Sponsored

2015 Mustang Canadian Pricing and Order Guide Released

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
On the M235i pricing: the M235i I'd want now is about $46K (but that is without shipping and PDI - The GT price included it). It would not have Satnav but would have just about every other feature I'd want in a GT - HID/LED, sport seats, driving modes, etc. No LSD though.

The Canadian retail base 1M was $53,600. Allowing for inflation that will be about $55 today. Note that the 228 was not marked up significantly over the 128 so there is no reason to think there will be a big price inflation on the M2 either (the M235i is NOT the equivalent of the 135i so that comparison doesn't hold any water).
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mark's M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'15 L.E. Auto WW
On the M235i pricing: the M235i I'd want now is about $46K (but that is without shipping and PDI - The GT price included it). It would not have Satnav but would have just about every other feature I'd want in a GT - HID/LED, sport seats, driving modes, etc. No LSD though.

The Canadian retail base 1M was $53,600. Allowing for inflation that will be about $55 today. Note that the 228 was not marked up significantly over the 128 so there is no reason to think there will be a big price inflation on the M2 either (the M235i is NOT the equivalent of the 135i so that comparison doesn't hold any water).
Devon I'll end this pricing discussion because you and I don't option our vehicles the same way. Having said that, I still think you're being a bit optimistic with your $55 estimate. If you're looking at one with minimal options and virtually none of BMW's traditional packages, I suspect you'll be looking at $60k CDN because the M2 will be a bit more contented than the 1M was in terms of standard features. Just my educated thoughts.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
The words "Canada" or "Canadian" are nowhere on that page...but thanks anyway.
You can get x-plan in Canada. Simplest way to get it is to be a Ford shareholder. Even one share is enough.

Sponsored

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
You can get x-plan in Canada. Simplest way to get it is to be a Ford shareholder. Even one share is enough.

In the USA:

As of May 2012 Ford Investor Relations does offer “X-Plan” privilege's to shareholders, provided they own a minimum of 100 shares of Ford Motor Company stock (NYSE:F) for at least the past 6 months.

RoryTate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Snooping around the net, Ford requires 100 shares and proof you've held them for six months before you can get a xplan pin.

Devon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Sorry....I added the US price on the equipment packages 201A and 401A
Canada charges $200 more ($1995)

Please see revised PDF attached
We need a source for those invoice pricing numbers - seems low for a GT premium at 36,974 on a $42,499 MSRP - that is a 15% differential.

There is a discrepancy in the PDF re the pricing - Viva indicates that "All CANADIAN Base Prices noted above include Destination and Delivery" and yet his MSRPs are the same as those listed in the first post in this thread - and those prices DO NOT include the D&D charges (see the worked 50th Anniversary pricing example in that post).

Sponsored

SoleContempt

Threads
Reaction score
One thing that confuses me is that the Machined Foundry low gloss wheels are so much. As the GT premium already comes with 18 inch rims, who would pay 1100 for these? Don't get me wrong, I like them (and actually want them) but I don't get the huge price. Ford.com has them for an extra 155 bucks when you select them in the configurator. Maybe that's if you're getting the V6?

14MustangV6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
It's pretty ridiculous that there still isn't a Build and Price feature for the Mustang on ford.ca, seeing as ford.com has had one for a couple of months now.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
One thing that confuses me is that the Machined Foundry low gloss wheels are so much. As the GT premium already comes with 18 inch rims, who would pay 1100 for these? Don't get me wrong, I like them (and actually want them) but I don't get the huge price. Ford.com has them for an extra 155 bucks when you select them in the configurator. Maybe that's if you're getting the V6?
On the V6, those wheels are part of a package, which includes a trade-up from 17s to 18s, rear spoiler, and a driver power seat. On the GT, they are just optional wheels.
Sponsored