Sponsored

whipple gen 3 stage 2 vs procharger

metallicats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2015
i'm hesitate between the whipple and the procharger.Is it better to pay little bit less for the procharger,switch the unit for an a f1A(exemple)and pay for headers for the same price that whipple are offert and don't have the money for extra ???? I plan to go on the 1/4 miles sometimes and I want the best to combine street vs strip.I'm the owner of a gt 2015 with 2500 miles auto,with 3,55
Sponsored

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Before you drop the funds on upgraded blowers and headers etc think about the overall cost at the end and compare that to a Turbo kit tuner system... The decision seemed simple to me! Unless you are looking for ease of install and like to be torque limited spending 7K+ and not going turbo seems like a waste IMO..

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Mein Gott, turbo bomb?

Sponsored

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto
Nice explanation.

Sponsored

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
i'm hesitate between the whipple and the procharger.Is it better to pay little bit less for the procharger,switch the unit for an a f1A(exemple)and pay for headers for the same price that whipple are offert and don't have the money for extra ???? I plan to go on the 1/4 miles sometimes and I want the best to combine street vs strip.I'm the owner of a gt 2015 with 2500 miles auto,with 3,55
No reason to go F1A on these cars. Save your coin. :)

D1X or P1X and a converter = low 9 second, high 8-second car when dialed in.

Heck "DiabloMatt" on this forum just went 9.4@144 on Pump Gas/Meth with a P1SC1 (the entry level basic blower)

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
In the grand scheme of things you arent gonna be saving a huge amount of money anyway so youre better off buying the systems that works better for your diving style.

I had a Lightning and loved it with the Eaton PD Blower with its instant torque to blow up the tires at anytime. But with the Coyote to me it just seemed like a centri Blower made more sense with how it revs and builds power and I have been happy with my decision since.

Turbos are also nice, but that seemed to be a pretty final decision. Pulling those off might leave some battle scars if you ever choose to trade in the car or anything and I am sure it would take more than a few hours like the PD and Centri blowers

OP
OP
metallicats

metallicats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2015
No reason to go F1A on these cars. Save your coin. :)

D1X or P1X and a converter = low 9 second, high 8-second car when dialed in.

Heck "DiabloMatt" on this forum just went 9.4@144 on Pump Gas/Meth with a P1SC1 (the entry level basic blower)
what is the difference between D1X and P1X ??? I prefer to don't start with the basic blower,and need to change sometimes after.I want a good setup for a long time

DTeal23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT
what is the difference between D1X and P1X ??? I prefer to don't start with the basic blower,and need to change sometimes after.I want a good setup for a long time
Basic blower? 9's aren't good enough? :shrug:

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Well, are you planning on building the motor? Running E85?
Or are you just going to use pump gas forever?

I see a LOT of guys going WAY overkill on blowers like D1X's and F1A's the never will run anything more then 93 octane in their cars. So in that case, both the P1X and P1SC are WAY more than they will ever use (or outgrow)

Basic blower? 9's aren't good enough? :shrug:
Kinda my point exactly.

P1SC/P1X = low 9's
D1X = high 8's (maybe mid with correct combo)
F1A = enough to crush a stock block
Sponsored