Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Order Guide (U.S. and Canada)

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Is there any info on the power output of the 400A sound system? 401A?

The days of Manual Transmissions are quickly ending. Even Ferrari has announced its best selling Series "California" will only be available for the 2015 Model run with 7 speed Dual-Clutch Automatic Transmission with "Paddle Shifters". The days of the Clutch Petal are indeed numbered!
I don't think the manual transmission will completely die before the entire concept of performance driving on the street dies (which is only a few decades away, sadly... as much as I love technological advancement, this is the most depressing thing to me about it).

People of my generation's grandkids will probably only hear stories about the days people used to have to actually drive themselves around (as opposed to cars driving themselves).
Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Meant to edit, accidentally double-posted

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
Anyone have a pdf of the 10/01/14 updated order guide? Just ordered my convertible and I noticed there were changes, namely the Enhanced Security Package is now standard on convertible.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Anyone have a pdf of the 10/01/14 updated order guide? Just ordered my convertible and I noticed there were changes, namely the Enhanced Security Package is now standard on convertible.
I had my dealer work up a quote for my convertible and there is no longer an "Enhanced Security Package" offered, which is sweet if it is standard as that lowers my price! The printout he gave me shows the "Active anti-theft system" and "Wheel locking kit" as $0 line items...though it doesn't list the locking console, I'd assume that is standard as well? The B&P still shows it as an option, the same as the coupes.

I just want to make sure I get it!

Sponsored

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
I won't know for sure until it arrives, but my estimated build date is the week of Dec 8th. Will let you know, a locking center console would make it safer to park with the top down.

Peaches

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th pkg
I'm wondering if anyone who ordered the 50th appearance package on a Premium GT would tell me what floor mats you received. There were solid black ones installed and that is all. I also ordered the all weather mats which the dealer found later. I guess I was under the impression that the solid black would be delivered with the premium package and I would also get the others that come with the 50th appearance package.

Thanks!

Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
You don't get both mats. You get the 50th Anniversary mats. Front only. No rear mats. The mats don't have any logo either. Definitely not what i was expecting since ETIS website specifically mentions a logo.

Peaches

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th pkg
You don't get both mats. You get the 50th Anniversary mats. Front only. No rear mats. The mats don't have any logo either. Definitely not what i was expecting since ETIS website specifically mentions a logo.
Thanks Pony - the 50 AP are solid black? Seems boring for a special package.

Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Thanks Pony - the 50 AP are solid black? Seems boring for a special package.
Agreed. I'll replace them soon enough with 50th year logo
Sponsored