Sponsored

Introducing Soler Prf. DLX Bluetooth Throttle Controller

mustang347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT PP1 401a, A10, Lund tuned
is anyone else having issues with the bluetooth loosing connection when you get back in the vehicle after it has sat for a while? the past couple of times i have had to kill the app on my phone and restart it and then it connects immediately. I have an iphone X
Sponsored

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
is anyone else having issues with the bluetooth loosing connection when you get back in the vehicle after it has sat for a while? the past couple of times i have had to kill the app on my phone and restart it and then it connects immediately. I have an iphone X
I have the same connection issue with my android phone.

1WILDHORSE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geers
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F350, 2023 Mach 1
Any more feedback on these from those who have had it installed for a while now? Any problems?

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Any more feedback on these from those who have had it installed for a while now? Any problems?
No problems for me. Although I did turn it down a little this winter when I found the setting a little too touchy in snow/ice one morning!
I had it on the comfort setting, but had it turned up to to 7 or 8, adjusted down to 3 for the winter.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
I've had mine for a few months and have these observations. It works exactly as described. You will notice a sharp change in the pedal response . Im running theslowest setting around town just to try it out.

The number of settings to me is overkill. You can't really feel a difference until you change the settings 5 or more notches. Thats simply a personal preference, not a criticism of the unit.

All that said, if you have throttle control problems with your tune, the unit will not correct them. It simply changes the pedal to PCM transfer function. The real throttle control function is in the PCM im still working through some weirdness in mine. Lag isn't the problem.

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Velocity Blue
I've just finished installing the controller and will try it out tomorrow. I have unplugged the display after install.
Something odd I have noticed: The center console backlights won't turn off now (sorry, finished install while it was dark but you can see the lights are still illuminated after the car is locked, everything else is turned off).

20220325_194341.jpg

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I've just finished installing the controller and will try it out tomorrow. I have unplugged the display after install.
Something odd I have noticed: The center console backlights won't turn off now (sorry, finished install while it was dark but you can see the lights are still illuminated after the car is locked, everything else is turned off).

20220325_194341.jpg
Give it like 5 min. To see if they turn off. The Keep Alive Memory is weird. I was just sitting in my car today with the ignition off and depressing the clutch and checking out a couple of things. The led bar graph on the Soler TC display was functional. It went off after a few minutes.

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Yes the manual also mentions it will stay on for a while. Was waiting for about 20 minutes, but it is still one. I unplugged the display on mine. Also, need to check a way how to securely attach it other then using ductape.
I put it on trickle charge for the night to be safe in case something is wrong, don't wanna have the battery depleted over night. I will check tomorrow morning if the lights are still on.

Last edited:

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yes the manual mentions it will stay on for a while. I unplugged the display on mine for now. Also, need to check a way how to securely attach it other then using ductape.
I put it on trickle charge for the night to be safe in case something is wrong, don't wanna have the battery depleted over night. I will check tomorrow morning if the lights are still on.
I used Velcro to secure mine the first time, but I wasn’t 100% happy with it, although it did stay put. When I had to do some other work in thst area, I replaced the Velcro with 3M doubts stick tape.

Sponsored

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I have used the 3M VHB first, but it did not stick, so was wondering if I bought a fake one. These are usually quite good.

By the way, when you toggle the lock entry in app settings quick enough it will only toggle once in the display, so the lock mode becomes inconstent.
Might be good to patch the app and prevent quick toggling in the settings.

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Good idea about the Velcro tape, had to check what it is, we call it Klettverschluss (named after the plant: Klette)
1648236040154.png

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Good idea about the Velcro tape, had to check what it is, we call it Klettverschluss (named after the plant: Klette)
1648236040154.png
If you can find it, purchase the industrial strength Velcro.