2015 Mustang Full Dealer Product Guide!

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I don't see them on my dealer order vehicle details:

I would not trust the order/dealer guide. Ford said that LE will have all options Mustang offers. And I think it will have them all.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I would not trust the order/dealer guide. Ford said that LE will have all options Mustang offers. And I think it will have them all.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Last quote I saw said "nearly all options", though my first thought was that it won't have Recaro seats so maybe that's why they worded it that way. I don't see why they wouldn't put ACC and all the other safety features on there....it already has the ACC lower grill so it isn't like it'll affect the styling at all...maybe the reverse sensors will though. :shrug:

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
I don't think this is from the guide, I think it's some sort of order document confirmation they gave me-->:shrug:

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang
I thought it would be included also. Then I saw a number of people saying it wouldn't have ACC. So I conducted some research myself. Like GiddyUp has quoted it doesn't say "all" just "almost every". Also those are not in the dealer guides. If that's not enough you can visually check for the reverse sensing and ACC. I'll post some comparing pics after lunch so you guys can see what I saw. (I assumed the others because those are included in that package and are also not listed in the dealer guides)

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
I am quite sure, based on research I have done, that the only options the LE does not have are ACC and the reverse parking sensors.

Sponsored

kulfyur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE Mustang

I tried Pair them together and put the LE pics first. They are straight from Ford's own site: https://media.ford.com/content/ford...-decades-of-the-worlds-favorite-pony-car.html
The steering pic of w/ACC is from the prototype a while back, granted. But if you check the B&P on ford's site the pic for the ACC looks exactly the same with short and long bi-directional arrows (I believe is their illustration of the gap adjustment part of ACC)

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
We are going to order our GT Premium Convertible in RR with 50th Annv. package in a few weeks when the order banks open. According to the dealer guide and order guide it is supposed to have the raised blade decklid spoiler, which I would like to have on it. But of all the pictures I've seen and on the builder they don't show the conv. with the spoiler. Is this just because of pre-production and an incomplete builder or do you think they will take it off?:confused:
I`m ordering a 2015 Mustang Convertible in Base V6 Trim as soon as the unscheduled order bank opens hopefully the end of July. I know its ones personal preference but I don`t want either a (raised) Spoiler or the more subdued "Blade Edge Spoiler" either. I think neither adds improvement to the clean lines of this sleek Vehicle. The Base Equipment 050A Package does (not) include the Blade Spoiler so no need to add option # 13D Spoiler Delete but had I wanted to upgrade to Equipment Package 051A, I would certainly (delete) the Spoiler for sure. Guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
No back up camera? Just a "rear parking assist".

Am i missing something????
Backup camera is standard on all models. Rear Park Assist is the sensors and that is a stand-alone option

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1999 Cobra Convertible, Electric Green
I think the backup camera is federal requirement these days, at least as an option.

Sponsored

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
No back up camera? Just a "rear parking assist".

Am i missing something????

I wish all mustangs would come equipped with Front, Rear and Side Cameras.

My current car has a low front, it's a bitch trying to judge the distance from curb stops, a front camera would be great. Some ford vehicles have this feature.

My car also has a Side camera mounted on the passenger side mirror. At first I thought it was lame, now it's my favorite feature. I can hit a button on turn signal to leave it on at all times or when I signal the turn signal it comes on with guide lines showing distance of cars in the next lane.

Someday, all cars will have cameras for 360° protection.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
I wish all mustangs would come equipped with Front, Rear and Side Cameras.

My current car has a low front, it's a bitch trying to judge the distance from curb stops, a front camera would be great. Some ford vehicles have this feature.

My car also has a Side camera mounted on the passenger side mirror. At first I thought it was lame, now it's my favorite feature. I can hit a button on turn signal to leave it on at all times or when I signal the turn signal it comes on with guide lines showing distance of cars in the next lane.

Someday, all cars will have cameras for 360° protection.
What car is this? That's pretty cool. Next step, though, are self-driving cars....neat idea but takes all the fun out of the driving experience :doh:

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
What car is this? That's pretty cool. Next step, though, are self-driving cars....neat idea but takes all the fun out of the driving experience :doh:
Yeah and I'm sure there will be a regulation someday that will require everyone to have a self-driving car. In the meantime, I imagine the self-driving cars will be really slow and irritating to us real drivers.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Hate to admit it, it's an Accord Coupe Fully Loaded:

This is on a right hand drive but you'll get the idea.

[ame]

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Well, strictly for Florida, they should immediately remove the directional turn indicator from the steering column and make it an automatic computer driven function. Even the Police don`t both to use the the Vehicles directional signals anymore. Oncoming traffic (never) use them leaving drivers awaiting at an intersection to (assume) if the approaching Vehicle is planning to turn or continue going forward, Idiots!
Sponsored