Sponsored

One Month Later...would I do it all over again??

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Well.....I was going to add sometimes my passenger door won't unlock/lock via the handle, but that seemed excessive, lol.
That one seems like a minor niggle, but the intelligent access is one of my favorite neat features of the car, so it would annoy me too. The rest of the stuff you posted are pretty significant, functional issues. I'd take it back.
Sponsored

MSamuels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Mustang
Sounds like your particular car is a problem. Too many warranty items on a single vehicle. See if you can get them to buy back? I think you'd be happier with a new one. When was yours built? None of those are what I would classify as minor.
Oh and if they buy you back get a GT next time :-)

Blackdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Hopefully ordering mine tomorrow (finger's crossed) and also hopefully will be able to answer yes to the above mentioned question after 90 days. Dragen, sucks your having so many problems,.. I was there once with a new VW Passat, ewwww. Puts a bad taste in your mouth....

Rich

Figures

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
1 month and 2k miles later.. Absolutely!

BrotherJack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium Color Kono Blue Black Rag Top
Wow, I've driven company cars for 40 years now and finally back to my first love,just like at 19 in my 3 year old '65 Pony. What an engineering marvel at any price. Truly an American product with Yankee Know-How. and american men and women on the front lines. Heck, if I had a big enough cemetery plot I'd use it as my last resting place!

Sponsored

pa93cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Guard Mustang
After 1 month and 1000 miles, absolutely I would do it again.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Damn, and that's my favorite SUV! I am honestly considering one as a stang replacement. Might need to rethink that now...
Yeah, former Jeep 2006 Wrangler Rubicon owner here. Made it awesome-looking over the years, but it was a money pit mechanically from Day 1. Never even took it off-road. :tsk:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I would buy this car again & again if I could, it is perfect the way I have it now. Stripes, exhaust and simple k&n filter, love the pp with the premium option. Ordered white base pp with Recaros but much happier with What I ended up with.
It's much nicer-looking in person ;) :thumbsup:

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
I chock it up to a what day of the week your car was built on. Monday, Wednesday, and friday cars tend to be more problematic. Monday: people are drained from the weekend. Wed: people wish the week was over. Fri: they are in a rush to leave. The only great production days are tues and thurs. Mine was built on a Tuesday.

Sponsored

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
On 10 Feb my GT Premium CO Auto 401A 50 yr pk 3.55 NAV will be 2 mos old and
"yes" I would buy again. I don't want to sound like a dummy, but on my way home
from picking up my car on 10 Dec 14 I stop by a fast food joint and it took me 10
mins to figure out how to turn the radio off. The car I trading in was a 1996 Mustang
V-6 I had for 18 yrs/3 mos with no tecks and only FM/AM/Cas, A/C, and Cruise Cont.
I finally turned the radio off just by opening the door then everthing went off -- I am
now on my 4th reading of the manual. I am so glad I stuck with CO -- "I may date a
Plain Jane but I will never drive one".

GTBuckeye

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350
Without a doubt. One month in with a base model and no second thoughts, no desire to have added options. Really enjoy the car from the moment I start it till I turn it off.

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Absolutely, yes. A wonderful, relatively inexpensive fun car that looks great, is comfortable, and, with mods, sounds ferocious and handles really well. Home run for Ford. Couldn't be happier.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
If someone rewound time and gave me the option to order again based on my experience so far, then yes. Absolutely. I'd option it the exact same way too.

And then I'd use my time traveling to avoid silly car accidents so the first few weeks of ownership would he even better!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Huge fan of all the options too. The color, the premium goodies, the PP, manual, and dear lord the RECAROS.
Sponsored