Official Ford Sync3 3.4 Release

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Yeah I have only changed what I think is referred to as the splash screen.

The background once it has booted up is still the standard ford theme - ultimately I want to change that to the Lincoln grey theme :like:

WD :like:
I am using the Lincoln grey theme and prefer it way better than the blue theme. Pony animation on start, no animation on shut down. I don't know if there is a compatible code combo for the FP animation and grey theme. I don't see why not. I messed around with this last year and don't remember exactly what worked.

Jennings1066

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
R
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang ecoboost 6m pp
Used the apim module in forscan not the apim module asbuilt.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I am reposting this info because it got buried:

To enable Lincoln black theme with Forscan:
First line has to be set to Lincoln (8)
Leave Mustang animation as is (6)
Lincoln Timeless is the only code that worked to change the theme (2)

7D0-01-02 8xxx xxxx xxxx
7D0-02-01 xxxx x6xx xxxx
7D0-03-01 xxxx x2xx xxxx

After your APIM restarts you can go to display settings and chose NIGHT mode. Go look at the background colors and pick your favorite shade.

Last edited:

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
That's cool..I did the update this evening and all is good except figuring out why my android auto isn't working.. I paired etc but seemed to come on then go off..I did some cleaning data and removed my car from AA to see if it works now.. I did the master reset also ..try it tomorrow.. your AA worked with not doing anything?
No issues with AA. But I had to connect my phone via USB to get the AppLink apps working again. But once they were reloaded they work fine via Bluetooth.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Do you know the forscan value for ford performance ( the cobra ) and did the climate controls on screen remain after?
Yes, everything works perfectly, including cooled/heated seats and heated steering on both home and climate screens. For FP animation, use this code: 7D0-02-01 xxxx 10xx xxxx. Hope this helps.

musclesoh92467

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
That's cool .. I did the update and all is good too. Thanks for the forscan info.. does the animation show when turning on and off with just a change in one line ?
Yes, everything works perfectly, including cooled/heated seats and heated steering on both home and climate screens. For FP animation, use this code: 7D0-02-01 xxxx 10xx xxxx. Hope this helps.

musclesoh92467

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Oh yeah I wanted to ask 1 other thing.. does it matter if I say yes or no at the prompt to save vehicle profile? I ask because I have already added digital dash in the past and not sure what to press on that .. does it hurt to press no since I'll save all once I'm in ?

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I didn't get that. Maybe you have your settings saved to your key? I don't.