Sponsored

One Month Later...would I do it all over again??

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
If someone rewound time and gave me the option to order again based on my experience so far, then yes. Absolutely. I'd option it the exact same way too.

And then I'd use my time traveling to avoid silly car accidents so the first few weeks of ownership would he even better!
At least you are enjoying it. Some have their car covered and parked.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve44

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Really awesome to see that most people would do it all over again...that probably doesn't happen for many cars.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
After 2 months....ABSOLUTELY....its the wifes car and a DD....hows that go...A happy wife is a happy life... but if it were my car...I would have bought the GT...just saying

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
After 2 months....ABSOLUTELY....its the wifes car and a DD....hows that go...A happy wife is a happy life... but if it were my car...I would have bought the GT...just saying
Some of my co workers say my EB is as manly as a 3 $ bill. :lol: I say they're just jealous.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Yep...although I understand the feeling generated when there are multiple reliability or initial quality issues. I've really enjoyed the ownership experience so far, although that wait to delivery was messing with me bad near the end.

Sponsored

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Some of my co workers say my EB is as manly as a 3 $ bill. :lol: I say they're just jealous.
AYUP, their jealous....I just tell my co-workers I'm here to support my family not make friends....that usually shuts em up:lol:

EricinSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 E250 Bluetec
They are right, it's cool that your co workers actually know about cars and they are honest with you.

EricinSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 E250 Bluetec
Yeah, former Jeep 2006 Wrangler Rubicon owner here. Made it awesome-looking over the years, but it was a money pit mechanically from Day 1. Never even took it off-road. :tsk:
I had a black 2005 rubicon first year with the six speed manual, I abused mine, rock crawling, mud, sand from Pismo beach and long periods on the hwy of sitting on the limiter at 90mph. Only issue I ever had was some catalytic converter issue that was covered by warranty. I ran it from new to 70k and then bought my f150 because I needed the bed for my dirt bikes. Guess I have been lucky not to have any major mechanical issues in any of my vehicles.(Knock on wood but I will continue to properly maintain my rides instead of asking for future trouble)

Dragen

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBPP
Don't tell them they're jealous, tell them the truth; you're a grown ass man and not some little boy in a man's body that needs to overcompensate by owning a big V8 with a douchey wake-the-neighborhood exhaust, or worse, a lifted hillbilly truck. :thumbsup:

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Would I do it again? Yes, but with 68B added.

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I had a black 2005 rubicon first year with the six speed manual, I abused mine, rock crawling, mud, sand from Pismo beach and long periods on the hwy of sitting on the limiter at 90mph. Only issue I ever had was some catalytic converter issue that was covered by warranty. I ran it from new to 70k and then bought my f150 because I needed the bed for my dirt bikes. Guess I have been lucky not to have any major mechanical issues in any of my vehicles.(Knock on wood but I will continue to properly maintain my rides instead of asking for future trouble)
You were lucky, however, you did ditch it at only 70k miles, so who knows how the next owner may fare before it falls apart. My cat convertor broke at ~14k miles. I had to FIGHT to get it covered. Why? I was accused of using 'bad gasoline'. In the end, they decided to be "nice" to me and "compromise"...I "only" had to pay $100 towards replacement. Thanks, Chrysler! :mad:
I washed my hands of it at only 49k miles. Bright red, shiny, gorgeous-looking (and sounding) vehicle, but a huge bucket of bolts.

Never Again will I deal with Jeep or Chrysler. :tsk:

Vile_the_Bastage

of Clan Bastage
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Internet Legend
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Don't tell them they're jealous, tell them the truth; you're a grown ass man and not some little boy in a man's body that needs to overcompensate by owning a big V8 with a douchey wake-the-neighborhood exhaust, or worse, a lifted hillbilly truck. :thumbsup:
Wow...

I got the V8 with a wake the neighborhood exhaust. If that makes me douchey then call me Summer's Eve and show me to the nearest woman needing a cleansing.

The guy's coworkers are just asses.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Yeah, former Jeep 2006 Wrangler Rubicon owner here. Made it awesome-looking over the years, but it was a money pit mechanically from Day 1. Never even took it off-road. :tsk:
2 coworkers has jgc's, one got lemon lawed, the other has a tranny leak and is on its 3rd led headlight assembly. One was a 13, the other a 14. I looked hard at the jgc's before deciding on a 4runner. The quality difference is huge, as is resale value.

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Just an FYI...I've heard PLENTY of wake the neighborhood exhausts from smaller displacement engines and turbo'd cars.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
2 coworkers has jgc's, one got lemon lawed, the other has a tranny leak and is on its 3rd led headlight assembly. One was a 13, the other a 14. I looked hard at the jgc's before deciding on a 4runner. The quality difference is huge, as is resale value.
Completely off topic but my 2014 Grand Cherokee has been great for 26k miles. :shrug:
Sponsored