• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Only you don't know that, you are only supposing this. Since when can we charge someone with a crime based on what we were thinking they were thinking? It even sounds ridiculous.
Will have to wait and see what evidence presents itself in the impeachment inquirey.

Biden is not running for President, he is running for his parties nomination to run for President. He is not a political rival. Again your theory rests on the fact that Biden is indeed going to be running for President. Also, If he were to be running for President, don't you care that there is speculation that he has been corrupt, or is that ok for Dems? Also, how do you know Trump wouldn't care about Ukraine, are you somehow plugged into his subconscious? You should listen to yourself, you sound ridiculous.
He's running for President to become an official nominee ... you don't have to be the nominated candidate to campaign/run for President. Word semantics - campaigning is running until they drop out of the race. Guess if Trump was smarter he would have waited until whoever gets "officially nominated" to start digging up dirt for his personal gains. That can be done in legal manners, not asking all kinds of foreign Gov'ts to get directly involved in helping him win a re-election (goes for any candidate for election). Just doing that alone no matter how it's done is against election regulations.

Nobody is fooling themselves, our government is corrupt, at least Trump is trying to help average Americans, what did the Dems do for us when they were recently in charge?
Yes, our government is corrupt - I think everyone can agree on that. And whoever is caught being corrupt should be held accountable, otherwise this place will turn into another very corrupt shit hole like some other countries. The founders of this country put rules and laws into place for a reason.

You are being naive, if there was half as much outrage against Joe Biden who actually admitted on camera to doing what Trump is accused of he would be in jail already. He admitted to threatenting to withhold foreign aid unless they fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma Holdings which employed Biden's son. Biden was a sitting Vice President when he did this, why the hypocrisy?
Nope, not naive ... call it not having one-way glasses on. Take the party hat off.

Did Biden's threat of withholding foreign aid in exchange for his own personal gain? If so, he should be held accountable. Why didn't the Reps and others in Gov't act on that and raised a red flag when it happened? Was it going to provide him with dirt on a political rival to potentially help him get re-elected? People argue that our government "black mails" and threatens other countries with "this for that" all the time, but the stipulation of "I'll give you this if you do that" for specific personal gains has to be looked at. Or is it really solely for the good of the country? Guess that's where opinions are all over the place, and that's where the guidelines laid out in our Gov't laws and regulations kick in.

If you read up on impeachment, I believe it says if someone becomes the holder of a political office that they can technically be impeached for crimes they did before holding the office. If that's the case, and Biden wins then maybe they should instantly open an impeachment investigation if they have ground to on what he did before being elected.

As far as I'm concerned I'd like to see the whole Rep/Dem type of government killed off and have a government that is not so divided in constant strife and turmoil all the time. Or have Presidents that operate near the middle of the Rep/Dem spectrum extremes.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Will have to wait and see what evidence presents itself in the impeachment inquirey.
So, you think he should be impeached on circumstantial evidence? Since no one can know what he was thinking and the transcript of the call never clearly states evidence of a quid pro quo.

He's running for President to become an official nominee ... you don't have to be the nominated candidate to campaign/run for President. Word semantics - campaigning is running until they drop out of the race. Guess if Trump was smarter he would have waited until whoever gets "officially nominated" to start digging up dirt for his personal gains. That can be done in legal manners, not asking all kinds of foreign Gov'ts to get directly involved in helping him win a re-election (goes for any candidate for election). Just doing that alone no matter how it's done is against election regulations.
He has not filed as far as I know to be the Presidential candidate in any state, only to be included I dem primary elections. So he is not "running for president". Let me ask you this then, and try not to be hypocritical, the vaunted "Steele Dossier" that was used to obtain a FISA warrant has been showed to be paid for indirectly to the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Christopher Steele is a foreign national, British ex MI6 agent. How is this any different? Hillary Clinton was the acting US Sec of State when this was obtained. You ok with that?

Yes, our government is corrupt - I think everyone can agree on that. And whoever is caught being corrupt should be held accountable, otherwise this place will turn into another very corrupt shit hole like some other countries. The founders of this country put rules and laws into place for a reason.
So we both agree that Joe Biden, while Vice President, based solely on his taped confession, did in fact threaten to hold money meant for the Ukraine, until they fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma Holdings for corruption, which Hunter Biden was a paid board member of, and should be prosecuted fully in the court of law? Again, try not to be hypocritical here.

