Or Shane's new blower. :)
Sponsored

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
There is a s550 gt at 4000lbs, th400 swapped coyote running 8.0s at 170 not even fully turnee up yet.. Weight isnt that big of a deal in my opinion. Granted its a turbo (8685) it should doable with a centri. Just needs a blower that matches his goals

Is that engine a coyote? Hes already got the trans installed. Its a glide and a built motor and heads from BES. Hes deciding on his centri blower size currently. That should be low 1100s through an auto.
The car you are saying goes 170 at 4,000lbs would have to make over 1,600hp to achieve that kinda speed at that weight. So either it makes more than that, OR it weights less then that. Just saying 1,100hp isn't going to get close to that kinda mph... unless you weight 3,200lbs.

The car I am speaking about yes is coyote powered, (Hence the class called "Coyote Modified" ) and runs our normal air-to-air intercooler that comes in the systems for customers cars. :)

Image details here:
https://www.procharger.com/blog/procharger-racers-sweep-3-classes-nmra

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
I want the Daddy Dave blower. :ford:
We make those things as fast as we can get material :)
That blower has absolutely changed the face of the Top Dragster class.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
The car you are saying goes 170 at 4,000lbs would have to make over 1,600hp to achieve that kinda speed at that weight. So either it makes more than that, OR it weights less then that. Just saying 1,100hp isn't going to get close to that kinda mph... unless you weight 3,200lbs.

The car I am speaking about yes is coyote powered, (Hence the class called "Coyote Modified" ) and runs our normal air-to-air intercooler that comes in the systems for customers cars. :)

Image details here:
https://www.procharger.com/blog/procharger-racers-sweep-3-classes-nmra
They didnt post whp numbers. I knew it was more then 1100whp thats obvious with the trap. He isnt looking for a 8.2-8.4 at 170. Hes just looking to et around there around 160s. If he can get a 1.2 60ft i think it could be possible in low postive DA. His 8.2 goal was something he didnt want to pass. 8.4 is really where he wants to be. I dont believe if he got 8.5 hed be mad. I suppose i didnt explain his thought process the best.

Oh jeez thats embarassing. I didnt notice you said coyote modified. :doh: im familiar with the class i just had a real lovely oblivious moment.

*edit
Looking back at your post now i see no mention of it being that class. Just a vague mention of championship. i didnt miss anything it appears. At any rate seems this blower could meet his goals. Thanks for your assistance. It will help his decision!

Last edited:

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
So how does one order a stage II kit with the P1X head unit? Is it even available yet?

Sponsored

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
So how does one order a stage II kit with the P1X head unit? Is it even available yet?
They are not available for order yet.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
They are not available for order yet.
Thanks for the reply. I would like to get a complete kit when it becomes available and combine it with your 4" inlet pipe for sure!!

Last edited:

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for the reply. I would like to get a compete kit when it becomes available and combine it with your 4" inlet pipe for sure!!
Thats going to be a killer combo!

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Nice
Sponsored