2015 Mustang Canadian Pricing and Order Guide Released

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW
[Admin Edit]: Full pricing info in screenshot below (thanks to Tressel)

UPDATE: 2015 Order Guide for Canada added (thanks to GTSquid).

For the 50th Limited Edition:

$52,499.00 Cdn +
$1500.00 Cdn Auto Trans +
$1600.00 Cdn Destination/Delivery
$100.00 Cdn Air Tax

Just about what I expected up here. Lance Richter, the Dealer Principal at Eastgate Ford in my town, is just the best enthusiast and shared this info with me as soon as he was able to. I'll be seeing him on Friday to get to the next steps. And I asked about the premium for the L.E. package over a similarly equipped GT with PP and was told it'll be "about" 5k with no specifics given. Fair enough 'cause I'm looking at the L.E. right now.

For you guys in the U.S. I"ll help as much as I can with "guesstimating" what your L.E. pricing will be but it should be out by about now. As a guide, a '14 GT Premium Auto with everything but Recaros lists at about 44k USD. A similar car in Canada lists at about 50k CDN. Welcome to our country lol. Incentives in both countries help out of course.

Therefore, I'll guesstimate that your 50th L.E. will come in at $48,000 + $1300 for the A/T and $900 for destination = $50,200 USD + taxes & licencing. Therefore your fully equipped regular production GT Premium with PP will end up at about $45k USD.

Bottom line....are the unique VIN's, the louvered windows, the chrome trim pieces, the unique wheels, the unique color, the exclusivity of an auto trans with PP and that gorgeous interior worth an extra $5k or so (probably an extra $4k in the U.S.) for this car???

I'll count on you U.S. guys to chime in about your pricing and prove me right....or wrong lol. As for the other stuff and the L.E. premium pricing, I guess it's what the buyer feels is fair value...or not.

GL everyone!!!
Sponsored

Attachments

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
48,000 still seems high. The 2011 Inaugural Edition Challenger SRT 8s were $49,000

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
So with the information given, in the US a GT will go for ~$32,500 and a GT premium will go for ~$37,400. Was hoping the premium wouldn't bump up the price that much.

This is not an exact science, all I did was multiply by 0.88

Sponsored

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score
hhmmm google says 37,000 canadian is 34,016 usd.... Didnt think the GT would go up nearly that much from last year. dang.

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
hhmmm google says 37,000 canadian is 34,016 usd.... Didnt think the GT would go up nearly that much from last year. dang.
That's just a currency conversion. They actually pay more for cars than we do.

OP
OP

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW
Apologies everyone. I screwed up and put $53,499. Should have been 1k less at $52,499. My bad. Tressel's fingers are much more accurate!! Original post is corrected.

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score
That's just a currency conversion. They actually pay more for cars than we do.
Oh I had no idea. Is there any way to figure out about how much more they usually pay than Americans? I know pricing should be out soon for us but I am dying to get my hands on any bit of info at this point. :help:

OP
OP

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW
Hmmm...I see Adaptive Cruise with Collision Mitigation and rain sensing wipers is a $1600.00 option on the CDN price list. Is this supposed to be an included feature on the LE? If so, it doesn't appear in either the US or CDN order guides as an included feature. Neither does Rear Sensing. Both of these are standalone options on the regular order cars.

My point is....if you're using the CDN price list to see how close a fully optioned GT comes to the LE, well they're pretty close and NOT 5k apart, more like 2k and change. US comparisons will be similar albeit at lower price points so bear with me. My LE will list for 54k including the A/T. If I price out a GT Premium with all the options including Recaros but deleting A/T, it'll come in at about 52k. If the Adaptive Cruise system comes with the LE, it'll stay at $54k. But I didn't add it to the GT Premium - if I did it would list at about $53,600. So now the 2 are only hundreds apart. Am I missing something?

Sponsored

Prodigy

I was just about to post this myself. Extrapolate away!

IMG_1985.jpg
Thanks for posting.

Looking at Ford Canada prices, the GT coupe is $2400 more for 2015 than the current year's. I'm sure conversion and fact that Canadian prices are a bit higher will make this seem more attractive than first blush. Let's hope.

I'm wondering why Ford released pricing for Canada first?

OP
OP

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW
Thanks for posting.

Looking at Ford Canada prices, the GT coupe is $2400 more for 2015 than the current year's. I'm sure conversion and fact that Canadian prices are a bit higher will make this seem more attractive than first blush. Let's hope.

I'm wondering why Ford released pricing for Canada first?
Well obviously because Mustang #000001, you know....that Wimbledon white one.....was bought by a Canadian!! Fair's fair.

OP
OP

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW

Prodigy

Well obviously because Mustang #000001, you know....that Wimbledon white one.....was bought by a Canadian!! Fair's fair.
Hah true but it was sold accidentally early and he eventually gave it back ;)
Sponsored