Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
I believe it is pretty apparent that we love our Whipples here at Lethal.
The Procharger sounds bad ass, moves out, and goes on with complete ease.
The best starting point, in my opinion with the auto, is if you want to stall the car or not. You can get away with no stall on a Whipple and still run very quick times. Not that it cannot be done with a Procharger, but the Whipple's curve helps the stock converter guys out.

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
I have a procharger...its been great, but if I were buying again i'd go with a PD blower for a DD/occasional track car. More useable powerband and a converter isn't necessary.

Sponsored

msalvoni

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt PP
IMG_0864.jpg

Enough said
No reason to go F1A on these cars. Save your coin. :)

D1X or P1X and a converter = low 9 second, high 8-second car when dialed in.

Heck "DiabloMatt" on this forum just went 9.4@144 on Pump Gas/Meth with a P1SC1 (the entry level basic blower)
forgive me but what does F1A mean?

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
90% of folks don't have enough tire (suspension) do do ANYTHING with any extra power below 3,000 rpm. Sooooo, unless you are on a track that's as sticky as fly paper... haven't a little "less" down low... isn't a bad thing. ;)

Just throwing that out there. (since I have a stock converter, and as my GF calls it.... "it feels like its driving on snow until 60" lol....)

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
90% of folks don't have enough tire (suspension) do do ANYTHING with any extra power below 3,000 rpm. Sooooo, unless you are on a track that's as sticky as fly paper... haven't a little "less" down low... isn't a bad thing. ;)

Just throwing that out there. (since I have a stock converter, and as my GF calls it.... "it feels like its driving on snow until 60" lol....)
don’t you love having all that power down low then have to use every trick in the book to make it hook? Long ass gear, big ass tire, take away timing, Whipple flight control or whatever it’s called.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0

Major reason I went P1X. On the street with just an E85 tune (A10/3.55 car) traction was a big issue even on 325/30/19 Nitto Invos. It's better on a NT555RII drag radial now, but any more low end power would go up in smoke unless I'm on a sticky track. Most of my driving is on the street, so the procharger makes more sense to me.

Sponsored

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
LSChicago,

I did the same thing, have a Stage II with a P1X on order.

I love low-end torque, but my old street/strip Chevy I had with a small-block 406, ported alum heads, and .550 lift hyd roller cam was useless in 1st and 2nd on the street. Spin city.

So my 2018 with A10 and .355 rear coupled with a P1x sounds like a perfect combo to me.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Don't get me wrong, I love all power adders (anyone that knows me, knows this is true)

But I have friends that make posts about "I can't hook 1st or 2nd on the street".... and then post "I need more down low" days later LOL. Its like they enjoy making the traction control work harder. lol.
Sponsored