Introducing Soler Prf. DLX Bluetooth Throttle Controller

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Would it be better to just unhook the battery during the instalation then go through opening and closing the doors/Trunk ETC
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
No issues for me. I did the stealth install without the display.
For those complaining about connectivity issues:
My WiFi mouse on my laptop does the same thing. Once it disconnects you have to do a discovery again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
No issues for me. I did the stealth install without the display.
For those complaining about connectivity issues:
My WiFi mouse on my laptop does the same thing. Once it disconnects you have to do a discovery again.
Get over it and restart the app every time you get in the car. One button press is a hardship??????

Do you keep Waze running when you are not in the car?
Hello everyone. Quick tip: you can also force the Bluetooth connection by clicking on the icon on the top right of the app. Hope this helps!

edit: just realized I already mentioned this 🤪

Thanks,

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Velocity Blue
By the way, the lights were off.
Also, I had some DTCs but I think those were related to the Dyno pull (420 HP, 500 Nm) 2 days ago or the Tire Pressure Sensor malfunction.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I hooked mine up a while back aside from the beginning connection issues, because i didn't follow instructions it works VERY well.

merlin803

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 P0004
Does the display unit need to be connected at all during installation or can everything just be done with the phone app?

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Does the display unit need to be connected at all during installation or can everything just be done with the phone app?
No. I never even took it out. All done one the app with two separate phones. You will get DTC if you do it with the power connected and key in the near the car

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
No, in this case, you can get the pairing code from the bar code sticker on the side of the packaging box. The last four digits of the number printed there is your pairing code.

merlin803

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 P0004
No, in this case, you can get the pairing code from the bar code sticker on the side of the packaging box. The last four digits of the number printed there is your pairing code.
Great, order placed! Looking forward to trying it out. I had your TB and TC on my C7 & they worked great. 1st class customer service. Trying to resist getting the TB too....

Sponsored

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Velocity Blue
Is it possible to disable the bluetooth radio on the device ? Just in case I want to have it hidden (on the ether).

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Is it possible to disable the bluetooth radio on the device ? Just in case I want to have it hidden (on the ether).
Possible, but not an option right now. Note taken for future updates though.

merlin803

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 P0004
I should be getting my TC to install this weekend. I had one in my C7 and really liked it.

I am actually hoping that it will help fix an unexpected annoyance with my GT, which is a herky jerkiness that I experience sometimes in Sport/Sport+ mode, usually only when turning at lower speeds over uneven pavement. I have seen a few others describe it as a "loop" where the uneven pavement in this situation causes your foot to also go up/down a little on the throttle.

It seems to happen much less in the normal mode but I don't like the lack of throttle responsiveness, so my plan is to use the TC to adjust it and see if that works out better than using sport/sport+ mode.

merlin803

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 P0004
The install was pretty easy and I didn't run into any issues. I am very happy with the change that it made, the best mod for the money IMHO.