Sponsored

2015 Mustang Full Dealer Product Guide!

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible

I tried Pair them together and put the LE pics first. They are straight from Ford's own site: https://media.ford.com/content/ford...-decades-of-the-worlds-favorite-pony-car.html
The steering pic of w/ACC is from the prototype a while back, granted. But if you check the B&P on ford's site the pic for the ACC looks exactly the same with short and long bi-directional arrows (I believe is their illustration of the gap adjustment part of ACC)
Seriously, both the White Mustang Fastback as well as the Dark Grey Convertible look so much better (without) either the Elevated Hood Rat Spoiler or the more subdued Blade Spoiler. Option # 13D "Spoiler Delete" is going to be almost as popular as Option # 66W Spare Tire!
Sponsored

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
I think the backup camera is federal requirement these days, at least as an option.
My understanding is that this law starts ramping into effect in 2016 and is 100% required on light vehicles by 2018. It would appear Ford is including it as a standard feature now on a voluntary basis.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Seriously, both the White Mustang Fastback as well as the Dark Grey Convertible look so much better (without) either the Elevated Hood Rat Spoiler or the more subdued Blade Spoiler. Option # 13D "Spoiler Delete" is going to be almost as popular as Option # 66W Spare Tire!
Yeah it frustrates me that you cannot get the spoiler delete with the 50th package! Nor can you get summer tires....only summer tire I can get is with the 20s and for some reason you can't get the spare with the 20s!?! Why not, it's just a donut spare anyway! :frusty:

Edit...I could get both with PP but no PP with convertible GT...grrrrr!

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1999 Cobra Convertible, Electric Green
My understanding is that this law starts ramping into effect in 2016 and is 100% required on light vehicles by 2018. It would appear Ford is including it as a standard feature now on a voluntary basis.
Ah, OK. Thanks for the clarification.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
And... now I'm annoyed that the fact I ordered the 401a package means I won't get the integrated wide-angle mirrors. Oh well.

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
And... now I'm annoyed that the fact I ordered the 401a package means I won't get the integrated wide-angle mirrors. Oh well.
I had the same problem on my Fusion. I just put one of those stick-on ones on there since I didn't trust the BLIS completely :-)

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
2015 mustang Full Dearler Product Guide

Just to add to the confusion created by Ford and It's failure to release accurate information in regards what is supposed to be the most advanced Mustang in history.

Some of the order lists and or the dealer build site have conflicting items included in the GT Premium w/ PP, in regards to weather there are a front and rear sway bar as opposed to just a rear sway bar.

Now from the post on 7/11/14 from our member Mriley, titled...
" 2015 Mustang Full Dealer Product Guide" did anyone notice that on page 17, at the bottom it shows the size differences of the different sway bar configuration.

The GT W/track Pack (Assuming they mean Performance Pack) never the less shows a 32/22.2 mm Front and Rear Sway bars. All of the other sway bars in front are 32mm as well. One other listed under just Fastback shows a 32/21.7mm Front and Rear. What gives Ford?

Does anyone have any insight from the 2014 Mustang or the 2013 Boss 302, what size the standard front and rear sway bars were in size and what size they were when upsized with the track package installed?

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Just to add to the confusion created by Ford and It's failure to release accurate information in regards what is supposed to be the most advanced Mustang in history.

Some of the order lists and or the dealer build site have conflicting items included in the GT Premium w/ PP, in regards to weather there are a front and rear sway bar as opposed to just a rear sway bar.

Now from the post on 7/11/14 from our member Mriley, titled...
" 2015 Mustang Full Dealer Product Guide" did anyone notice that on page 17, at the bottom it shows the size differences of the different sway bar configuration.

The GT W/track Pack (Assuming they mean Performance Pack) never the less shows a 32/22.2 mm Front and Rear Sway bars. All of the other sway bars in front are 32mm as well. One other listed under just Fastback shows a 32/21.7mm Front and Rear. What gives Ford?

Does anyone have any insight from the 2014 Mustang or the 2013 Boss 302, what size the standard front and rear sway bars were in size and what size they were when upsized with the track package installed?
I think this proves my assumption that only LEs will receive the Upsized Front as seen in the order guide.

scottpe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT 6MT w/ Brembos
I think this proves my assumption that only LEs will receive the Upsized Front as seen in the order guide.
Anything is possible, but I'm betting it is simply a typo/omission, since under the GT track pack breakdown it lists upsized front and rear sway bars as part of the package.

Just can't imagine any logical reason they would make something like that an LE exclusive. Not like it would be some big selling point.

Seeing as that revision of the document is from April, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few minor errors in it. Hopefully someone will eventually post the 'final' version that includes all of the production specs. It's a nice reference.

Mustang_Owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Roush
Can anybody confirm that if you order the 400A package with a 91N navigation feature for an extra $795, do you get HD radio included? I was going to order navigation for this reason, but my dealer said you can use your phone for navigation, so don't bother. I'd pay the extra just to get an HD radio as this integrated radio is not something I want to replace anytime soon. I'd rather just get a better radio from the start.

I'm also hoping hooking up an aftermarket amp in the trunk to the factory radio is not too difficult (not sure if the factory radio on the 400A has line outputs for an amp).

Sponsored

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
The $795 gets you navigation only. To get HD radio, you have to order the 401A package.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
The premium shaker and shaker pro already have an amplifier... pro being the better one... Not sure of the amps.. I think it was 6 or 650

Mustang_Owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Roush
Note post 128 on this same thread seems to say that Navigation includes the HD radio, so that is why I am not sure. Wondering if somebody could confirm it somehow. I guess I can call Ford myself and see if they know anything about that comment.

Also, if I wanted subwoofers, they would not be factory ones, but my own custom ones as one of my hobbies is car stereo systems. So if I could get the 400A with HD radio (because of the navigation), it would be a better option for me.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Note post 128 on this same thread seems to say that Navigation includes the HD radio, so that is why I am not sure. Wondering if somebody could confirm it somehow. I guess I can call Ford myself and see if they know anything about that comment.

Also, if I wanted subwoofers, they would not be factory ones, but my own custom ones as one of my hobbies is car stereo systems. So if I could get the 400A with HD radio (because of the navigation), it would be a better option for me.
I gotta ask... why do you want HD radio? Do you listen to FM radio that much? Do your favorite stations even broadcast hd radio?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible

According to the order guide, Nav is stand-alone option. HD Radio is a part of 401A which also includes Shaker Pro.

You could order 401A and just take out the subs and amps and sell them to someone who didn't want the 401A package :shrug:
Capture1.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Sponsored