Not open for further replies.

Malikm84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MALIK
Vehicle(s)
S550
what to do if forscan is not showing Apim as built format and i have everything plugged in correctly and the screen sync 3 screen does not turn on but the control panel works ?
Sponsored

Andrews75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford mustang gt
I Have a 2019 non premium GT with the 4” screen. I already got a 8” screen, apim and bezel without heated seats. The usb from the bottom of the used bezel is missing. Can I use my original one or do I have to get a different one?
Should be able to just use existing if its a 2019

rtrdude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
I’m looking for some help with acting drive modes on my 19 mustang after I swapped to sync 3. I have forscan just need to know what to change ? Thanks any help would he appreciate

18usc371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 - Track Package - G0628
I’m looking for some help with acting drive modes on my 19 mustang after I swapped to sync 3. I have forscan just need to know what to change ? Thanks any help would he appreciate
Forscan codes - this will get the toggles working correctly:

Part 1
Base->Sync3 Swap, Enable Drive Mode Toggle EB&V6 ABS 760-02-02 : xxxx 1xxx Enable

Base->Sync3 Swap, Enable Drive Mode Toggle GT noPP ABS 760-02-02 : xxxx 3xxx Enable

Base->Sync3 Swap, Enable Drive Mode Toggle GT PP ABS 760-02-02 : xxxx 7xxx Enable

Part 2
Base->Sync3 Swap, Enable Drive Mode Toggle Part 2 IPC 720-06-01 : xxxx xxxx x8xx Enable - must enable one of the above Drive Modes first

Other:
Base->Sync3 Swap, Fix Hazard Toggle BCM 726-29-02 : xxxx xxx0 xx Enable

Xavier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I just bought a bezel, APIM, ACM, and screen from a wrecked 2018 101A model. The part numbers for all but the screen begin with JR3T (screen is GR3T). Will this make any discernible difference? Also, does anyone have photos of the actual wiring and pinning that needs to be done?

Sponsored

garmo85053

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I recently did a 4 to 8 swap in my 2018 mustang gt base. Everything seems to work fine except for the Bluetooth calling. Whenever I go to make a phone call it acts as if its making the call but then the radio just turns on and they is no audio for the phone. Has anyone ran into this problem?
Have you gotten an answer on this? I have the same problem...

damships

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10 PP1 (Rapid Red)
This may be a really stupid question, but does anyone know if the dealerships can order and install this for you? I’m going through a buyback right now and I can’t find one with PP1 and SYNC 3. Mustangs are kind of limited in my area right now. I’m getting a 2020 PP1 GT, but really want Sync 3.

Gonzar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 roushS550
Just did swamp from base to Sync 3
All works just one toggle doesn’t but still haven’t done the forscan yet
My xm is good my nav was working but after try I removed all just double checking before I put all back and
I know I connected the base antenna as well is this why my nav is not working
I’ve seen y’all say it is not used
Is this correct
Also any forscan codes needed besides the toggle ?
I bought this complete set up from a wrecked car like I said all works purchased the usb wires from Ford the other wiring needed thru Hellhorse and both gps and xm antennas
Any info appreciated

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
@Gonzar which toggle switch? I ask because I have a 2017 as well and my track toggle switch does nothing. Hextall and I went through all my code and it looked good. We thought the switch might be bad (which it really might be). When I saw the post from you, it peaked my interest.

Gonzar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 roushS550
@Gonzar which toggle switch? I ask because I have a 2017 as well and my track toggle switch does nothing. Hextall and I went through all my code and it looked good. We thought the switch might be bad (which it really might be). When I saw the post from you, it peaked my interest.
Mode toggle
Mine is standard not sure if that has anything to do with it

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Same here. I will be getting a new bezel when they become available as mine was used to see if it fixes my mode toggle. But, we have the same toggle not working. Any one else with a base 17 have this problem?
Don't know if it makes any difference, but mine is a 6R80 transmission.

Last edited:

Gonzar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 roushS550
Same here. I will be getting a new bezel when they become available as mine was used to see if it fixes my mode toggle. But, we have the same toggle not working. Any one else with a base 17 have this problem.
T
Same here. I will be getting a new bezel when they become available as mine was used to see if it fixes my mode toggle. But, we have the same toggle not working. Any one else with a base 17 have this problem.
look up Michael berry (my Mustang update) on youtube he talks about the same issue but after forscan it got fixed

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Well like I said, my forscan settings have been confirmed to be correct...but I'll watch it just to see.

maz00r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patryk
Vehicle(s)
s550 base 3.7
Guys, I swapped sync 3 to my stang '15, everything works well except usb in center console, where should it be connected?

Eddiewpb561

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Hey guys so i did the swap yesterday and everything works great i just need to enable satellite radio through forscan. The only issue I'm having is today my battery light came on and when I'm looking at the middle screen on my cluster and the south and north compass keeps changing direction. when i have my apple car play the gps works fine no issues, Has anyone had any of these issues? Thanks really appreciate any feedback.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.