Status
Not open for further replies.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Well, he didn't cost as much as Ford. Maybe pencil neck is a better negotiator than Feinstein.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/icig-complaint-ukraine-whistleblower

EXCLUSIVE: A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000.
Yeah, doesn't look good for the dems when their accuser is a criminal!
Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The discussion about the whistleblower seems to be a case of shooting the messenger.

The point of the whistleblower program is to allow members of the government to point out potential wrongdoings without having to worry about retribution.

In this case, some dude or dudette pointed out something they thought was improper. Maybe they are right; maybe they are wrong.

However, the next step was for the ICIG to review the complaint, which he did and determined it was credible and of urgent concern (not his place to recommend an impeachment hearing or not).

From that point forward, anything to do with the whistleblower should be separated from the complaint (message vs. messenger).

If the whistleblower followed improper procedure, had an agenda, did not have a complete picture, etc., that should be dealt with separately.

Full circle--the issue at hand is that which was endorsed by the IG.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
The discussion about the whistleblower seems to be a case of shooting the messenger.

The point of the whistleblower program is to allow members of the government to point out potential wrongdoings without having to worry about retribution.

In this case, some dude or dudette pointed out something they thought was improper. Maybe they are right; maybe they are wrong.

However, the next step was for the ICIG to review the complaint, which he did and determined it was credible and of urgent concern (not his place to recommend an impeachment hearing or not).

From that point forward, anything to do with the whistleblower should be separated from the complaint (message vs. messenger).

If the whistleblower followed improper procedure, had an agenda, did not have a complete picture, etc., that should be dealt with separately.

Full circle--the issue at hand is that which was endorsed by the IG.
Not really, if he is a criminal who clearly is breaking the law. A very simple law at that. If he is being funded by foreign nationals this may be speaking to his reasoning behind being a snitch. If he, an active employee of the CIA is taking money from foreign interests he may not only be guilty of breaking the law against gifts to federal employees but maybe sedition and treason. A person who is treasonous may not make a good witness from death row. They may literally shoot the messenger in this case. Oh, and everyone knows who he is now, that ship has sailed.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Not really, if he is a criminal who clearly is breaking the law. A very simple law at that. If he is being funded by foreign nationals this may be speaking to his reasoning behind being a snitch. If he, an active employee of the CIA is taking money from foreign interests he may not only be guilty of breaking the law against gifts to federal employees but maybe sedition and treason. A person who is treasonous may not make a good witness from death row. They may literally shoot the messenger in this case. Oh, and everyone knows who he is now, that ship has sailed.
Again, all of the above would be a separate issue from the allegations put forth by the WB/IG. His motive is irrelevant. What's relevant is the IG's determination that his allegations were worthy of further examination. Full stop.

The Go Fund Me campaign the WB is accused of is after he made his allegation and supposedly aimed at building funds to pay lawyer fees--if needed. If he accepts funds from a foreign source, then he may be guilty of a crime. None of this has happened yet, and none happened before the allegations. The WB discussion should be its own separate discussion and not used by either party to distract the American people.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Again, all of the above would be a separate issue from the allegations put forth by the WB/IG. His motive is irrelevant. What's relevant is the IG's determination that his allegations were worthy of further examination. Full stop.

The Go Fund Me campaign the WB is accused of is after he made his allegation and supposedly aimed at building funds to pay lawyer fees--if needed. If he accepts funds from a foreign source, then he may be guilty of a crime. None of this has happened yet, and none happened before the allegations. The WB discussion should be its own separate discussion and not used by either party to distract the American people.
Well, let's talk about distracting the American people. This whole impeachment sham is a distraction to the American people who work hard and expect our politicians to work hard for us. Everything they have is based in innuendo, hearsay, people's interpretation of the President's thoughts and every other piece of garbage they can come up with. Now Schiff wants to change the definition of bribery so it fits in here somehow. It is nothing more than a repeat of the baseless Mueller investigation that they kept distracting the American people away from what was really happening, the Dems wanting power back. It worked in the house of reps but thankfully not in the Senate. This has been nothing more than an attempt to influence people in the upcoming election from realizing that Trump is doing a decent job and the Dems don't have any plan or accomplishment, they don't even have a decent candidate. Anyone who sees this as a serious enough reason to impeach a sitting President is looking through eyes filled with hatred. i wouldn't even have wanted Obama treated this bad and I didn't like that jerkwad.

Sponsored

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Oh bull! Eyes filled with hatred? Really?

I believe he should be impeached because he attempted to extort the President of the Ukraine just for political payback against Joe Biden.

The same kind of payback he tried on Hillary.

And if he thought he had something on Obama, he would try to get some payback on him.

His latest attempts at payback are against the state of California. Because he didn’t win the state and Nancy P. is from there. I’m sure Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave..

You want to talk “eyes of hatred” That was the entire Republican Party during the two... Obama administrations.

Last edited:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Oh bull! Eyes filled with hatred? Really?

I believe he should be impeached because he attempted to extort the President of the Ukraine just for political payback against Joe Biden.

The same kind of payback he tried on Hillary.

And if he thought he had something on Obama, he would try to get some payback on him.

His latest attempts at payback are against the state of California. Because he didn’t win the state and Nancy P. is from there. I’m sure Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave..

You want to talk “eyes of hatred” That was the entire Republican Party during the two... Obama administrations.
Dude you are delusional. Did the Republicans try to impeach Obama? Did they spend every day all day accusing him of crimes he didn't commit?

Investigating a crime - which obviously occurred - is not political payback. There's even video of Biden bragging about it.

It's scary when people are so biased and full of hate that they can't see the truth.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
What most people don't realize is that just simply asking a foreign government to aid someone in their political future even without a quid pro quo is a crime per the laws in this country.

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Dude you are delusional. Did the Republicans try to impeach Obama? Did they spend every day all day accusing him of crimes he didn't commit?

Investigating a crime - which obviously occurred - is not political payback. There's even video of Biden bragging about it.

It's scary when people are so biased and full of hate that they can't see the truth.
That works both ways! It’s scary when so many just know a crime was committed, when in actuality, it didn’t.

And can someone please tell me why, Joe Citizen Rudy Giuliani had his nose in this Ukrainian mess?

I know why! Because Rudy is the “Dirt Man”

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
And can someone please tell me why, Joe Citizen Rudy Giuliani had his nose in this Ukrainian mess?
I have a feeling ol' Rudy is going to be in some legal trouble too when this all this unfolds.

Sponsored

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
I have a feeling ol' Rudy is going to be in some legal trouble too when this all this unfolds.
And the Don will throw him under the bus faster than a New York minute!!

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto

When they started repeating the D talking points verbatim, I just put em on ignore. Facts and a reasonable interpretation mean nothing to them.

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
When they started repeating the D talking points verbatim, I just put em on ignore. Facts and a reasonable interpretation mean nothing to them.
Boohoo!

“reasonable interpretation” Is that the new Republican definition of a lie?

Just like, “alternative facts”? Lmao

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
But I won’t put you on ignore. I like reading your BS. Let’s me gauge how brainwashed Trumpers really are!!

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I hardly knew the guy I think he brought me a cup of coffee once..........
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.