Sponsored

One Month Later...would I do it all over again??

Dragen

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBPP
I wonder why it so hit and miss? Some folks on here have no issues or brake squeal while others do. Aside from the gas mileage (I could care less what it gets) I would be upset as well.
Yeah I guess I'm a miss. I WANT to love it as much as others here; I would LOVE to go for long drives with a big smile on my face; I'd love to spend hours washing and waxing it and feel agony over every little ding and chip. But, Im just over it--haven't washed it this whole year, don't drive aimlessly like I used to, probably wouldn't care at all if some van or boxtruck backed into me....

But that's just me. I'm glad you guys love yours and hope that will be me next time around. :)
Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Just passed 90 days here, and the answer is a resounding NO.

After 4 trips to the shop, a recall, two sets of brakes, mediocre gas mileage and performance, and electronic gremlins that come and go, I'm done. The honeymoon is over and I'm ready to sign annulment papers.
I can't take you serious. Sorry! You got 1 (one recall)? We own a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Recall letters 7 & 8 already received. Cold start whining noise and Jeep doesn't know how to fix it in the moment. Our Jeep is a $55,000 SUV. Giving it back? My wife would throw me out of the house.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
I can't take you serious. Sorry! You got 1 (one recall)? We own a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Recall letters 7 & 8 already received. Cold start whining noise and Jeep doesn't know how to fix it in the moment. Our Jeep is a $55,000 SUV. Giving it back? My wife would throw me out of the house.
My 2014 Grand Cherokee-1 recall, 1 radio problem(replaced). Can't really broadbursh a vehicle brand. They are mass produced by the thousands, you're gonna have some with issues.
My stang-panel gap front of hood a little cattywampus, other than that zero problems.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Would I do it again? A resounding YES, YES, YES.

I love this car. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. I love the looks of it more and more each day.

Sponsored

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Just passed 90 days here, and the answer is a resounding NO.

After 4 trips to the shop, a recall, two sets of brakes, mediocre gas mileage and performance, and electronic gremlins that come and go, I'm done. The honeymoon is over and I'm ready to sign annulment papers.
Sorry to hear you got a bad one. Been there; it's no fun. :doh:

Dragen

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBPP
We own a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Recall letters 7 & 8 already received.

Damn, and that's my favorite SUV! I am honestly considering one as a stang replacement. Might need to rethink that now...

MSamuels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Mustang
Damn, and that's my favorite SUV! I am honestly considering one as a stang replacement. Might need to rethink that now...
So what exact issues did you face on your stang? Your posts are kinda vague and youre so new. What happened exactly? Trying to figure out if you got a true lemon or if its minor stuff youve turned into some huge thing for you.

limequat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
I'm at a month and a week. So far the only change I would make would have been ordering the Premier trim.

Also I have a sort of a catch 22 with the kids. I skimped on the back seat because the kids never rode with me. Now that i have the mustang that want to take daddy's car all the time. But if I got something with 4 doors and a big back seat, they wouldn't care!

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
See post #18 Nothing wrong with a JGC

Sponsored

Dragen

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBPP
So what exact issues did you face on your stang? Your posts are kinda vague and youre so new. What happened exactly? Trying to figure out if you got a true lemon or if its minor stuff youve turned into some huge thing for you.
Its both major stuff and minor niggles: I've had to have the brakes replaced multiple times, and they still make noise; start the engine and it makes a terrible rattle/bump; the NAV blanks out occasionally, requires a stop and restart; body panels keep shifting out of place; sometimes the stereo will only play the radio or cd, won't connect to USB, BT or XM; rough idle/smelly exhaust, which I feel might be connected to poor mileage....

Its been an 'interesting' 90+ days, to say the least. :eek:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Its both major stuff and minor niggles: I've had to have the brakes replaced multiple times, and they still make noise; start the engine and it makes a terrible rattle/bump; the NAV blanks out occasionally, requires a stop and restart; body panels keep shifting out of place; sometimes the stereo will only play the radio or cd, won't connect to USB, BT or XM; rough idle/smelly exhaust, which I feel might be connected to poor mileage....

Its been an 'interesting' 90+ days, to say the least. :eek:
Sounds like your particular car is a problem. Too many warranty items on a single vehicle. See if you can get them to buy back? I think you'd be happier with a new one. When was yours built? None of those are what I would classify as minor.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Its both major stuff and minor niggles: I've had to have the brakes replaced multiple times, and they still make noise; start the engine and it makes a terrible rattle/bump; the NAV blanks out occasionally, requires a stop and restart; body panels keep shifting out of place; sometimes the stereo will only play the radio or cd, won't connect to USB, BT or XM; rough idle/smelly exhaust/quote]

Jesus, anything else? :doh:

Dragen

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBPP
Its both major stuff and minor niggles: I've had to have the brakes replaced multiple times, and they still make noise; start the engine and it makes a terrible rattle/bump; the NAV blanks out occasionally, requires a stop and restart; body panels keep shifting out of place; sometimes the stereo will only play the radio or cd, won't connect to USB, BT or XM; rough idle/smelly exhaust

Jesus, anything else? :doh:
Well.....I was going to add sometimes my passenger door won't unlock/lock via the handle, but that seemed excessive, lol.