Thank you for posting this! :D

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Nice! Looks like there is going to be some disappointed EB purchasers that want the Performance Pack. This says High Gloss Black for those wheels, just like the GT + PP.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Thanks for posting. I'd love to get one of these babies! One slight boo boo on the wheel picture for the 50th LE.

Sponsored

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Nice! Looks like there is going to be some disappointed EB purchasers that want the Performance Pack. This says High Gloss Black for those wheels, just like the GT + PP.
Joe, even this document have mistakes (after being in print and sent out to dealers). Check this post!

But anyways, I think I have made my peace with those black wheels. Plasti Dip will come and rescue me from the shock if I dislike them even more when I see them in real life. :p
Just 4 U-->:cheers:
:headbang::cheers:

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Joe, even this document have mistakes (after being in print and sent out to dealers). Check this post!

But anyways, I think I have made my peace with those black wheels. Plasti Dip will come and rescue me from the shock if I dislike them even more when I see them in real life. :p

:headbang::cheers:
They would do themselves a lot of good if they let us fanatics help check for errors and make clarifications. We're doing it for them already, all they have to do is read our comments. So sad! I wish I knew who to contact to make this point known. It does nothing but help them and probably increase sales.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
So sad! I wish I knew who to contact to make this point known. It does nothing but help them and probably increase sales.
Having collected and reviewed a lot of car dealer literature over the years, I have noticed the disclaimer about things not always being complete and to see your dealer for the latest information. I think the errors, while sometimes glaring, generally get corrected in subsequent printings.

I believe the typical purchaser is probably influenced to purchase by talking to someone rather than a written document. Of course, if said person is a salesperson, then that person likely has the communication contacts to confirm something.

I do agree I'd check stuff over for my own edification and some dealer literature sent my way :-)

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I'd hate to be misinformed about something I was ordering and have it show up "wrong" because of literature and/or salespeople not knowing anything but the literature they have. They could minimize some of that, at least, but a sort of "public beta" where we can obsess over things, ask questions, get clarifications and eventually get the literature in much better shape before the first printing.

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
In the picture of the 19" PP EB Rims, those are not black.

Ford is absolutely oblivious right now.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang

It has always been hard to tell from that picture what color those wheels are. Safe to say now that the wheels on the EB PP will be shiney and black.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)

The picture of the EB PP wheels could have a reflection that's causing them to not look black. That said, I agree, they don't look black even though the text says that they are.

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
The guide mentions a sunglasses storage bin. Maybe I missed this in one of the other threads, but anyone know where it is located?

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
The guide mentions a sunglasses storage bin. Maybe I missed this in one of the other threads, but anyone know where it is located?
I believe that it's the square cover-looking thing just to the left of the trunk button (both are just to the left of the steering wheel).
Sponsored