• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I hardly knew the guy I think he brought me a cup of coffee once..........
His career may very well end up being a server in some restaurant, or maybe in the prison system mess hall. If he was operating undercover to go try and dig up dirt with help from the Ukraine for the upcoming election, then that could put the "wooden stake in the vampire" so to speak. Time will tell how Rudy gets caught up in his own web.
Sponsored

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
I’m sure Rudy is going to be subpoenaed to testify. He cannot claim executive privilege.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
His career may very well end up being a server in some restaurant, or maybe in the prison system mess hall. If he was operating undercover to go try and dig up dirt with help from the Ukraine for the upcoming election, then that could put the "wooden stake in the vampire" so to speak. Time will tell how Rudy gets caught up in his own web.
I always call him Nosferatu :) Its sad really because I think he would have been remembered well for his time as mayor during 9/11 but his legacy will be something far less admirable before this is all sorted.

rudy.jpg

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
Rudy reminds me of Robert Duvall’s role in The Godfather. The Don’s Consigliere. Not part of the Family, but loyal.

Took care of the dirty work.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
I agree this due been ..been drinking too much of that Kool-Aid
But I won’t put you on ignore. I like reading your BS. Let’s me gauge how brainwashed Trumpers really are!!
Dude you are delusional. Did the Republicans try to impeach Obama? Did they spend every day all day accusing him of crimes he didn't commit?

Investigating a crime - which obviously occurred - is not political payback. There's even video of Biden bragging about it.

It's scary when people are so biased and full of hate that they can't see the truth.
But I won’t put you on ignore. I like reading your BS. Let’s me gauge how brainwashed Trumpers really are!!
did you report me ?

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
RUSH: Just before the end of the previous hour, John Ratcliffe of Texas was questioning Ambassador Taylor. And he said, “Can either of you, by the way, can either of you two guys –” he didn’t say that, but, I mean, you’ve got these two foreign policy nerds up there, these Obama holdovers, and they’re ticked off. In fact, some Democrat babe just asked them, “So there are two foreign policy channels, there’s the regular foreign policy channel that you’re in and the irregular foreign policy channel that the president used?”

(doing impression) “Yes, that’s exactly right, madam Congresswoman, exactly right, irregular and irregular foreign policy channels. Of course, we at the interagency group here needing to talk about assistance –” use all this gobbledygook lingo. So Ratcliffe says, “Can either of you two guys name for me the impeachable offense here? Can you name for me the impeachable offense in the phone call?” Dead silence. Absolute dead silence. Taylor doesn’t say anything, Kent doesn’t say anything, they look at each other, nothing.

Then Ratcliffe tries to make a point and Schiff moves in, and Schiff starts trying to stop the line of questioning, and a kerfuffle happens. While the kerfuffle is going on with Schiff trying to make sure that no damage occurs, Taylor is trying to get everybody’s attention. He’s raving around, he’s pointing. He wants to say something.
He finally wants to answer the question: Is there anything in this phone call impeachable? Schiff sees that, stops the kerfuffle. “Ambassador Taylor, did you want to answer this?” (impression) “Yes, I do, in my Walter Cronkite voice, I definitely want to answer the question about the impeachable offense in the phone call. I definitely do.”

So Schiff thinks, my God, finally nirvana. And you know what Taylor said? “I want to remind everybody here, I’m not here dealing with impeachment. I’m not here to deal with partisan things. I’m not here, I have no interest in the outcome.” You could have heard the lead balloon drop on the chairman’s chair.

So Ratcliffe finally finds his way through the goop. “Can either of you two guys tell me what the impeachable offense is here?” Nothing. Dead silence. And then Taylor says, “I just want to remind everybody, I’m not here for that. I don’t know. I am not interested in partisanship or the outcome.”

So the answer to the question, “Could either of you two guys identify the impeachable offense,” is, “No, we don’t know what the impeachable offense is.” Pelosi, are you getting close to making a decision on shutting this down? Look. That’s not all. Then Jim Jordan. Jim Jordan was great. It might have been Ratcliffe. I’m not sure. But I think it was Jordan.

