Sponsored

Will Trump take ANY blame for a tanked market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm dense? Maybe do a spot check on your own credibility. Now tell me just how many fans were at the game to take this so called video you're looking for. Do you need a hint? How many fans are they letting into those games? Psssst, here's a clue Mr. Brain Surgeon.

full.png
I’d didn’t say you were dense, it was a question... I posed it as a question because I don’t honestly believe it to be true. Misguided and inconsistent in your approach perhaps, but not dense.
It’s ironic that I should spend time pointing out how photos sometimes only tell a small part of a story and you go forth and post yet another photo, as if somehow repeating the same line over and over again is somehow going to change that basic fact...that WOULD be dense.

I don’t honestly care if there were 4 or 40,000 people at the game. A man is innocent until proven guilty and you’ve done nought to prove his guilt in this instance. It’s that same presumption of innocence that has kept Trump out of prison so far (although that might change once his taxes have been evaluated). Maybe Fauci sat through that whole game with his mask off? Neither of us know the truth of it yet you’d convict him based on the most frivolous evidence you can find.
It’s funny that you would accuse a scientist of being a hypocrite based on a photo and yet I’m quite sure you’d defend the Presidents reluctance to submit his taxes for review when you know full-well that an innocent man has nothing to hide. In fact, a better man would’ve gladly handed them over already if for no other reason than to win the hearts and minds of the people who are on the fence in the next election and thereby increase his rapidly dwindling chances of a victory.
Weird right?

In closing, you failed to offer any explanation of how your assessment of Fauci’s status as a hypocrite has ANY bearing on the legitimacy of the medical advice he espouses. Feel free to explain it to me because I can’t join the dots I’m sorry.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I’d didn’t say you were dense, it was a question... I posed it as a question because I don’t honestly believe it to be true. Misguided and inconsistent in your approach perhaps, but not dense.
It’s ironic that I should spend time pointing out how photos sometimes only tell a small part of a story and you go forth and post yet another photo, as if somehow repeating the same line over and over again is somehow going to change that basic fact...that WOULD be dense.

I don’t honestly care if there were 4 or 40,000 people at the game. A man is innocent until proven guilty and you’ve done nought to prove his guilt in this instance. It’s that same presumption of innocence that has kept Trump out of prison so far (although that might change once his taxes have been evaluated). Maybe Fauci sat through that whole game with his mask off? Neither of us know the truth of it yet you’d convict him based on the most frivolous evidence you can find.
It’s funny that you would accuse a scientist of being a hypocrite based on a photo and yet I’m quite sure you’d defend the Presidents reluctance to submit his taxes for review when you know full-well that an innocent man has nothing to hide. In fact, a better man would’ve gladly handed them over already if for no other reason than to win the hearts and minds of the people who are on the fence in the next election and thereby increase his rapidly dwindling chances of a victory.
Weird right?

In closing, you failed to offer any explanation of how your assessment of Fauci’s status as a hypocrite has ANY bearing on the legitimacy of the medical advice he espouses. Feel free to explain it to me because I can’t join the dots I’m sorry.
Google Fauci Hillary emails and then tell me what his agenda might be. He's been wrong on more than a few things. He's not as lilly white as you believe he is. Do some research on his past and draw your own conclusions.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Google Fauci Hillary emails and then tell me what his agenda might be. He's been wrong on more than a few things. He's not as lilly white as you believe he is. Do some research on his past and draw your own conclusions.
Why is it my job to work out what you believe and why you believe it?
Why not just tell me what it is and provide the evidence that convinces you of your position?
Honestly, I’m not going to spend any time looking at conspiracy theory websites trying to work out exactly which of them you believe to be “accurate”.
For all I know, maybe this is what you’re advocating for?
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ght-wing-influencers-fauci-deep-state-clinton

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Why is it my job to work out what you believe and why you believe it?
Why not just tell me what it is and provide the evidence that convinces you of your position?
Honestly, I’m not going to spend any time looking at conspiracy theory websites trying to work out exactly which of them you believe to be “accurate”.
For all I know, maybe this is what you’re advocating for?
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...ght-wing-influencers-fauci-deep-state-clinton
You seem to have plenty of time on your hands. Why do I need to hold your hand? You are a legend in your own mind when it comes to researching a topic. And, you are certainly entitled to your opinion of the man, just like me. Cheers!

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Still waiting for you to actually add something positive to a thread. Sure glad I'm not holding my breath.
Here's something positive for you Mr Sunshine
You can amend your tax return for 2018 & 19 and get a ton a money back under the Cares Act
Look into it cause we all need something positive out of this mess we are All in.

