This is what I have so far:
•nguage tuning device
•kooks headers
•Corsa H pipe

Here’s is a couple parts Im thinking of ordering:
•Steeda cai (closed boxes version)
•throttle body (87mm)
•e85 tune

What do yall think? Is this a decent setup until boost is applied or should I skip anything?

Oh and merry christmas 🎄
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The TB won't do jack unless you add the GT350 or Mach 1 manifold.

The Steeda CAI doesn't play well with E85 tunes.

E85 tune is best bang for the dollar.

Sponsored

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
How far are you planning to push n/a before boost? And what type of boost are you thinking (pd blower, centri, turbo)?

If centri or turbo then a manifold upgrade would be nice. I would recommend one of the new Holly manis. Can get a big tb for them either with a standard twin blade or oval monoblde or could even do some bigger circular options (bbk 90, soler zr1 95, ported 87, etc.)

Heard good things about PMAS fenderwell intake, if I ever change intake will go to that, although I have heard some issues about horns going out and difficult install.

If going to be n/a for a while and you want to go all out could get some custom cams and valve springs.

If auto a converter would be a good upgrade, helps with n/a and when boosted.

Other than major motor changes, some wheels and tires, and some suspension would be good things to upgrade. Maybe a one piece driveshaft and some upgraded halfshafts.

OP
OP
skunkjunk420

skunkjunk420

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skunk
Vehicle(s)
2020S550GTP
Im thinking centrifugal later on down the road. For now, ill just get the pmas and e85 tune and be good to go for a while. Better drag pack and some suspension upgrades before boost would be cool, oh and a converter would be really cool 😎

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
How far are you planning to push n/a before boost? And what type of boost are you thinking (pd blower, centri, turbo)?

If centri or turbo then a manifold upgrade would be nice. I would recommend one of the new Holly manis. Can get a big tb for them either with a standard twin blade or oval monoblde or could even do some bigger circular options (bbk 90, soler zr1 95, ported 87, etc.)

Heard good things about PMAS fenderwell intake, if I ever change intake will go to that, although I have heard some issues about horns going out and difficult install.

If going to be n/a for a while and you want to go all out could get some custom cams and valve springs.

If auto a converter would be a good upgrade, helps with n/a and when boosted.

Other than major motor changes, some wheels and tires, and some suspension would be good things to upgrade. Maybe a one piece driveshaft and some upgraded halfshafts.
I run the fender well Pmas, install was not difficult at all, & I could see how the horns would drown out if you go swimming, but I tried to set them in a way where that would be prevented.

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Im thinking centrifugal later on down the road. For now, ill just get the pmas and e85 tune and be good to go for a while. Better drag pack and some suspension upgrades before boost would be cool, oh and a converter would be really cool 😎
The way I see my n/a build is I'm setting up my car to support the boost once I get there. I made the mistake of getting an cai, not mistake due to it being bad but due to the fact that it will come off later. But when the mod bug bites, it bites. Suspension stuff is a must, seat time, 1 piece ds, e85 tune is great, just make sure you go with a tuner you won't later regret (hard to gauge this I know). Last thing you want to do is go all headers like I did & now beat my meat at night as I look at hellion set ups.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
The modded 80MM TB does make a difference. I've been running a 5 axis CNC modded 80mm for 5 years, it Rev's out quicker.
I've got a Soler, and I swear the bottom end is better also (GT350 manifold).

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
OP
OP
skunkjunk420

skunkjunk420

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Skunk
Vehicle(s)
2020S550GTP
What about a thermostat? Any worth on changing these out?
Sponsored