Nope, not naive ... call it not having one-way glasses on. Take the party hat off.

Don't have a party hat, I'm an independent, didn't vote for Trump last election. Wrote in Ron Paul.

Did Biden's threat of withholding foreign aid in exchange for his own personal gain?
He admitted on camera to that very charge. I can send you a link but I have C&P his statement here a couple times already

If so, he should be held accountable. Why didn't the Reps and others in Gov't act on that and raised a red flag when it happened? Was it going to provide him with dirt on a political rival to potentially help him get re-elected?
Worse, helped his son not be investigated for corruption.

If you read up on impeachment, I believe it says if someone becomes the holder of a political office that they can technically be impeached for crimes they did before holding the office. If that's the case, and Biden wins then maybe they should instantly open an impeachment investigation if they have ground to on what he did before being elected.
Seems like a lot to put the country through. Look at this farce of an impeachment, we will be lucky if it doesn't start a civil war.

As far as I'm concerned I'd like to see the whole Rep/Dem type of government killed off and have a government that is not so divided in constant strife and turmoil all the time. Or have Presidents that operate near the middle of the Rep/Dem spectrum extremes.
Well, right now we have to work in the framework we have, seems like Trump is working in the middle. Unemployment down, income inequality reduced, wages for the middle class up. Lots of jobs out there. We can afford to buy mustangs. Just think what he could be doing if he was left alone. He only has a year left then America can decide if he did a good job and gets to keep his job or not. Why destroy our country with a process that is rigged from the start.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, you think he should be impeached on circumstantial evidence? Since no one can know what he was thinking and the transcript of the call never clearly states evidence of a quid pro quo.
Let the impeachment investigation determine all that ... that's what the process if for. It wouldn't have gotten this far is there wasn't enough evidence to get to this point. There's a process that was invented for this. I want to see it all go public. If there's damning evidence or not should be shown.

He has not filed as far as I know to be the Presidential candidate in any state, only to be included I dem primary elections. So he is not "running for president". Let me ask you this then, and try not to be hypocritical, the vaunted "Steele Dossier" that was used to obtain a FISA warrant has been showed to be paid for indirectly to the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Christopher Steele is a foreign national, British ex MI6 agent. How is this any different? Hillary Clinton was the acting US Sec of State when this was obtained. You ok with that?

So we both agree that Joe Biden, while Vice President, based solely on his taped confession, did in fact threaten to hold money meant for the Ukraine, until they fired the prosecutor investigating Burisma Holdings for corruption, which Hunter Biden was a paid board member of, and should be prosecuted fully in the court of law? Again, try not to be hypocritical here.
In Trump's mind Biden is a "political opponent" (as is all other Dems running right now, and in the future if others pop in) regardless of what stage all the people running are in. Anyone not seeing that is politically blind. That's all Trump needed to put his tentacles out looking for any kind of dirt possible. Trump is a schemer - always has been, that's pretty obvious.

Like I said, if there's evidence of ANY political position, past or present of wrong doing, then why doesn't someone go after it legally if there's a strong basis and evidence? I'm all for it ... I favor nobody who'd a scheming law breaker. That should be obvious by now.

Seems like a lot to put the country through. Look at this farce of an impeachment, we will be lucky if it doesn't start a civil war.
I'm locked and loaded just in case the Zombies go on a rampage ... lol.

Well, right now we have to work in the framework we have, seems like Trump is working in the middle. Unemployment down, income inequality reduced, wages for the middle class up. Lots of jobs out there. We can afford to buy mustangs. Just think what he could be doing if he was left alone. He only has a year left then America can decide if he did a good job and gets to keep his job or not. Why destroy our country with a process that is rigged from the start.
I don't think the process is rigged. The checks and balances processes that the founders of this country have proven to work since is was created. Even if Trump is impeached (meaning he was caught breaking these laws) he won't be removed from office because of the political divide and control of the 100 seat Senate.

Just because Trump seems to be moving the country forward in the economic realm doesn't automatically mean he should get away with breaking established laws if that's what is ultimate proven to have been done. It think people who make excuses for bad behavior by someone because they are "doing something else good" is the wrong way to look at it. If a murder was also doing good for the community would that mean he's innocent of murder? Yeah, extreme example, but to make a point. There have actually been murders who fit that example.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Trump leaked Top Secret intel to Putin and Hayhoo, Israel’s corrupt PM.

