Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
ho kit with a stage 2 intercooler would suit your needs perfectly

give me a ring, we can discuss your combo and goals
Currently looking at a used kit from a local guy, but if I buy it new, I'll definitely be in contact with you, Terry! :cheers:

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Are you going to install the OPGs and TS yourself or have a shop do it? I was thinking supercharger until I saw how extensive a process it is to do that install. I have similar goals as you in that I want a fast street car, but will likely never see a track.

OP
OP
3beeps

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Are you going to install the OPGs and TS yourself or have a shop do it? I was thinking supercharger until I saw how extensive a process it is to do that install. I have similar goals as you in that I want a fast street car, but will likely never see a track.
My local S550 group has a Ford tech that does those installs for us for a good price. Bundled with the supercharger install and it's a no brainer to do the OPG for peace of mind.

Davidx9x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 5.0
Excuse my ignorance, what’s the difference between stages? I’m new to the procharger world. I’ve always ran whipple till now. Thanks fellas!

Sponsored

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
8 rib, dedicated drive, larger intercooler. I am selling my stage 2 with D1 head ifvanyone is interested in here ‍♂

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I'm enjoying my PC D1x makes 750whp on a stock pullied Gen2 motor with opgs and billet crank sprocket. The Stage 2 set up is really the best choice because the ease of upgrading installing and uninstalling. Pulley changes take 5 minutes, belt changes take 10 minutes. if a belt breaks you can drive home. You get the big badass intercooler. the dedicated belt drive stage 2 system has zero beIt slip. Cant say that about my Paxton on my previous car. after owning both kits i found that the Procharger is the better kit for many reasons...the paxton will cost you less but you also get less...

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Same goals here.

Stg2 for belt peace of mind. P1-X for efficiency. Black intercooler so you dont see it through the grill. Helical gears for quiet.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Same goals here.

Stg2 for belt peace of mind. P1-X for efficiency. Black intercooler so you dont see it through the grill. Helical gears for quiet.

It's not really that quiet... I was shocked how much blower noise the p1x with helical gears still makes even with full air filter and bov filter in place.

Sponsored
OP
OP
3beeps

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Lmao this thread cracks me up. "My goal is 600-650whp on 93 octane. Im gonna use the stock manifold and I dont race it at the track or anything" hahahaha

This thread should be pinned at the top to prove the "you always want more" theory.

For what it's worth, I went with a used D1SC Stage 2 kit, made 650whp on 93 octane with the stock manifold, and then sold it for twins.

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I went p1sc ho kit simply bc of the deal i got on it. I do like the simplicity of the ho kit. Only thing i would change if i got the chance would be stage 2 IC. Other then that im happy with a mid 600hp car that i dont have issues with and not worried about breaking anything.
Sponsored