, Proshop. I cannot find any unanswered emails, we checked our spam folder too. Could you PM your email address, I'll do a search for it. Feel free to call if you prefer. Thanks!

Sponsored

rhexis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi S4, 2020 Mustang GT
after reading this thread, i ordered the soler last week. shipping was quick with usps priority and got the package in 3 days. installed it today, took about 10 minutes overall. the only glitch was getting my left lower arm caught between the clutch and brake pedal while on my back holding the flashlight in my right hand. at one point i was debating whether it would be easier to just remove the throttle pedal but i was eventually able to connect it all together. started up the car and no codes. pairing to my iphone 13 pro was quick. today the weather was 36F and drizzling. i selected sport 5 and took the car for a quick drive.
i have to say from all the mods i have done this is in the top 3. i would rank it right behind the suspension upgrades and the steeda clutch spring. on sport 5, the car comes alive. zero lag now. i am running the livernois flex tune and just on sunoco 93 the car feels like a monster. what a difference
i attached the module on the left side bringing the wire underneath the steering wheel column. for such a cheap mod this is a no brainer.

1641762643182.png

pacomicro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT V8 6R80 Auto Vert pp 3.55
[QUOTE = "Mike @ SolerEngr, publicación: 3450907, miembro: 50779"]
Paco, no hay razón para que no lo haga. Pero si desea confirmar; ¿Podría proporcionar el número de pieza del conjunto del pedal del acelerador? Vea la foto a continuación donde encontrarlo.

Pedal Assembly.gif

[/CITA]

IMG_0077.jpeg

Please find enclosed the photo you requested.
As I told you it is a Mustang GT 5.0 2017MY Auto and I have Ford Performance power pack 2 on.
Can you confirm that I can install it in my car?

demon67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang Coupe / 21 GT Premium 6MT
Ordered mine last week and showed up in about three days coming from across the country. Well packaged. Some initial impressions....

1. Like many others commented, the device is much smaller than I expected which is great as you can mount it just about anywhere without issue. I have mine sitting in the tray between the USB socket and 12V power socket. I'll probably end up permanently mounting it here.

2. Physically installation was a breeze. Make sure you move the seat all the way back so you can get in there and get both hands on the connecter cables. Don't forget to open the other door and pop the trunk and wait the 10 to 15 minutes. I waited 15 minutes and the installation took another 5 minutes. Super simple.

3. Setting up the device over bluetooth through the app was also super easy. Download and open the app then put in the bluetooth code and you're good to go.

4. Operation and performance is awesome! I've played around in Comfort and Sport modes and the throttle response is very crisp. (I've had the car in "Normal" driving mode) Lag is gone. The car is a lot of fun to drive. Mode switching is simple, I do it from my Pixel phone through the app.

I did try to get the app to function via Android Auto with no luck. This might be more of an Android or Sync 3 limitation though - and certainly not a deal killer for those of you on the fence.

Overall, this is money well spent and I recommend this to anyone. I like the ability I now have to change the throttle response under whatever conditions I'm in.
Sponsored