You should read the law regarding Whistleblowers. They can blow the whistle if a circumstance warrants it. It’s just like calling 911 if you see a crime being committed. And in this case, it did.

The Republicans have selective memories...
You don't even understand what the guy did. He didn't even have first hand information. He doesn't qualify as a whistleblower, he's a scumbag leaker. And basically what he leaked was incorrect information designed to give the Dems an advantage. Such BS.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Just because Trump seems to be moving the country forward in the economic realm doesn't automatically mean he should get away with breaking established laws if that's what is ultimate proven to have been done.
The Dems in the house aren't impeaching Trump due to broken laws. They are only trying to create a political advantage. They have no evidence of any laws being broken.

If you don't believe this, then ask yourself why they were going to impeach over Russian "collusion" for two years, and then when it was proven that there was no Trump/Russia collusion, the Dems IMMEDIATELY moved to wanting to impeach Trump for something else. There's nothing to show that the Dems are in office to try to help Americans or to do something good for the country. Everything I see points to the Dems just trying anything they can think of to grab as much power as possible.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Dems in the house aren't impeaching Trump due to broken laws. They are only trying to create a political advantage. They have no evidence of any laws being broken.
That should all come out in the investigation and impeachment hearing. It looks like Trump was trying to create a political advantage, and therefore all the shit hit the fan. Time will tell, as they say.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
That should all come out in the investigation and impeachment hearing. It looks like Trump was trying to create a political advantage, and therefore all the shit hit the fan. Time will tell, as they say.
Like I said, ask yourself why they were going to impeach over Russian "collusion" for two years, and then when it was proven that there was no Trump/Russia collusion, the Dems IMMEDIATELY moved to wanting to impeach Trump for something else. There's nothing to show that the Dems are in office to try to help Americans or to do something good for the country. Everything I see points to the Dems just trying anything they can think of to grab as much power as possible.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Like I said, ask yourself why they were going to impeach over Russian "collusion" for two years, and then when it was proven that there was no Trump/Russia collusion, the Dems IMMEDIATELY moved to wanting to impeach Trump for something else. There's nothing to show that the Dems are in office to try to help Americans or to do something good for the country. Everything I see points to the Dems just trying anything they can think of to grab as much power as possible.
Could very well be ... but shit like this doesn't get this far if it's all just smoke and mirrors. We will all have to let the process unfold at this point.

As far as the Russian investigation, that wasn't all just innocent coincidence either. No smoking gun of collusion evidence, but still plenty of sketchy behavior uncovered. Politics will always make people behave in unmoral, deceiving ways to try and get what they want - eventually some of them get caught and charged for doing it.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Could very well be ... but shit like this doesn't get this far if it's all just smoke and mirrors. We will all have to let the process unfold at this point.

As far as the Russian investigation, that wasn't all just innocent coincidence either. No smoking gun of collusion evidence, but still plenty of sketchy behavior uncovered. Politics will always make people behave in unmoral, deceiving ways to try and get what they want - eventually some of them get caught doing it.
There was absolutely no sketchy behavior. There were lots of political opponents lying and mischaracterizing things, though.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There was absolutely no sketchy behavior. There were lots of political opponents lying and mischaracterizing things, though.
There was lying and mischaracterization (I'd call that sketchy behavior) going on besides just the "political opponents". I don't know why anyone thinks one side is totally innocent and the other isn't. It boils down to who's gonna be stupid enough do something and get caught, and then possibly charged with breaking laws.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
1NG7u-NScT6CCTL2-5oK59wNn-f3r1_CEeru7bM-uIxKPxo7hywOYMdEdqT3WfmZ73wvLPaTp&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Wow! That was pretty stupid!

Maybe you are a Russian Hacker, placed here just to spread propaganda, and disinformation? Lol

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Trump is the only one that has to pay for sex!

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Wow! That was pretty stupid!

Maybe you are a Russian Hacker, placed here just to spread propaganda, and disinformation? Lol
That's right weather man, you can only attack the character of Trump and conservatives, you didn't get the memo?

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Status
Not open for further replies.