Sponsored

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Were they lovers? Enquiring minds want to know?
Carrot top catch em while pp' toming?
No wait that was Jeffrey.....or was it?

Here's some more positive words for your daily intake....

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Is this your mantra Sunshine? Cuz I'm not feeling it

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just googled it.....
Dude ....you really want to hang your hat on that?

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let me guess....the Kodak shitz you find admirable. Uh huh
Got it

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Here's something positive for you Mr Sunshine
You can amend your tax return for 2018 & 19 and get a ton a money back under the Cares Act
Look into it cause we all need something positive out of this mess we are All in.
Sorry, I don't file a 1065. Not sure what this has to do with the discussion or your rant. Your errant rambling seems to indicate the mental capacity of your hero Biden.

Kids, let Jetnoise be a lesson for you. You shouldn't drink moonshine while breast feeding.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, I don't file a 1065. Not sure what this has to do with the discussion or your rant. Your errant rambling seems to indicate the mental capacity of your hero Biden.

Kids, let Jetnoise be a lesson for you. You shouldn't drink moonshine while breast feeding.
I know the CARES act tax amendment language does no apply to you.....& that you fail to understand that what it does mean to you is that you are picking up the milk maid tab though....
So being Friday an all....
It's ippleney time boys....silver has the tab till last call

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I know the CARES act tax amendment language does no apply to you.....& that you fail to understand that what it does mean to you is that you are picking up the milk maid tab though....
So being Friday an all....
It's ippleney time boys....silver has the tab till last call
You crack me up but picked on the wrong CPA for tax advice. NOL's and expense deductions for PP&E are business deductions. The only chance an individual might have to benefit from this would be by filing a partnership return and recategorizing 39 year property not requiring a change in accounting method, which is contained within the CARES act. There is also a deferment of payroll taxes, but it's merely a timing issue over the next couple years. These policies were intended to pump some cash into businesses with basically no impact on personal returns. If you own a C corp or file Schedule C, I'll be happy to file your amended returns for you.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You crack me up but picked on the wrong CPA for tax advice. NOL's and expense deductions for PP&E are business deductions. The only chance an individual might have to benefit from this would be by filing a partnership return and recategorizing 39 year property not requiring a change in accounting method, which is contained within the CARES act. There is also a deferment of payroll taxes, but it's merely a timing issue over the next couple years. These policies were intended to pump some cash into businesses with basically no impact on personal returns. If you own a C corp or file Schedule C, I'll be happy to file your amended returns for you.
You sure you don’t want to dig a lil deeper?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
You sure you don’t want to dig a lil deeper?
Not sure what you're digging for. There's a new charitable deduction above the line, but I believe it's only $300. I suppose, since the stimulus payments are actually an advance credit on your 2020 return, if you were in the income phaseout range, you could try to defer income into 2021 to see if you could get below 2019 income and potentially increase your credit. Why don't you enlighten us with your secrets. We're all anxious to hear this.

As for my background, I started out in tax at Arthur Young back in 1985. Left there after four years when they were merging with Ernst & Whinney. Went to work for a grocery wholesaler as a tax manager and did their corporate return as well as 28 state returns where we have nexus. This also included 5500's for multiple benefit plans. I've been there for 31 years now, no longer in tax, but still have some oversight in that area. I've also formed a volunteer group that does returns for senior citizens free of charge (we did over 200 returns this past year).

Continuing education is a requirement to maintain my certification. I have done quite a bit of research on changes so far in 2020, but I'm not going to claim I know everything there is to know. We typically fall back on our public accountants on the more technical areas.

Please share any insights you might have with the group. I'm just not aware of many opportunities created by the CARES act that would benefit anyone filing a 1040. As I previously said, most of the tax changes were intended to pump cash into businesses. The stimulus payments were the driver for individuals.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure what you're digging for
Juilliard trained at following money?
Sheesh
I majored in accounting for awhile till I realized it was not my calling ....and so I'm not as fluent in gap as you ....but its pretty obvious to a flunky like me that all Americans aren't afforded to to amend tax returns all the way back to 2013. I'd like to know why not. The average of Those ....Jared, djt, and his buds is well over 2M
Let me guess, you qualified for the 1200 or a calculated version of?
13th month statements have never been more valuable ey'?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Juilliard trained at following money?
Sheesh
I majored in accounting for awhile till I realized it was not my calling ....and so I'm not as fluent in gap as you ....but its pretty obvious to a flunky like me that all Americans aren't afforded to to amend tax returns all the way back to 2013. I'd like to know why not. The average of Those ....Jared, djt, and his buds is well over 2M
Let me guess, you qualified for the 1200 or a calculated version of?
13th month statements have never been more valuable ey'?
Sorry, I'm only fluent in English.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.