Never seen this Bullitt before

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Exactly what I said, the only connection with him that has been dead for 41 years is a commercial agreement with his estate
Maybe I should market a SMQ helmet,,,
Hey luc, what the hell is wrong with you? What is your problem? First off Steeda is one of the best car builders in the country. They are also a trusted and valued sponsor of this forum. Secondly, the Steeda Bullitt is an awesome car. Saw one a while back at a show here in Myrtle Beach. The car was beautiful, sounded insane, and had exceptional build quality. Steeda put in some real time and money to make this car right. Lastly, exactly what is wrong with a product being licensed. I bet you also have issues with the Shelby GT350 and 500 since Carroll's been dead for awhile.

Honestly a few of the dumbest posts I've seen on this forum in awhile. :curse: :angry::asshat:
Sponsored

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
This car has no connections whatsoever to him except to pay a fee to his estate to be able to use his name...basically using his name to make money...
Isn’t that just called marketing?
Ford pays whichever movie company owns the Bullitt copyright to use the name too, you know.
You think the Shelby name is used for free?
So much anger.
About nada.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Isn’t that just called marketing?
Ford pays whichever movie company owns the Bullitt copyright to use the name too, you know.
You think the Shelby name is used for free?
So much anger.
About nada.
Honestly the Ford Bullitt is all about marketing. The Steeda Bullitt is more than just marketing. They took a really nice car and made it better all around. Those who never understood the draw of the Bullitt (and there is nothing wrong with that) could not possibly comprehend the Steeda connection with Chad McQueen and the McQueen estate. If Steve were still with us he would slap luc silly.

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
“ LICENSING INQUIRIES
Is your company interested in using Steve McQueen for any commercial purpose, including advertising and merchandise? For any and all commercial licensing inquiries for the use of Steve McQueen’s name, likeness, quotations, rights of publicity, trademarks and copyrights, please fill out the contact info form below, and an agent of Greenlight, the authorized representative of the estate of Steve McQueen, will contact you promptly.
This is normal for the estate of any deceased celebrity.
The trustees, in fact, would be negligent if they didn’t do this.
The art, both in terms of achieving long term commercial success and in preserving the legacy of a human being with living descendants, lies in what the trustees decide to license.
E.g., the McQueen folks are unlikely to put Stevie’s rugged mug on any old bag of cheese doodles.
The Steeda Bullitt, though, ain’t no cheese doodle.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Hey luc, what the hell is wrong with you? What is your problem? First off Steeda is one of the best car builders in the country. They are also a trusted and valued sponsor of this forum. Secondly, the Steeda Bullitt is an awesome car. Saw one a while back at a show here in Myrtle Beach. The car was beautiful, sounded insane, and had exceptional build quality. Steeda put in some real time and money to make this car right. Lastly, exactly what is wrong with a product being licensed. I bet you also have issues with the Shelby GT350 and 500 since Carroll's been dead for awhile.

Honestly a few of the dumbest posts I've seen on this forum in awhile. :curse: :angry::asshat:

Never said that it was not a great car nor Steeda is not a good company ....

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
And think about with these cars will be worth five years or 10 years from now.

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
The full quote was “ more power to you if”
You’re saying more power to you if you want to waste money on stickers and name plates is not consistent with your saying it’s a great car.
That is my point, as I’m sure you must know.
Why is it so hard for people to take back something that they have said that they later acknowledge to be incorrect or ill advised or mistaken or misspoken?
Here, I’ll go first: my harassing you about such a silly little point is actually kind of dumb and I apologize.
There.

Last edited:

Sponsored

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
Your saying more power to you if you want to waste money on stickers and name plates is not consistent with your saying it’s a great car.
That is my point, as I’m sure you must know.
Why is it so hard for people to take back something that they have said that they later acknowledge to be incorrect or ill advised or mistaken or misspoken?
Here, I’ll go first: my harassing you about such a silly little point is actually kind of dumb and I apologize.
There.
Lol. I could certainly have better formulated my thoughts:
Licensing is not free and I would not be surprised if the cost per car was in the thousands
Since, and correct me if I’m wrong, Steeda do all the work, r&d, etc, the only things that those extra thousands of $ get you when you buy the car is a edition name, couple of stickers and name plates
Obviously some people find value in it , I don’t.
As for Steeda, they believe that the name SMQ will make them sell more cars. Once again nothing wrong with that and it is pretty obvious that I’m not the right type of customer for this type of marketing
Talking of car marketing, my favorite is the “Limited “ script/edition that various manufacturers love to slap on so many vehicles....
Is someone ask me what I drive, I can proudly reply that I drive a “Limited” edition......
Sure, limited only by the numbers of cars that they can sell
Still that show how silly marketing can be

Last edited:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Honestly the Ford Bullitt is all about marketing. The Steeda Bullitt is more than just marketing. They took a really nice car and made it better all around. Those who never understood the draw of the Bullitt (and there is nothing wrong with that) could not possibly comprehend the Steeda connection with Chad McQueen and the McQueen estate. If
were still with us he would slap luc silly.
/endthread

:like:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Steeda Performance Vehicles worked with Chad McQueen to craft the Steve McQueen Edition based on his father's legacy - not sure what kind of connection you are looking for?

https://fb.watch/6ijNUbX8NU/

The vehicle is a limited run of 300 per year with the ability to purchase new or retro fit your Bullitt.

I don't know the official numbers that are on the road but they Built a good amount.
(Steeda Performance Vehicles worked with Chad McQueen to craft the Steve McQueen Edition based on his father's legacy - not sure what kind of connection you are looking for?)
He farted in the seat to make it official. LOL. So Silly.

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
And when Chad McQueen says quote " it's fucking awesome " , you can bet your ass it's " fucking awesome " . And if the dealership here didn't put such a stupid high markup on it , it'd be mine . Then again , it may still be .
Sponsored