Sponsored

2015 Mustang Euro/German official price & packaging list!

CruiserT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 (2021), 428 CobraJet (1967)
Would be nice to have ... but it's not on the (German) list, also not in the US.
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
It's in the italian configurator. Sounds weird to me too!
I guess it's a mistake in the italian configurator. No other configurator is mentioning smth about front sensors.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
I guess it's a mistake in the italian configurator. No other configurator is mentioning smth about front sensors.
NOt on the Belgian one neither..

It's a pitty, would have been nice with the long hood, just to save some bumper paint...

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Do we have adaptive cruise?
I think not. It isn't in any configurator or catalog. Actually neither ACC nor the 'simple' cruise control is show.

Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the officiall list for Mustang dealers in germany!

thanks for posting this

if this is the final list...
the next dealer for me would be in hamburg, but i live 75 miles north of hamburg...

next con:
2 year warranty, up to now no extended warranties on offer

the next bmw dealer is only 15 miles away, extended warranties no prob...
the next jaguar dealer is only 10 miles away, extended warranties no prob...

we will see what the future is gonna bring...

hopefully every ford dealer or at least some big dealers will be allowed to do the servicing

hopefully they will offer extended warranties for the car

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I think not. It isn't in any configurator or catalog. Actually neither ACC nor the 'simple' cruise control is show.
In the german catalog the "Geschwindigkeitsregelanlage" is mentioned, witch is the normal cruise control to hold your current speed.

are you sure, this is the final list of mustang dealers
or
is it the list of the uefa 500 car thing participating dealers...
Saw the uefa list and they definitely added more in the new list, which is on the frontpage of the official german product page of the mustang. The one in WolfenbĂĽttel wasn't on the leaked list, otherwise the next dealer to me would be 100km+ too. Maybe more dealers will be added later or just call some near to you if they can order mustangs too. :shrug:
I would be surprised if they are not available to offer an extended warranty, it's a normal standard product for the dealer

Mike Delo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP European specs
Hello friends!
Tonight I visited a north Italian FordShop (Ford's special dealers for Mustangs) to ask some specific question and a precise quoting.
Well, the dealer was less informed than me, as usual, not his fault since no one infrmed him, but the worst thing is there's no trace of available cars, price list, inventory or nothing else on the Ford Italian database.
This is a shame because you cannot make statements, social posts, big announcements "now you can order yours" and...you CAN'T actually order nothing...and, worst of all, you CAN'T have pricing, list, infos, nothing but the website...
This make me think about Ford is not serious or believing in Mustang...today, the day of the huge debut where everyone should be super excited. :frusty:

How about your experience?

OP
OP

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
German Ford Store took my order but has no info on financing. They will talk to Ford bank this week to see what interest rates they can offer for the Mustang. So, no real final order possible.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Hello friends!
Tonight I visited a north Italian FordShop (Ford's special dealers for Mustangs) to ask some specific question and a precise quoting.
Well, the dealer was less informed than me, as usual, not his fault since no one infrmed him, but the worst thing is there's no trace of available cars, price list, inventory or nothing else on the Ford Italian database.
This is a shame because you cannot make statements, social posts, big announcements "now you can order yours" and...you CAN'T actually order nothing...and, worst of all, you CAN'T have pricing, list, infos, nothing but the website...
This make me think about Ford is not serious or believing in Mustang...today, the day of the huge debut where everyone should be super excited. :frusty:

How about your experience?
According to the dealer in germany I talked to no dealer has official informations beside the things we get as customers, so ordering isn't available at reliable dealers - You just can make a deposit to be one of the first customers to buy the Mustang (but imho you always should take the showcar for a ride before buying a car). They told me ordering will be available in time with the showcars arriving in late march/early april, and from that point on they will deliver the mustang in between 3 and 6 months.

It makes no difference if you order yours now or in march, delivery will not start earlier.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
In the german catalog the "Geschwindigkeitsregelanlage" is mentioned, witch is the normal cruise control to hold your current speed.

Saw the uefa list and they definitely added more in the new list, which is on the frontpage of the official german product page of the mustang. The one in WolfenbĂĽttel wasn't on the leaked list, otherwise the next dealer to me would be 100km+ too. Maybe more dealers will be added later or just call some near to you if they can order mustangs too. :shrug:
I would be surprised if they are not available to offer an extended warranty, it's a normal standard product for the dealer
thx for the info
came back from a conference late last night and did not even notice the link to the list of the particitpating Ford Dealers
gonna call some Ford Dealers near my place tomorrow as i am on my way to another conference already...

FastbackFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mustang yet
Can you please share, where did you see it? I'm from Czech, but this seems to be the closest mustang available to see before you buy...
There is a couple of dealers in Germany that already have the US-Mustang, the one I visited was close to the french border, but I think the closest to Czech could be Geiger Cars in Munich. They usually also offer cars for rental but I don't know if they already offer the 2015 Mustang. Maybe just give them a call and ask what they have there.

FastbackFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mustang yet
Checking the official dealer list I found 5 dealers within acceptable distance, but only one of them at least mentioned the mustang on his homepage, so I called that one, but he knew little more than I did.

He knew about the price change and he told me the Mustangs for the CL-Winners should be build in march/april and delivered in june/july. And he does not expect any showcars to be delivered before and he has no idea about when the 'free' Mustangs could be delivered.

Adding the extra price for triple yellow, automatic transmission and dealer fees, the cheapest US-Mustang wouldn't be that much more expensive than a EU-Mustang. Ok, you might get a little discount at the german Ford store and you get the performance package for free, but on the other hand you can get it right now and you get it without those ugly taillights.

Considered economically it surely would but more clever not to buy, especially when thinking about the trouble I am having with my other new car - I'm afraid I could not stand two defective new cars at once:headbonk:.

CruiserT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 (2021), 428 CobraJet (1967)
Fully agree, these look very nice ! Chrome ?

Similar to this picture (photoshop ?)

Saw these rims on a new Audi TT - are these the same rims as we will get with the EU GT PP, just in 19"?
IMG_4810.jpg
IMG_4812.jpg
IMG_4811.jpg
Sponsored