Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Order Guide (U.S. and Canada)

wilson68944

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score

wilson68944

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Jeep Wranglers and Nissan Versa have crank windows. My friend's Versa has no cruise and didn't even come with a radio! Did have speakers though..lol
That's because they're like $9k new lol

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
That's because they're like $9k new lol
Yeah Versas are cheap, but Wranglers aren't! I can't believe how much Wranglers sell for these days...hold value used too, especially out here in CO...

Cloak&Dagger

Threads
Reaction score
what if you get the premier color accent package AND the performance package, I wonder if the dash will be the engine turned finish or the brushed satin

wilson68944

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Yeah Versas are cheap, but Wranglers aren't! I can't believe how much Wranglers sell for these days...hold value used too, especially out here in CO...
Yeah, I think Jeeps are a bit overpriced for most models.

Sponsored

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Wranglers are extremely popular but also highly contented. Remember they still have a real frame, real axles and real 4X4 systems, plus the fact they can be stripped down, doors and all with basic hand tools. That adds cost and assembly complexity. My Wifes '14 Sport S was still $26K and change with my supplier discount. I wasn't a Jeep guy until I gave in to her wanting one. It's very nice, 21MPG city so far with only 6K miles on it, has everything she wants, roll up windows and manual door locks(every other car she has had always had something break) She also got annoyed everytime she took the key out, opened the door and realized the window was down ;) No longer a problem. The best part is when I'm out of town I don't get the "My car won't start" calls :headbang: The upper end Jeeps get a little nutty when they started approaching $35-40K.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Since I ordered the 20's I will probably try to replace them with 275/30/20 instead of the 265/35/20 that is stock. They seem to have more choices and cost a little less. Looks like that size may be about 0.3 inches shorter though and of course have a slightly smaller sidewall.

That is if I don't change to a set of aftermarket wheels. I guess time will tell on this.
Just got to watch that rim size when changing tire specs and what can really be installed without interrupting your turning/steering. Ive seen so many people do that where tires rub fenders or wells

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Wranglers are extremely popular but also highly contented. Remember they still have a real frame, real axles and real 4X4 systems, plus the fact they can be stripped down, doors and all with basic hand tools. That adds cost and assembly complexity. My Wifes '14 Sport S was still $26K and change with my supplier discount. I wasn't a Jeep guy until I gave in to her wanting one. It's very nice, 21MPG city so far with only 6K miles on it, has everything she wants, roll up windows and manual door locks(every other car she has had always had something break) She also got annoyed everytime she took the key out, opened the door and realized the window was down ;) No longer a problem. The best part is when I'm out of town I don't get the "My car won't start" calls :headbang: The upper end Jeeps get a little nutty when they started approaching $35-40K.
Ha yeah, I love Wranglers, but aren't fond of Chrysler as a company. I had a 99 and it was an awesome vehicle. My next car after buying my new Mustang will either be a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon or may go all family style and get a Grand Cherokee diesel to drive in the winter. Love those new GCs. I'll buy used most likely, they are just too dang pricey...even though I do get supplier discount with them as well...we will see!

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Something we had no idea about until we became Wrangler owners was the following. In our area, where every other vehicle you pass is another Wrangler, everyone waves! Your wrist literally gets tired driving around here :) The diesel is a neat deal but you have to weigh fuel and maint. costs vs buying extra gasoline...or just go all in (and by that I mean carry substantial debt) and get an SRT GC ;)

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Something we had no idea about until we became Wrangler owners was the following. In our area, where every other vehicle you pass is another Wrangler, everyone waves! Your wrist literally gets tired driving around here :) The diesel is a neat deal but you have to weigh fuel and maint. costs vs buying extra gasoline...or just go all in (and by that I mean carry substantial debt) and get an SRT GC ;)
The wave was my favorite part...it's a worldwide thing I think...I know they did it in Indiana when I had my Jeep and lived there :clap2: Need to start a wave for Mustang owners!

Ha yeah SRT would be a bit extreme! Just comparing a regular Hemi GC that gets like 15 mpg to the diesel that gets 30 mpg highway....I think the diesel cost will be worth it. Right now diesel here is only $.10 higher per gallon than premium gas. I want to be able to tow decent size trailers too and the Wranglers aren't built to tow a whole lot.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Yeah, I think Jeeps are a bit overpriced for most models.
The wave was my favorite part...it's a worldwide thing I think...I know they did it in Indiana when I had my Jeep and lived there :clap2: Need to start a wave for Mustang owners!
Or a single finger wave for Camaro owners :D

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
Haha ^^^^^

5th-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Ruby Red Auto, 19"
Where can we download a PDF of the this updated order guide?

:shrug:

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Where can we download a PDF of the this updated order guide?

:shrug:
Very bottom of the first post has the link, scroll down past all the embedded pages
Sponsored