Somebody said, just observing to the two witnesses, somebody said, “Look, so here’s what I’ve picked up today. Four people are saying five different things in six different conversations, and that gave you your clear understanding?” Now, what Jordan’s getting at here is that these guys don’t know Trump, they’ve not talked to Trump, that everything they’re saying is their opinion based on what they have been told by others.

Remember Taylor said in the last 40 minutes, “My understanding is only coming from people I talk to. My understanding of these events is only coming from people I’ve talked to.” And then Kent chimed in with his being an expert in anti-corruption and rule-of-law issues for 16 years. That may be my favorite of the whole day. “Yes, I am a 16-year expert in anti-corruption and rule-of-law issues.”

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don't actually need a quid pro quo to break this law. This is the law, and nobody in our government is above the law, even though they think they are.

Just the simple act of asking for foreign help (soliciting for foreign countries to "dig up dirt" on a political opponent) to gain an advantage in an upcoming election is a crime. Why can't people understand that, and that's exactly why this impeachment hearing is taking place. Trump literally asked this "favor" in plain words for the whole world to see. He was trying to be sneaking and scheming about it - ie, in the name of "corruption in the Ukraine", but obviously people saw through his scheme. Rudy's scheme will also tie in and come back to bite his ass and throw fuel on the fire.

https://www.vox.com/2019/6/14/18677631/trump-campaign-finance-law-fec-illegal-fbi

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fec-...interference-trump_n_5d961996e4b0da7f66231326

Last edited:

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
I agree this due been ..been drinking too much of that Kool-Aid

did you report me ?
No I did not. Why?
Did you get put in Timeout?

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just the simple act of asking for foreign help (soliciting for foreign countries to help "dig up dirt" on a political opponent) to gain a personal advantage in an upcoming election is an impeachable crime. Even if you give nothing in exchange for the solicited"favor".

Solicitation to simlpy ask for information for personal gain is illegal per the FEC.

Defination of solicit.
Screenshot_2019-11-14-01-54-57-1.png

https://www.vox.com/2019/6/14/18677631/trump-campaign-finance-law-fec-illegal-fbi

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fec-...interference-trump_n_5d961996e4b0da7f66231326

Last edited:

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
I’m sure Rudy is going to be subpoenaed to testify. He cannot claim executive privilege.
attorney client priviledge

Sponsored

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
I think SChiff will be charged for copyright infringement after stealing this song for all his witnesses.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just the simple act of asking for foreign help (soliciting for foreign countries to help "dig up dirt" on a political opponent) to gain a personal advantage in an upcoming election is an impeachable crime. Even if you give nothing in exchange for the solicited"favor".

Solicitation to simlpy ask for information for personal gain is illegal per the FEC.

Defination of solicit.
Screenshot_2019-11-14-01-54-57-1.png

Asking a foreign government to look into corruption or specific instances of corruption involving any US citizen is well within the realm of the executive branch. Just remember if the Biden's weren't stealing US Aid to Ukraine through the natural gas company this whole thing would be a non issue.

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
“In this impeachment hearing today, where we impeach presidents for treason or bribery or other high crimes, where was the impeachable offense in that call? Are either of you here today to assert that there was an impeachable offense in that call? Shout it out. Anyone?” Neither witness had an answer, but Taylor did say that he was not there to make that kind of decision.

But at least now we all know that circumstantial hearsay evidence is better than direct evidence.
"I think the American public needs to be reminded that countless people have been convicted on hearsay because the courts have routinely allowed and created needed exceptions to hearsay," Quigley, a Democrat from Illinois, said to close his questioning of Kent and Taylor. "Hearsay can be much better evidence than direct, as we have learned in painful instances and it's certainly valid in this instance."

For all of you supporting the impeachment I have to believe you are trolling because this is really becoming a clown show. No normal person could defend this.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
They grilled Don Jr for 30 ! hours over a nothing burger. Lets get Biden's kid in there for 30 hours and see what pops out of his coke addled brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.