Introducing Soler Prf. DLX Bluetooth Throttle Controller

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Odd question, does your iOS app work with Carplay? If so, are all functions available on the touchscreen or only some?
Sponsored

pacomicro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT V8 6R80 Auto Vert pp 3.55
Would this work for a mustang gt 5.0 MY2017 Europe specs?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I just ordered one of these last night. I currently run a JMS Boost-a-Pump in my car for nitrous and I hope this won’t interfere with that setup.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Just snagged one!

I will do an install with pics and share here.
Thank you in advance for the write up and pics that you will be providing following your installation. I have so much stuff added to my car now that there is almost nowhere to mount anything else. Having said that, I still ordered one of these, in hopes of improving the throttle lag (car has always felt like a slug below 4K rpm). I need that crispness and immediate response from the throttle when I press down on it.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
For those, who already have one, if it’s not too much trouble, would you mind posting pics of where you mounted all of the components? Thanks

Sponsored

demon67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang Coupe / 21 GT Premium 6MT
Reading the reviews here as well as a couple on the vette forums compelled me to place an order. Looking forward to getting this installed and providing some feedback for the forum.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Just snagged one!

I will do an install with pics and share here.
Thanks. I just bought one but will not have my car on the road again until af
Reading the reviews here as well as a couple on the vette forums compelled me to place an order. Looking forward to getting this installed and providing some feedback for the forum.
Same here. After winter I still need to gety transmission reset for it has A Quick shift issues from 4 to 5.

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
20220102_201418.jpg
20220102_201438.jpg

Sorry the one from under the dash isn't too good, but I used a twist tie to hang the control module from a cable connected to the FoMoCo module you see under the dash

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I see you guys are big in throttle body modifications. Any plans or is there a need for improving the OEM Ford TB? Thanks
From what I have read on another thread they are working on a TB for us.

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
@Avispa, Thank you! Can you tell us how long the cables are? It looks like you have a little bit coiled up underneath the dash.

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
The slim cable from the control module to the remote, called the extension in the instructions, is about 5 feet. Yes, mine is coiled up, there's a lot of cable. You can put the remote control almost anywhere on the dash. Mine isn't convenient, but its not an issue. You can run it from your phone with bluetooth.

The remote accepts a USB C plug, which is whats on the extension. The connector cables from the pedal to the harness are about a foot total length.

s550warri0r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
So how much testing has been done with this device?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
The slim cable from the control module to the remote, called the extension in the instructions, is about 5 feet. Yes, mine is coiled up, there's a lot of cable. You can put the remote control almost anywhere on the dash. Mine isn't convenient, but its not an issue. You can run it from your phone with bluetooth.

The remote accepts a USB C plug, which is whats on the extension. The connector cables from the pedal to the harness are about a foot total length.
So a shorter USB C cable could be ordered to eliminate the need to coil up excess cable for a more custom fit, once the mounting location for the remote control had been decided on?
Sponsored