Introducing Soler Prf. DLX Bluetooth Throttle Controller

Doug T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Just received mine and looking for a set and forget setting. Better response than stock without being too touchy. Only driven in good conditions. Manual trans. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Just received mine and looking for a set and forget setting. Better response than stock without being too touchy. Only driven in good conditions. Manual trans. Any thoughts? Thanks.
stay away from the insane setting, sport should be fine. I believe some of the setting allow you to adjust the sensitivity as well.

merlin803

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 P0004
I have an auto trans so not sure if this would relate to yours but so far I am liking Comfort 7.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Manual trans, I find that comfort 8 works best for me.
started at 5 and worked my way progressively up as I had to re-teach my foot how to respond.

Sponsored

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Velocity Blue
I tried sport on level 5, might be a bit too much for the clutch in the long run on launching.
I'll try comfort 8.

Doug T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Thanks guys, comfort 8 it is. Will update later.

dx2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Velocity Blue
Tried it today and I must say the Comfort8 setting feels pretty good.

Doug T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Update. Started out on comfort 8 and it was better but ended up at sport 8. I have a manual. All I can say is wow! Love it. Makes the car feel alive like a 460 hp car should. Also I called Soler and they picked up the phone! Even called me back in less than five minutes. The gentleman on the phone gave me a tip. He said even though I have a manual I could keep it in auto mode and it won't damper the response with the clutch in. I think it's perfect. And let me add this. I've been wrenching for over forty years and don't believe in gimmicky devices that claim this and that. But this thing rocks. As they say, this is how the car should've come from the factory. I believe Ford and their safety-crats went overboard in desensitizing the throttle for "Safety". This makes the car more fun to drive. You can crunch numbers all day long but at the end of the day, it's all about feel. And this feels great. For the price, it's a no brainer. If you're on the fence about it, I say do it! Hope this helps.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Works like a charm; install was nice and easy. (Aside contorting myself under the dashboard.) :giggle:

Running headless here, as well. Throttlebody to match soon, hopefully!

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I
Works like a charm; install was nice and easy. (Aside contorting myself under the dashboard.) :giggle:

Running headless here, as well. Throttlebody to match soon, hopefully!
Which mode do you like best for the street.? I keep mine on C8 on the street. I have tried Drag mode but it’s too sensitive for the street.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
I

Which mode do you like best for the street.? I keep mine on C8 on the street. I have tried Drag mode but it’s too sensitive for the street.
Figure I'll dive right into drag mode. Maybe ludicrous 9 when it's raining out. :crackup:

I just installed it, so haven't gotten much road time on it just yet. From a quick spin around the neighborhood, and at the suggestion of this thread; C7-8 seems to be plenty to start with. Just a liiittle more lively.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
I had one of these on my Manual car and it definitely made it “feel” faster. That was a 2020. My 2022 is an A10 car and the throttle is EXTREMELY snappy in stock form. I am quite surprised to see A10 owners buying one of these. Maybe my 3:55 gears are helping.
Sponsored