Procharger Stage 2 or Whipple Stage 2

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Performance PAck
P1sc1 but it made power. 702whp 562tq. The same day put 4 gallons of 100 in. Pulled 751whp 593tq. I even had a wastegate to make the midrange better it made it better but still nothing like a whipple.
Nice numbers for a P1! I’m looking into a D1x. The price is very nice for the kit. Whipple is a few grand more. Just not sure if i want to spend that much. Come spring time I met a guy with a whipple car he’s gonna take me for a sling so I can see how the whipple performs
Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I Think the F1A has a different internal ratio which will deliver better midrange. I love my prochargers delivery, I don’t see a need for more, a lot of people that go Whipple dial power back anyways.

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
I Think the F1A has a different internal ratio which will deliver better midrange. I love my prochargers delivery, I don’t see a need for more, a lot of people that go Whipple dial power back anyways.
Nice. I’ve driven 1 procharged car but it was an auto. Mine is a manual. The car was damn quick! Just want to feel the difference with the whipple. I’m one of those guys who likes to test something out before I make a big purchase like this ya know? What head head unit do you have?

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Nice. I’ve driven 1 procharged car but it was an auto. Mine is a manual. The car was damn quick! Just want to feel the difference with the whipple. I’m one of those guys who likes to test something out before I make a big purchase like this ya know? What head head unit do you have?
I have a P1sc. Advantage of the auto is that boost doesn’t bleed off during shifts, foot is always down. Yea, Whipples are beasts, as long you have the mods for traction.

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
I have a P1sc. Advantage of the auto is that boost doesn’t bleed off during shifts, foot is always down. Yea, Whipples are beasts, as long you have the mods for traction.
I hear you. I think the D1x even with the manual would be a beast. Right up there with the whipple. I plan on doing vertical link and the bmr lockout kit as well. I already am on their Performance springs and I like them a lot. I am running some nittos but I am going to switch out to a better tire in the rear just not sure what to go with just yet. Have to pick a damn kit first lol which seems to be impossible for me to make a decision on this

Sponsored

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
I think I may just have to flip a damn coin! Can’t decide on a D1x procharger or a gen 3 whipple!! Does one have a major advantage over another!?

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Definitely want to have some fun on the street and I also want to whoop some ass on some highway rolls and take it to the drag strip and maybe an occasional road course. I hear they are both good but idk I’ve only driven a Auto procharged car

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
I have nothing against procharger at all, but for me I like a more intense power curve. At high rpm the car was fast as hell. The low end and mid range is where the fun is. Have to get to 5k for the car to really start moving just wasn't what I was looking for.

Last edited:

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Whipple Stage 2 / 2018 F150 5.0 Whipple Stage 2
I have nothing against procharger at all, but for me I like a more intense power curve. At high rpm the car was fast as hell. The low end and mid range is where the fun is. Have to get to 5k for the car to really start moving just want what I was looking for.

^^^ Procharger owener telling you what you need to know.

Sponsored

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Do you have a whipple? I just can’t seem to make up my mind. I think they both have pros and cons. Both sound amazing as well!!

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Damn Idk what to do! I was set on a D1x but a lot of people have told me to get that new gen 3.

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
I also hear the whipple stops pulling after a certain rpm but idk if that is true or not. I hear different things about each kit