Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Ford doesn't update international websites with order tool

It's pretty ridiculous that there still isn't a Build and Price feature for the Mustang on ford.ca, seeing as ford.com has had one for a couple of months now.
That's why in Canada nobody in the dealerships knows what is going on. No training cars or showings in the showrooms. My dealer, as nice as the people are who work there, has no idea/info about the S550.

But hey. They still trying hard to sell you a 2014. :headbonk:
Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
BUMB
Still, now beginning the 2nd week of September, no order tool, specs or prices on www.Ford.ca. But the builder for the 2014 is still online also that the production for the 2015 is now running....

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
BUMB
Still, now beginning the 2nd week of September, no order tool, specs or prices on www.Ford.ca. But the builder for the 2014 is still online also that the production for the 2015 is now running....
Hi guys, really sorry that I didn't read through this thread until now. I could have made life a little easier for you.

Here's the build site for Canada. I found it by accident and it's not on the ford.ca site. I used this to build and order mine on 8/18.
http://wwwmgqa.ford.ca/cars/mustang/trim/

RoryTate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Wow, thanks!

If the configurator is correct, EB base ($28k) + PP ($3k) + Recarro ($1.5k) = $39k taxes in. All at the low low price of 7% APR.

W. T. F.?

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Wow, thanks!

If the configurator is correct, EB base ($28k) + PP ($3k) + Recarro ($1.5k) = $39k taxes in. All at the low low price of 7% APR.

W. T. F.?
The amounts are correct. List prices, taxes and freight. Interest they can go lower. I financed $15K at 4.9% but I'll move that to line of credit at 2.2%.

Friends and family is still on so that will take some $ off. I got it for $1,500 below Family pricing which is dealer invoice. Total I saved over $3,500 off list

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
pricing?

Hi guys, really sorry that I didn't read through this thread until now. I could have made life a little easier for you.

Here's the build site for Canada. I found it by accident and it's not on the ford.ca site. I used this to build and order mine on 8/18.
http://wwwmgqa.ford.ca/cars/mustang/trim/

Thanks geokots for the LINK!
It shows prices for the 09/11/14 and after I did build "my" car it shows $45,747. And I am paying $40,408.20 Not bad I think. :D

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Nice one!

Ford Canada must have accidentally left a mockup of the Mustang 18-page pamphlet on the web site (complete with edit instructions to the graphic artist and images of non-Ford sports cars). It's at http://www.ford.ca/cars/mustang/brochures/ for download as of September 18.
Thanks! I did actually order the new 2015 Mustang brochure. Will see what I am getting on paper. :clap2:

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
That build site does not include any employee pricing discount so GT Prem with PP and a few standard options such as nav comes to about $50k before taxes - ouch. If after a test drive I want one I will be waiting for the discounts. The M2 is slated to come in at about $55 to 60K and that will get checked out as well.

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
I've read from many articles that now say all Canadian S550 will use LED fog lights as daytime running lights (not halogens). Ford.ca has not updated this info on build specs? Can anyone confirm?
Sponsored