Sponsored

One Month Later...would I do it all over again??

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
100% yes, I would do it again if I had a choice. The car continues to amaze me...sure, there are some things that aren't perfect, but what is in life??:)

I am curious to see how this gen mustang will fare on the "after 90 days, would you buy it again" rating scale. The ultimate test of loyalty. I know brands like Lexus, Porsche, and Subaru score super high with this question.

Would you do it again if you could?
Sponsored

MSamuels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Mustang
What else could I get in a rwd for 30 grand with a 440 hp V8? So, yes.. Simple answer. Theres virtually nothing else

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Yes, but with the following changes:

1) Recaro seats
2) w/ the PP - fuck NYC traffic, I wanna slam through the gears.

Other than that, zero regrets.

MUSTANGO2GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 gt, 2002 gt, 2015 gt
I would buy this car again & again if I could, it is perfect the way I have it now. Stripes, exhaust and simple k&n filter, love the pp with the premium option. Ordered white base pp with Recaros but much happier with What I ended up with.
DSC02071.jpg

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Rhetorical question, right?
I've been behind the wheel for a month and to this day my daily commute has doubled in mileage... just because I want to keep driving.

Sponsored

Dragen

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBPP
I am curious to see how this gen mustang will fare on the "after 90 days, would you buy it again" rating scale.

Would you do it again if you could?
Just passed 90 days here, and the answer is a resounding NO.

After 4 trips to the shop, a recall, two sets of brakes, mediocre gas mileage and performance, and electronic gremlins that come and go, I'm done. The honeymoon is over and I'm ready to sign annulment papers.

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
I would buy this car again & again if I could, it is perfect the way I have it now. Stripes, exhaust and simple k&n filter, love the pp with the premium option. Ordered white base pp with Recaros but much happier with What I ended up with.
Couldn't you easily go onto the recaro website and ask for the 2015 mustang seats?

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
.... In a NY min!!

cowzrul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '20 F-Pace SVR, '19 F250
Just passed 90 days here, and the answer is a resounding NO.

After 4 trips to the shop, a recall, two sets of brakes, mediocre gas mileage and performance, and electronic gremlins that come and go, I'm done. The honeymoon is over and I'm ready to sign annulment papers.
I wonder why it so hit and miss? Some folks on here have no issues or brake squeal while others do. Aside from the gas mileage (I could care less what it gets) I would be upset as well.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
I wonder why it so hit and miss? Some folks on here have no issues or brake squeal while others do. Aside from the gas mileage (I could care less what it gets) I would be upset as well.
I think it just happens. When I bought my 06 GTI brand new I had nothing but trouble from day 1 while others never had an issue. I love the car so I put up with it for 2 1/2 years and only got rid of it when it started having DSG issues. It's unfortunate but it happens with massed produced cars. Performance vehicle buyers are also much pickier and critical of issues because of the emotional investment we put in our cars.

Sponsored

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
5 weeks in - 100% YES! No changes. And this in spite of a few quality issues that would have really annoyed me on any other car.

michformulas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium
Yes. Almost 2 months and 2K miles or so here in sunny mid Michigan winter. I can't wait for spring as I am sure I will enjoy it much more with a set of new wheels and sticky summer tires.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
One day in, I love it thus far ;)

Probably will not order again, the wait was a killer. Recaro seats are killing my back but hopefully they break in.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Absolutely YES! The time of Minivans and Microvans are over and I like my Mustang. The best. NO space for grandkids! :D Not that we have them already but you never know. :D