Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I hope to pickup my car this week. Its at VMP getting Odin, longtubes, opg, and tuned. I asked about the throttle body and was told the twin 69 was a better fit unless I was stepping up to a fuel system instead of the bap and going to run e85.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
So got my car back today, made 702 on std correction smoothing 3. Realistically it spiked at 7500rpm and probably is about 680ish. They are supposed to email me one on smoothing 5. Car runs strong, 93 pump no boostane. It was pouring when I picked it up so I didnt get to drive it until I got home. Only weirdness is it only runs in normal mode. Sport and Track and it bucks and bogs and acts like its starving for fuel. I emailed them to see if the tune was only uploaded to the standard mode. Using N-guage. Pretty happy overall.

SVOBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 301A A10, Steeda Stop The Hop, Minimum drop springs, Pro action shocks and struts, UPR Vertical Links, spherical bearings, Steeda Xpipe , VMP Odin 88 MM pulley, Lund Tuned
Vehicle Showcase
So got my car back today, made 702 on std correction smoothing 3. Realistically it spiked at 7500rpm and probably is about 680ish. They are supposed to email me one on smoothing 5. Car runs strong, 93 pump no boostane. It was pouring when I picked it up so I didnt get to drive it until I got home. Only weirdness is it only runs in normal mode. Sport and Track and it bucks and bogs and acts like its starving for fuel. I emailed them to see if the tune was only uploaded to the standard mode. Using N-guage. Pretty happy overall.
Who is tuning your car? I am with Lund and my car was all set with 3 revisions with street tuning.

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Who is tuning your car? I am with Lund and my car was all set with 3 revisions with street tuning.
Everything was done by VMP, install tuning, Dyno etc.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
does anyones odin whine? The videos and dyno vmp released has a whine..but mine doesnt seem to have a whine.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
does anyones odin whine? The videos and dyno vmp released has a whine..but mine doesnt seem to have a whine.

none at all, my exhaust is pretty loud though.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
got to 7:02 of this video, i can't hear any whine

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
got to 7:02 of this video, i can't hear any whine

Interesting..some videos it seems to whine (the one i linked as well as a few others) and then some videos it doesnt (like the one you linked). Maybe it does whine but the loud exhaust muffles it? My exhaust is super loud so that could definitely explain it..i just wanted to make sure

OP
OP
Jester46

Jester46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
What IAT are yall showing with the odin kit? I've been seeing around 30-40 over ambient.
30-40 for me also, im sure itll help when the weather cools a bit.

Sponsored

fuelforfire87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Just curious, are these temps the IAT before or after the intercooler?